Kingdom Hearts: The End of All - Started! Still Accepting!

Freeshooter

Name:Aashar

Side (Alliance or Keybladers):Keyblader

Weapon(s) (Keyblade Max: 6) (Other Weapon Max: 2):rebirth.jpg5.jpg (both of then fused and they two float around him after they flew)01.jpg

Forms:Valor(swift and can use 2 weapons), Wisdom(uses 2 guns), Master( guns float in air and uses twwo guns), The final one( only when damaged alot) He gains all his health then uses all of his weapons) (it powers up by rage).

Appearance:1191555784_esdea67e01.jpg

Keyblade Names:end of time,judgement time, ragein blasters(other weapons)

Home World (Doesn't have to be Disney):Destiny islands( after it was taken over and left bfore sora and riku and the gang arrived there)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After entering the alliance base Fabian went to the throne room. ''Am I late?'' Fabian asked with a smirk on his face. ''

Tetsuo: Yep. Oh, and before the guy in Throne 1 tells number 2 to try to beat u up if ur an intruder, since he tries to act important (OoC: :mrgreen: Sorry, couldn't resist!), are you a member of the Alliance?

"Don't be a fool, of course he is fourth." The man in the first throne said, again belittling his importance by calling him fourth instead of his real name. "That's obviously our fifth, Fabian." The man in the first throne said to the fourth. "Fabian, you may take you seat now." The man said to Fabian, who had just entered the throne room.

Fabian bowed his head, and he looked with his eyes hidden in his hood to the first, and although the first didn't see his eyes, he knew what it meant: Mission Complete. He then walked to his seat, without his feet making any noise, as if he was walking on air.

Weapon(s) (Keyblade Max: 6) (Other Weapon Max: 2):rebirth.jpg5.jpg (both of then fused and they two float around him after they flew)01.jpg

Forms:Valor(swift and can use 2 weapons)' date=' Wisdom(uses 2 guns), Master( guns float in air and uses twwo guns), The final one( only when damaged alot) He gains all his health then uses all of his weapons) (it powers up by rage).

Appearance:[img']http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c227/nightshade17/1191555784_esdea67e01.jpg[/img]

Home World (Doesn't have to be Disney):Destiny islands( after it was taken over and left bfore sora and riku and the gang arrived there)

OoC: Denied, create your OWN FORMS, if you're going to use Sora's forms, than they have to do EXACTLY what Sora's can do.

Tetsuo: You still havn't asnwered my question No. 1 :mrgreen: *Begins to lie back and thinks* (Thoughts) So this must of been what it could of been like to be in Organisation 13...I wonder when I'll be able to see some action rather than feeling my own kind being destroyed by those damned Keybladers...and the idiot who sent the Nobodies there to begin with. (/Thoughts)

"I don't know who sent them fourth but be at ease, we will do something within the next few moments." The man in the first throne stood up and jumped to the floor, facing the rest of the members. "Now then, who would like to go on an intercepting task to take out the keyblader responsible for this treacherous act...." The man from the first throne said, waiting for a reply even though he knew who would volunteer and who wouldn't.

Weapon(s) (Keyblade Max: 6) (Other Weapon Max: 2): (both of then fused and they two float around him after they flew)

Forms:LIGHT side(swift and can use 2 weapons), gun mode(uses 2 guns), finisher rapids form( guns float in air and uses twwo guns), Last hope( only when damaged alot) He gains all his health then uses all of his weapons) (it powers up by rage).

Appearance:

Archived