[FINISHED] Introducing the Calphites!

LostLetter227

I'm a bug maniac, and I love spiders too. It just hit me that I haven't seen much spiders from the OCG. So I decided to start my own archetype. ^_^ I hope you guys like. I would like criticism as well, as I plan to print these and hope they're not overpowered. Also, I took the pictures of most of the bugs here. They were edited to look better. And without futher ado, I introduce to you, the Calphite family!

238665cqq.jpg238665k.jpg238665bfr.jpg238665uee.jpg238665m.jpg238665h.jpg238665hmp.jpg238665r.jpg238665jdh.jpg238665xjo.jpg238665q.jpg238665mnh.jpg238665o.jpg238665inr.jpg238665t.jpg

238665cqq.jpg238665k.jpg238665bfr.jpg238665uee.jpg238665m.jpg238665h.jpg238665hmp.jpg238665r.jpg238665jdh.jpg238665xjo.jpg238665q.jpg238665mnh.jpg238665o.jpg238665inr.jpg

Support coming soon! I'm hoping to make a deck with these furry friends soon. BTW, even though Spiders aren't Insects, I couldn't fit them into any other type. XD

And for those familiar with the name:

I DID get my idea from the Kalphites by RS, however, they are different. This is why I don't want it in the pop culture section.

Cool, nice to see some insects, oddly don't see many. I think that types like insects deserve what the plant-types got recently. Anyway I do like the swarming factor in that getting rid of one of them doesn't mean your troubles are over. There is one confliction, in the card names you spell the arch type Calphite but in some of the effects you spell it as Kalphite, might want to fix that. I really can't find much wrong, good job sir a solid 9/10 from me.

P.S. PM if you add more as I may not be paying attention to this thread and I would love to see some support for the spiders.

OCG errors and such. Nice idea. Real Pics?? Overalla 7/10

I would like it if you pointed out the OCG errors. ^_^ Also' date=' for the pics, I tried to cartoonize them as much as possible and I can't bring myself to use other art.

/Andx: Fix'd once again. Phew. :P

[/quote']

Lul, I use my own Hand-Drawn Art now. OCG errors are

Calphite Soldier: This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a "Calphite" monster. When this card is sent to the Graveyard remove it from play instead.

Calphite Trooper: During your Main Phase 1 you may send this face-up card to the Graveyard. When this face-up card is sent to the Graveyard you may add 1 "Calphite Warrior" from your Deck to your hand.

Calphite Warrior: deck=Deck

Calphite Spy: Hand=hand

Calphite Queen: Put "" around Card names

Removed-From-Play-Zone=removed from play

And I think theres more. PM me if you need help on anything ;)

OCG errors and such. Nice idea. Real Pics?? Overalla 7/10

I would like it if you pointed out the OCG errors. ^_^ Also' date=' for the pics, I tried to cartoonize them as much as possible and I can't bring myself to use other art.

/Andx: Fix'd once again. Phew. :P

[/quote']

Lul, I use my own Hand-Drawn Art now. OCG errors are

Calphite Soldier: This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a "Calphite" monster. When this card is sent to the Graveyard remove it from play instead.

Calphite Trooper: During your Main Phase 1 you may send this face-up card to the Graveyard. When this face-up card is sent to the Graveyard you may add 1 "Calphite Warrior" from your Deck to your hand.

Calphite Warrior: deck=Deck

Calphite Spy: Hand=hand

Calphite Queen: Put "" around Card names

Removed-From-Play-Zone=removed from play

And I think theres more. PM me if you need help on anything ;)

Fix'd. ^^ Thank you very much for your help. ( PS: I can't draw and never will draw. XD )

lol Kelphites

Kelphite Queen can be easily abused XD

Also' date=' What about its 'Super' form?

[/quote']

It doesn't have a super form, unlike it's origin. As I said, the Kalphites were the inspiration, not the cards. Otherwise it would be in the pop culture section. :)

Calphite Queen has a built in Solem Judgment, which seems a little OP'ed but I really tried to balance it with cons.

Thanks for the PM about the update. I still love them. I would hate to play against these cards because I probably wouldn't get a single direct attack on you, they just love to swarm the field don't they? Still a 9/10 from me on the addtions.

All Insects love to swarm. If you didn't find out yet, I made the first 6 calphites link to each other like this:

Calphite Trooper -> Destroy -> Calphite Warrior -> Calphite Trooper -> Destory -> Calphite Warrior -> Calphite Trooper -> Destroy -> Calphite Spy ( tribute Kalphite Warriors ) -> Calphite Guardian -> Blow Up Your Monsters = Calphite Queen!

I already have a deck. XD

Monsters - ( 18 )

3 Calphite Comandders

3 Calphite Soldiers

3 Calphite Troopers

3 Calphite Warriors

2 Calphite Warlords

1 Calphite Digger

1 Calphite Guardian

1 Calphite Queen

1 Calphite Spy

Spells - ( 14 )