The Night [A Hellsing Fanfic] Chapter 12 up!

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Chapter 2, especially my character's fight scene (obviously). I would like to see how Doarigan fights now that Kevin and Agas have had there first combat test done. pretty cool with the idea of Agas chilling the other person's body as she past through her. Keep it up dude and i think this is gonna be a great fanfic. :D

Thanks! Yea' date=' who would believe that a Human-Form Lycan could beat a transformed Minotaur? LOL! Anyways, I plan to have Chapter 3 up tomorrow.

[/quote']

Yea, i like the fact that he didn't need to be a lycan to beat a minotaur it helps safe some strength for another time, right!. can't wait to see how chapter 3 goes now. :)

Well' date=' watch the "Submit A Character" spoiler in the first post(where the pic of Alucard is) and it may enlighten you.

Also, have you watched Hellsing? It kicks ass!

[/quote']

no i haven't watched it but maybe i should start watching it and just out of interest does lycans and the others have supernatural powers cos i looked on the internet and alucard has a fair few abilities so i was wondering does everyone of the supernatural beings have their own unique abilities.

Well' date=' watch the "Submit A Character" spoiler in the first post(where the pic of Alucard is) and it may enlighten you.

Also, have you watched Hellsing? It kicks ass!

[/quote']

no i haven't watched it but maybe i should start watching it and just out of interest does lycans and the others have supernatural powers cos i looked on the internet and alucard has a fair few abilities so i was wondering does everyone of the supernatural beings have their own unique abilities.

if you're going to add unique abilities, I'd need to edit my character a little

Like fire manipulation' date=' invisibility, super speed, things like that? I haven´t thought of it, lemme think about it. Also, I am going to do a Character Register now, so it may take some time...

[/quote']

well i know alucard has various different abilities but i quess lycans will probably have more physical supernatural abilities, e.g. super senses and super strength but i'm not sure about regeneration and immortality. i guess that if you do decide on character's to have abilities you'll have to make a list of them and who can use them but that's for you to decide on.

Archived