Kingdom Hearts: The End of All - Started! Still Accepting!

Freeshooter

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Are you simple." The man in the first throne said out of nowhere, turning slightly toward the new man in the fourth throne. "What do you do while you wait he says. You simply wait obviously." The man said as he looked at the men in the third and second thrones and then turned to the main door once again.

ooc: I'm waiting for Eternal Zodiac to add more plot lol

ooc2: How many organization players do we have?

OoC: Organization? Well including Fabian, who is now accepted, 4 Organization members. and It's spelt Alliance, not Allience. I will add plot as plot forms.

Arrekusu saw Rikuzen and immediately summoned Tenebrex and Phoenix "Who are you!?" Arrekusu asked angrily and seriously.

OoC: Oh, its Alliance. my bad

Tetsuo: *Looks disapointed* Well thats boring! Even though we're the "Bad Guys", we shouldn't just be all boooring! *Losses interest with the conversation and begins to look around the throne room.* (Thoughts) Hmm...now that I think about it, thisplace looks kinda like...Organization 13's base...Heh, to think I'm the last surviving Nobody...(/Thoughts)

OoC: And by that, I mean the Nobodies here they're not monsters, but in a human form, if u get what I mean.

Tetsuo: So, who else are we "Waiting" for?

"Lord Rikuzen!" Arrekusu caught Rikuzen as he was about to fall and carried him to one of the rooms. Suddenly, A Twilight Thorn picked up the roof of the new base "COME ON! I'll be right back, my lord." Arrekusu jumped up and in one swift blow of Tenebrex, the Twilight Thorn was defeated, and the roof, reattached.

After walking for what seemed forever Fabain stood on the top of a hill, looking at a gate and thought: ''Well, guess this is it.'' Fabian turned around and walked off the hill, and went to the gate. He putted his palm against the gate, and tried to sense who were inside but got pushed back. ''This'll be interesting''. Fabian then putted his hood on and opened the gate.

Arrekusu jumped up and in one swift blow of Tenebrex' date=' the Twilight Thorn was defeated, and the roof, reattached.

[/quote']

*While he was starting to get bored, he suddenly felt his one of his own kind get destroyed. Shoc ked, he shoots up out of his throne*

Tetsuo: Whoah...did you guys just feel that? How the hell can a Twighlight Thorn get killed so easily?

"I don't know fourth, but if you will kindly take your seat we can discuss the actions that will take against this person." The man in the first throne stood to open the floor to discussion for any and all Alliance members. "Now, what do you think we should do fourth." The man standing said to the man at the fourth throne, and calling him fourth was his way of saying that he deserved no respect for that little outburst he just did.

"I don't know fourth' date=' but if you will kindly take your seat we can discuss the actions that will take against this person." The man in the first throne stood to open the floor to discussion for any and all Alliance members. "Now, what do you think we should do fourth." The man standing said to the man at the fourth throne, and calling him fourth was his way of saying that he deserved no respect for that little outburst he just did.

[/quote']

Tetsuo: Well first of, who was the idiot that decided to summon a powerful Nobody in the middle of the Keybladers base? For one, I doubt there was any plan behind that, and secondly It's a real waste of recources.

And no, don't say that it did it by itself because Nobodies arn't exactly stupid like Heartlesses, and they won't do a single thing without our orders. (OoC: He probably knows this because he's a Nobody himself, as the form stated)

And as for what we should do, well, you havn't told us what our main objective/plan is, since all Alliance members arn't here yet, so I don't know. Plus, whats done is done, so I recommend we just find the answer to the first question for now.

Archived