Kingdom Hearts: The End of All - Started! Still Accepting!

Freeshooter

Krieg entered the Alliance 15 main chamber and was looking up at the throne that read one. "Krieg, have you been successful..." The man said. "Yes, heartless and nobody power output at max levels..." Krieg responded to the mans question. "Good." The man said. "Something still troubles me though." Krieg said, looking directly at the number one man but his cloak didn't expose his identity. "The details of your past will be explained in due time." The mas said before Krieg could answer. "Understood..." Krieg said as he took his spot at the number two throne.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm sorry... But they were on their way here becausetheythought you might be here... they were ambushed by over 1,000,000 Dragoons and 20 Twilight Thorns..." Lyle looked down and clenched his hand into a fist as he turned into Holy Mode and whacked Anti-Form Terra with Bishop and Redemption, turning him back to normal.

Name:Haru

Side (Alliance or Keybladers): Keybladers

Weapon(s) Keyblade: Fencer Other weopns: Swords

Forms:Valor

Appearance:http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925766865/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/Guy1.jpg

Keyblade Names: Fencer

Home World (Doesn't have to be Disney): Final FAntasy 4 world

The man sitting on the second throne didn't answer, he merely sat there looking at the main door to the throne room. The man in the first throne looked sharply at the man in the third throw, signifying he want's him to shut the heck up. "Don't worry about him." The first throne man said as he turned back to the main door.

ooc: The leader is an NPC by the way.

Is it to late to join?

Name: Tetsuo (Whos also a Nobody, just like the Organisation 13 Members)

Side (Alliance or Keybladers): Allience, but at heart he's Neutral.

Weapon(s): A Wii Remote (Which can be changed into a Wii_Sabour and also in its normal form, be used as a Blaster), Nun-Chuck (When conected with the Wii remote, can be used in the same ways), Motion + (Either connected to the Wii to be used as a double edged Wii sabour, or can be stabed into someone/thing and blows up in a certian amount of time), Balance Board (Used to ride on) and a Nintendo Wii (See Forms).

Forms: "Wii Form"; When he summons a Nintendo Wii, it transforms into a giant Nobody, which looks like the large one in the game (Twighlight Thorns, I think itsd called), except its more armer/robot like, whith metalic white and black arms (Which goes for the rest of his body!). It's lower body (Waist downwards) is stuck in the ground, or better yet, his lower body is the ground, and is controlled by Tetsuo by using his Wii Remote and Nun-Chuck, and has more powered up versions of the Wii Remote's/Nun-Chuck's attacks.

Appearance: Has White hair and eyes, with vertically thin Pupils, and wears blue jeans with a Black Jacket and Grey shirt, which both have the words "No Fear" embeded on them with images of cards (Ace, K, Q, J and 10 aranged like a Royal Flush).

Home World: Nintendo-Ville (Bet u didn't see that coming! :mrgreen: )

I hope this is ok, especially Tetsuo's Form, as I'm not sure if that tecnically counts as a Form.

OoC: That is the weirdest application ever... Accepted!

OoC: Heheheh, you havn't seen nothing yet! :mrgreen: Oh and just to be sure, the other Allience members are Proto and The Gentleman's characters, right?

*The doors to the entrance of the throne room suddenly burst open, reveiling a cocky looking 17 year old boy slowly walking in. He wistles in awe as he looks around*

Tetsuo: Wow, cool place you've got here! I presume this is the Allience's base, right?

"Yes, and you are." The man said in the first throne as he waved for the man in the second throne to get ready to attack just in case. "I presume you are here to join, or here to die." The man in the first throne said as he smirked secretly from behind his cloak. "Which one will it be." The man said ominously.

ooc: Did I ever give a pic of my guy on my app?

Hmmkk, if yur still accepting, i'll join :P

Name: Fabian

Side (Alliance or Keybladers): Allience

Weapon(s) (Keyblade Max: 6) (Other Weapon Max: 2): 2 arm-bracelets who are actually 2 revertable arm-keyblades

Forms: N/A atm

Appearance: Cloaked PaladinofDemonry.jpg

Un-Cloaked BestAssassinEver.jpg

Keyblade Names: Just (right) Corrupt (left)

Home World (Doesn't have to be Disney): FF2, Mountain of Ordeal

"Yes' date=' and you are." The man said in the first throne as he waved for the man in the second throne to get ready to attack just in case. "I presume you are here to join, or here to die." The man in the first throne said as he smirked secretly from behind his cloak. "Which one will it be." The man said ominously.

[/quote']

*Tetsuo simply smirked back*

Tetsuo: Well, if I was here to fight u, then wouldn't I have tried to do it in a more-oh I dunno, Stealthly approach? But yes, last time I checked, I'm a member of the Allience. *Begins to walk slowly towards the 4th Throne's seat* Oh, and my name is Tetsuo by the way, and remind me, what was your name again?

"I am the leader of The Alliance that is all you need to know, and him, don't mind him; he is of no importance to you." The man in the first throne said as he told the man in the second throne to get unprepared and sit regular. "Now then, as soon as we all are gathered I will reveal the next target." The man in the first throne said.

ooc: No names for you >=)

Archived