FINALY ~Hinata admit's her true feeling's to Naruto~

Esplin 9466 Primary

Cleverly hidden within this letter, for added incentive to read onward, is one lie. Not a lie of statistical or grammatical error but a ludicrous falsehood at once so absurd as to strike the reader as an insult to human intelligence and yet so randy as to convince the reader that I hate Naruto to my very bone marrow. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Naruto actually concerned about any of us or does it just want to inure us to unenlightened fanboyism? After reading this letter, you'll indisputably find it's the latter.

I can't understand why Naruto has to be so quixotic. Maybe a dybbuk has taken up residence inside the heads of Naruto's creators and is making it slander those who are most Japanese, teenage, bored, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass. It's a bit more likely, however, that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Naruto accuses us of being abysmal whenever I state that its mentally deficient, antisocial prevaricators and reckless ogres is a distant cousin of the communist political organizations that were responsible for the murders of at least 90 million people. All right, I'll admit that I have a sharp tongue and sometimes write with a bit of a poison pen but the fact remains that Naruto wants me to stop trying to speak out against deplorable, inaniloquent social outcasts. Instead, it'd rather I cower before the emotions and accusations of others. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily.

Naruto has already been able to defy the law of the land. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Naruto ever manages to waste natural resources, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning. I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. Nevertheless, I definitely do have the will to get us out of the hammerlock that it is holding us in. That's why I assert that Naruto claims that the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to its demands. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in its hijinks. Then again, Naruto's older shenanigans were self-indulgent enough. Its latest ones are honestly beyond the pale.

If Naruto has any children, I recommend that it teach them about love, trust, cooperation, community, reason, negotiation, and compromise rather than violence, paranoia, and fear. It has been said that the law of self preservation dictates that I kick butt and take names. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it undoubtedly implies that if Naruto is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of pauperism-oriented mountebanks from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that it'll be capable of determining that it has a natural talent for complaining. It can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours. In order to protect our peace, privacy, and safety we must shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. And that's just the first step. Remember, I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Naruto make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely salacious. It makes me want to operate on today's real—not tomorrow's ideal—political terrain, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that Naruto ought to unstop its ears and uncover its eyes. Only then will it hear that to which it has been too long heedless. Only then will Naruto see that many people think of its amoral bromides as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which batty backstabbers will promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush within a short period of time. A second all-too-serious item is that Naruto refers to a variety of things using the word "pectinatodenticulate". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, it's saying that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, if you've never seen it jawbone aimlessly, you're either incredibly unobservant or are concealing the truth from yourself.

Some critics have called Naruto oleaginous. A handful insist it's unruly. Its patsies, on the other hand, consider it to be one of the great minds of this century. Naruto argues that I am crafty for wanting to disentangle people from the snares set by it and its emissaries. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. I, not being one of the many lewd doomsday prophets of this world, fear the shallow orthodoxies of Naruto's counter-productive form of careerism. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. And now, to end with a clever bit of doggerel: United we stand. Divided we fall. Naruto's distasteful expedients will destroy us all.

[spoiler=]

Cleverly hidden within this letter' date=' for added incentive to read onward, is one lie. Not a lie of statistical or grammatical error but a ludicrous falsehood at once so absurd as to strike the reader as an insult to human intelligence and yet so randy as to convince the reader that I hate Naruto to my very bone marrow. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Naruto actually concerned about any of us or does it just want to inure us to unenlightened fanboyism? After reading this letter, you'll indisputably find it's the latter.

I can't understand why Naruto has to be so quixotic. Maybe a dybbuk has taken up residence inside the heads of Naruto's creators and is making it slander those who are most Japanese, teenage, bored, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass. It's a bit more likely, however, that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Naruto accuses us of being abysmal whenever I state that its mentally deficient, antisocial prevaricators and reckless ogres is a distant cousin of the communist political organizations that were responsible for the murders of at least 90 million people. All right, I'll admit that I have a sharp tongue and sometimes write with a bit of a poison pen but the fact remains that Naruto wants me to stop trying to speak out against deplorable, inaniloquent social outcasts. Instead, it'd rather I cower before the emotions and accusations of others. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily.

Naruto has already been able to defy the law of the land. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Naruto ever manages to waste natural resources, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning. I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. Nevertheless, I definitely do have the will to get us out of the hammerlock that it is holding us in. That's why I assert that Naruto claims that the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to its demands. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in its hijinks. Then again, Naruto's older shenanigans were self-indulgent enough. Its latest ones are honestly beyond the pale.

If Naruto has any children, I recommend that it teach them about love, trust, cooperation, community, reason, negotiation, and compromise rather than violence, paranoia, and fear. It has been said that the law of self preservation dictates that I kick butt and take names. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it undoubtedly implies that if Naruto is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of pauperism-oriented mountebanks from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that it'll be capable of determining that it has a natural talent for complaining. It can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours. In order to protect our peace, privacy, and safety we must shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. And that's just the first step. Remember, I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Naruto make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely salacious. It makes me want to operate on today's real—not tomorrow's ideal—political terrain, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that Naruto ought to unstop its ears and uncover its eyes. Only then will it hear that to which it has been too long heedless. Only then will Naruto see that many people think of its amoral bromides as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which batty backstabbers will promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush within a short period of time. A second all-too-serious item is that Naruto refers to a variety of things using the word "pectinatodenticulate". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, it's saying that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, if you've never seen it jawbone aimlessly, you're either incredibly unobservant or are concealing the truth from yourself.

Some critics have called Naruto oleaginous. A handful insist it's unruly. Its patsies, on the other hand, consider it to be one of the great minds of this century. Naruto argues that I am crafty for wanting to disentangle people from the snares set by it and its emissaries. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. I, not being one of the many lewd doomsday prophets of this world, fear the shallow orthodoxies of Naruto's counter-productive form of careerism. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. And now, to end with a clever bit of doggerel: United we stand. Divided we fall. Naruto's distasteful expedients will destroy us all.

[/quote']

You my friend have to much time of your hand of you can type all of that.

i don't have to patience to read half of that

I truly hope Larxene gives this letter five minutes of her precious cappuccino-sipping, cancer-stick-puffing time. Let us note first of all that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to help people break free of Larxene's cycle of oppression. But the first step is to acknowledge that we must stop tiptoeing and begin marching boldly and forthrightly towards our goal, which is to lead the way to the future, not to the past. Note that her epithets have merged with animalism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both steal our birthrights. And both squander irreplaceable treasures.

What Larxene is incapable of seeing is that I cannot compromise with her; she is without principles. I cannot reason with her; she is without reason. But I can warn her and with a warning she must definitely take to heart: Her occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are Larxene's promises. In fact, I see how important her catty stratagems are to her subordinates and I laugh. I laugh because she contends that human life is expendable. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? For all of the foregoing reasons, I can confidently claim that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that Larxene so frequently cites. She takes quotes of of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and, presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, it's easy enough to hate Larxene any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that Larxene is up to, things that ought to make a real Larxene-hater out of you. First off, she will stop at nothing to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. This may sound outrageous but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, if Larxene wants to complain, she should have an argument. She shouldn't just throw out the word "tl;dr", for example, and expect us to be scared.

I know some blasphemous, clueless beatniks who actually believe that we should derive moral guidance from Larxene's glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented put-downs. Incredible? Those same people have told me that she is the arbiter of all things. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, "Letting Larxene install a puppet government that pledges allegiance to her malignant little empire sends a clear message to maledicent clodpolls that they can hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom."

It may be coincidence that Larxene's expositions deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. It may be coincidence that they drag everything that is truly great into the gutter. And it may be coincidence that they focus too much on one side of the equation and not enough on the broader perspective of things. But that's a lot of coincidence!

If Larxene's attempts to arouse inter-ethnic suspicion have spurred us to hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties, then Larxene may have accomplished a useful thing. Currently, she lacks the clout to stultify art and retard the enjoyment and adoration of the beautiful. But sometime soon, she will have enough functionaries to get everyone to march in lockstep with her semi-intelligible bedfellows. She swears that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Clearly, she's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. Of course, she yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Larxene, "attract attention" usually implies "mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against her". In closing, we must do everything in our power to go placidly amid the noise and haste. The fight must go on.

tl;dr

Oh really? I think not. I think you DID read it. You just have to appear as immune and uncaring to stay atop your pyramid of twelve-year-olds wanting to appear as black-cloaked villains.

tl;dr

what does that even mean?

and why did you post it 2 times.

ok.

that doesn't even have s*** to do with Naruto.

And neither my good friend' date=' does that.

[/quote']

Your at fault,

You put 2 freakishly huge messages that have nothing to do with the the thread

The first entirely had to do with Naruto. Try reading it.

tl;dr

Oh really? I think not. I think you DID read it. You just have to appear as immune and uncaring to stay atop your pyramid of twelve-year-olds wanting to appear as black-cloaked villains.

No, I'm just far too lazy to read something that was most like copied from somewhere else, just with my name thrown in.

Obviously there is no way you wrote that entire thing in the 4 minutes after I made my post.

tl;dr

No' date=' I'm just far too lazy to read something that was most like copied from somewhere else, just with my name thrown in.

Obviously there is no way you wrote that entire thing in the 4 minutes after I made my post.

[/quote']

Who's to say I wrote it in the 4 minutes after you made your post?

tl;dr

No' date=' I'm just far too lazy to read something that was most like copied from somewhere else, just with my name thrown in.

[/quote']

Because it took you almost 5 minutes to write that post.

tl;dr

[/quote']

That has nothing to do with what's at hand, and the cause of that was merely the time I spent outside of this thread. Anyhow, who's to say I don't have saved drafts readied for appropriate times?

tl;dr

[/quote']

That has nothing to do with what's at hand, and the cause of that was merely the time I spent outside of this thread. Anyhow, who's to say I don't have saved drafts readied for appropriate times?

Then there is something wrong with you.

Apparently you were just waiting for me to post in the same thread as you, so you could post some huge pointless rant.

Also, I laugh at the fact that you take me seriously.

Archived