The Night [A Hellsing Fanfic] Chapter 12 up!

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dominic is in!

@Fallen Hero: Yes' date=' super strenght includes greater endurance and speed, and I don´t know so many Harpy abilities, so suggestions are welcome!

@ragnarok1945: The Seduction Power WILL beb etter in quality, and as I said, suggestions to Harpy Powers are welcome!

[/quote']

thanks for answering my question FF30. For more abilities for harpies only 2 thing come to mind right now they can use a deafening screech and this one which i got the idea from a movie, thay can call upon a large number of birds that are flying closeby and command the birds swarm down and kill the enemy by eating them alive.

Chapter 3 was good and the catholics must die hehehe.

Dominic is in!

@Fallen Hero: Yes' date=' super strenght includes greater endurance and speed, and I don´t know so many Harpy abilities, so suggestions are welcome!

@ragnarok1945: The Seduction Power WILL beb etter in quality, and as I said, suggestions to Harpy Powers are welcome!

[/quote']

thanks for answering my question FF30. For more abilities for harpies only 2 thing come to mind right now they can use a deafening screech and this one which i got the idea from a movie, thay can call upon a large number of birds that are flying closeby and command the birds swarm down and kill the enemy by eating them alive.

Chapter 3 was good and the catholics must die hehehe.

agreed

Thanks for the Harpy ideas! I think I´ll use them' date=' although I have to ask ragnarok first.

[/quote']

no problem dude, and for my character's theme song can i have this one

if anybody else have any other songsa to go with my character i'm open for suggestions although i probably won't reply until a few hours late cos i'm gonna be offline for a bit soon ok.

Archived