Wow, this is hilarious.

「tea.leaf」

Well, not really, but interesting to note nonetheless.

You guys have all no doubt seen my last thread, and how it was promptly closed within twelve hours.

This shows a lot of things, but the most interesting aspect is that that thread was shut down faster than most spam threads in General.

I can assure you that thread did not violate any rules, and thus it's locking was unmerited.

To get the point, again; the closing of the previous thread only stands testament to the staff team's irresponsibility.

It's dead obvious, at least to me, that the staff are willing to ignore problems so as to not deal with them, despite whatever impacts their actions might have.

Originally I was only going to pick at Raven, the one who locked the thread.

To make things clear: the ability to make some twelve-year-old cry lies within everyone. Just because you, Raven, can make some kids cry, doesn't mean you're good at your job. As a matter of fact, that just makes you a bully. If you can't, or choose not to (because you feel like you don't need to), logically defend your actions, then you are not worthy of holding those privileges and responsibilities.

As for J-Max: I'm quite surprised that you, Master jabronifit, called one out on me. Of course, being the type person that I expect you to be, this is all in line. Let me assure you that critically assessing the effectiveness of the staff team in a logical and concise manner is not throwing a jabronifit. What you did, on the other hand, on numerous occasions that I will not discuss here, were legitimate jabronifits.

TKill: Get rid of the "lulz serial business!11!" attitude. If you aren't going to be serious about your responsibilities, then get off of the staff team, seriously.

DJ: You are a staff member, you can make changes. Do it.

Let's see how long this one lasts before Raven rolls around and starts going into denial.

EDIT: Thanks for leaving behind all the neg reps, even though they don't make a speck of sense.

We can always count on the staff members to make sound decisions, right?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh*

Oh well' date=' before this gets locked, I can just say I see Tea becoming next Draco Straybyrn.. =/

[/quote']

^ This.

Though, I agree with everything you've said in the past two threads. Plus, the fact that you've been demoted but Bloodrun and hioco are still mods is major lulz.

Also, to the haters: Stfu. Tea is cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

Teal Leaf, do you like the sound of your own voice or something? Is this just a lame excuse to try and get one over on the rest of the Forum before the "OMGZ 14/10 ATTACX!" Oh and for people who didn't know already the so called "14/10 Thing" Is just a lame excuse to try to bring in some "CHANGES" to the Forum. Oh I don't do my Job right eh? This is a damn jabronifit eh? Well tell you what! The Gloves come off here! I am sick to death of your constant Flaming of other valid Members of the Board, you think you are Miss High-and-Mighty, when infact you are nothing more then a Internet Troll who reacts to the smallest Morsel of info thrown at you. Seriously do you get off on insulting other Members? I posted my Images up to let people know who I look like and all you can do is funking laugh!

BOO HOO! You lost your Mod Position, it was bound to come sooner or later, Sure you may have done some stuff for TCG, and yes I can say that in a way I am impressed, but then you ruin it all by being the jabroni that you are. Crab may insult people yes, but he doesn't go straight for the Balls, it's more of a Playful thing in a way. You know what? I will put my role as a Moderator on the line to Shut you up. I will not stop until you respect the other members of this Forum. When 1410 comes, I will be right here to defend YCM. Next funking insult that comes my way and I will funking PERMA YOU!

Guest JoshIcy

Umm... Raven really doesn't care. Or so she preaches...

And let me ask you this Tea, ever tried contradicting yourself to get full meaning? Doubt it.

Tkill is fine... His point was made even if you dont see it, I sure as hell did...

J-Max, he did say that he wouldn't accept modship at one point. I do remember that, but live with it and help them improve instead of just decap'ing them at the first sign of idiocracy...

Dj? How did he get into this? ._." The man has been inactive for a month. Leave him alone for now...

Teal Leaf' date=' do you like the sound of your own voice or something? Is this just a lame excuse to try and get one over on the rest of the Forum before the "OMGZ 14/10 ATTACX!" Oh and for people who didn't know already the so called "14/10 Thing" Is just a lame excuse to try to bring in some "CHANGES" to the Forum. Oh I don't do my Job right eh? This is a damn jabronifit eh? Well tell you what! The Gloves come off here! I am sick to death of your constant Flaming of other valid Members of the Board, you think you are Miss High-and-Mighty, when infact you are nothing more then a Internet Troll who reacts to the smallest Morsel of info thrown at you. Seriously do you get off on insulting other Members? I posted my Images up to let people know who I look like and all you can do is f***ing laugh!

BOO HOO! You lost your Mod Position, it was bound to come sooner or later, Sure you may have done some stuff for TCG, and yes I can say that in a way I am impressed, but then you ruin it all by being the b**** that you are. Crab may insult people yes, but he doesn't go straight for the Balls, it's more of a Playful thing in a way. You know what? I will put my role as a Moderator on the line to Shut you up. I will not stop until you respect the other members of this Forum. When 1410 comes, I will be right here to defend YCM. Next f***ing insult that comes my way and I will f***ing PERMA YOU!

[/quote']

You are seriously the most hypocritical funking bastard I have ever met.

You complain about Tea having a jabronifit; there you are having one.

You can't perma; don't make empty threats.

Now go get a life pl0x =]

Teal Leaf' date=' do you like the sound of your own voice or something? Is this just a lame excuse to try and get one over on the rest of the Forum before the "OMGZ 14/10 ATTACX!" Oh and for people who didn't know already the so called "14/10 Thing" Is just a lame excuse to try to bring in some "CHANGES" to the Forum. Oh I don't do my Job right eh? This is a damn jabronifit eh? Well tell you what! The Gloves come off here! I am sick to death of your constant Flaming of other valid Members of the Board, you think you are Miss High-and-Mighty, when infact you are nothing more then a Internet Troll who reacts to the smallest Morsel of info thrown at you. Seriously do you get off on insulting other Members? I posted my Images up to let people know who I look like and all you can do is f***ing laugh!

BOO HOO! You lost your Mod Position, it was bound to come sooner or later, Sure you may have done some stuff for TCG, and yes I can say that in a way I am impressed, but then you ruin it all by being the b**** that you are. Crab may insult people yes, but he doesn't go straight for the Balls, it's more of a Playful thing in a way. You know what? I will put my role as a Moderator on the line to Shut you up. I will not stop until you respect the other members of this Forum. When 1410 comes, I will be right here to defend YCM. Next f***ing insult that comes my way and I will f***ing PERMA YOU!

[/quote']

Cool down. Seriously. I'm not against either you or Tea, so don't, uh, permanent ban me? :/

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

[/quote']

Cool down. Seriously. I'm not against either you or Tea, so don't, uh, permanent ban me? :/

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Watch it glass, you might get perma'd by someone who can't perma for speaking your mind ;)

Sorry but lrn2Respect Staff.

They DO keep this forum in place.

No, I am not going to b**ch at you for no reason, because I have 3 reasons.

First, you removed my sig, which I did not violate anything. I revised my HTML format of my sig and seen no reason for you to remove it. Then I threated myself about leaving. Then Raven told me not to leave, so I didn't complain. You can neg me,report this post or whatever,but I still leave my statement positive.

Second, that thread was spam. It was going to be locked. Never say the staff is lousy because that can lead to a ban. That was totally pointless, seeing as you have no position to speak of that unless YOU can do something about it.

Third, this thread is useless and should be locked,no doubt. Therefore,never speak of this again after your spam has been locked.

-Uchiha

[/quote']

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Watch it glass, you might get perma'd by someone who can't perma for speaking your mind ;)

well said pyro, well said. I just hope i don't get perma banned for supporting tea zomg. ;)

You know what? I don't give a toss anymore. Tea Leaf irritates the HELL out of me. Hypocritical? Yes. jabronifit? YES! Anyway it's all virtual' date=' She was looking to push my buttons and heh she did it.

[/quote']

You seriously need to go get a brain.

I believe that "brains-4-u" sell some good ones.

You're irritated by someone who's doing little compared to what you've done. Hypocritcal; yes, you are. jabronifit; yes, you are, now stop complaining that others do.

You've just made a very lethal contradiction. You're now saying you don't care because it's virtual but yet you're still getting annoyed by staring at some pixels.

Sorry but lrn2Respect Staff.

They DO keep this forum in place.

No' date=' I am not going to b**ch at you for no reason, because I have [b']3[/b] reasons.

First, you removed my sig, which I did not violate anything. I revised my HTML format of my sig and seen no reason for you to remove it. Then I threated myself about leaving. Then Raven told me not to leave, so I didn't complain. You can neg me,report this post or whatever,but I still leave my statement positive.

Second, that thread was spam. It was going to be locked. Never say the staff is lousy because that can lead to a ban. That was totally pointless, seeing as you have no position to speak of that unless YOU can do something about it.

Third, this thread is useless and should be locked,no doubt. Therefore,never speak of this again after your spam has been locked.

-Uchiha

You have no idea what the funk you're talking about; gtfo.

They don't keep this forum in place. In fact, the only good Staff here are Browa, Blood Rose and- wait, that's it.

The Administrator does jack-sheet despite his claims that "he does stuff backstage zomg".

You obviously violated something, dumbass. =/

The thread was not, spam, please provide valid evidence when making blank claims.

This thread is not useless, it is called speaking your mind.

Alright so Tea.............

I asked FP if I can moderate the Graphic section but I didn't even get a reply. Then I realized how normal member can sometimes be better than others. Don't feel sad about it. I don't feel like being a moderator anymore because of how people were and how people changed. To all moderators, you should act the real you, the old you, when first came to YCM you. Not the moderators you which are like dead, you don't respond to threads often. Tea, Believe me, leave everything behind and act like a normal member. Follow it or don't........... your choice.

As instinct and becasue I know him more' date=' I'm staying on J-Max's side, I'm his friend.

Though, I do not see the point in this little mini-flame war.

[/quote']

You can't go on someone's side when they are so blatently wrong.

You see no point in it? Open your eyes then, pl0x.

Archived