The Night [A Hellsing Fanfic] Chapter 12 up!

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does super strength also mean their endurance and speed is greater just out of interest cos if it doesn't you might want to put them on as well, just suggesting that's all.

i just checked the abilities list again and the harpies don't have a lot of abilities and i think it needs something else to balance it out a little. what do you think finalflash?

~ When the Devil is too busy, and Death is a bit too much, they call on me you see, for my special touch... ~

Name: Dominic

Human Age: 21

Race(Look in "Allowed Races" for more info): Necromancer

Normal Appearance(For Vampires, do only fill in this form. PLZ use Pic): Vampire_1.jpg

Transformed Apppearance(For all the other races. PLZ use Pic): This is his Lich Mode, it's like when his powers manifest him. The Lich King

Biography: By day, he is a flower tender. By night, he is a cold Necromancer. He was born to a poor family in Germany. He cruely killed his parents, and moved away. He learned the dark arts secretly. He is actually a Death Knight. A warrior based Necromancer.

The reason why he/she joined the Hellsing Organization: He had the desire to get stronger.

Archived