Lock and move!

Thar

[align=center]

Capture the Type!

Welcome to my contest! Today's contest will be:

"Make a monster card, and once you submit it, no one else can pick the same Monster Type as you."

Types to use:

(*) Points sent

Card submitted

*Dragon = Shradow

164206s.jpg

*Beast-Warrior = DarkAnarchist

221718.jpg

*Fairy = Batteryman AAA

21588035.jpg

*Fish = lightdiversion

129512.jpg

*Aqua = AfterLifePaladin

240322g.jpg

*Spellcaster = .:True Destiny:.

82626d.jpg

*Beast = ~Colonial Sanders~

2n0opp3.jpg

*Insect = kieran morris

49610.jpg

*Sea Serpent = Marly

162875g.jpg

*Pyro = Khaos Neos

136478xed.jpg

*Zombie = DeViLQ8

190835gos.jpg

*Winged Beast = The Almighty Animator

89218.jpg

Dinosaur = X-31 Fighter

*Machine = rodri666

27671.jpg

Rock = ayashaki

1-1.jpg

*Warrior = Kadashi

122829q.jpg

Fiend = The Wolf

211861u.jpg

*Reptile = sasuke101

20060k.jpg

*Thunder = WindFang

221364qwf.jpg

*Plant = Hunter

ygocard.jpg

Since there are only 20 Monster Types, there will be only 20 entries for this contest. THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UP ANY MONSTER TYPES!!!

Prizes:

1st

3 reps & 100 points

2nd

2 reps & 50 points

3rd

1 rep

Entry fee is 10 points. Entry deadline will be March 3rd. Results will be posted during that weekend.

Happy capturing! :D

[/align]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]190835gos.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). When this card attacks a monster and did not destroy it by battle, halve the ATK and DEF of the attacked monster and take control of it at the end of the Battle Phase. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters you controlled by this card's effect. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.[/align]

I want Sea Serpent, because if I don't choose it, no one will.

Not to mention that my best card is Sea Serpent xD.

162875g.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play the top 3 cards in your Deck. If this card is the only Sea Serpent-Type monster on your side of the field, destroy this card. When a card's effect to destroy a monster(s) on the field is activated, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate its activation and destroy the card. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 of your removed from play Monsters, that monster is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn. When this card is removed from the field, remove from play all Monster Cards in both player's Graveyards.

Image credit: Father Wolf's gallery @ YCM.

i claim the fiends of the underworld

[spoiler=card]>

[spoiler=effect]This monster cannot be destroyed by battle.(Damage calculation is applied normally) Any monster that attacks "Tundran Ice Demon-Borscktorni" cannot attack on your opponents next turn. During the End Phase of every other turn, inflict x400 damage for every "Tundran" monster on the field. If your Life Points would reach 0 from a battle involving this card, destroy this card and end the Battle Phase.(All damage inflicted this turn is negated.)

I join, my chose: Machine-Type monster. This is my card:

27671.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]If this card is Tribute Summoned by tributing 2 Machine-Type monsters, its ATK and DEF becomes 3500. This card loses 300 ATK and DEf for each monster in any Graveyard, except Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points and discard a Machine-Type monster to destroy all face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Neither player can activate Field Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed, you can select 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck and activate it.

Img credit: Dezygn from Deviantart

Points sent.

I'll take ROCK! :)

EDIT: My card:

1-1.jpg

LORE: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing all Counters on the Field. When a card effect that places a counter(s) on a card on the Field, you can negate that card effect and place the same number of "Lava Counter" on this card. By removing 4 "Lava Counters" on this card, destroy all Spell/Trap cards on your opponent's Field.

Image Credit: deviantart.com

Points sent

EDIT:

Card was flawed heres the better version (again) (again) (again)

136478xed.jpg

Card Lore:

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a FIRE monster on your field with lower DEF than this card. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, select 1 WATER monster from your opponent's field and remove it from play. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play, when this card is removed from play, your opponent can Special Summon the 1 WATER monster that you removed from play with this card's effect.

Image Credit:

DeviantART

I claim Beast! >=D

[spoiler=Edit:][align=center]2n0opp3.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when there are 3 or more Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Increase this cards ATK by 400 for each Beast-Type monster on the field. You can Tribute 1 Beast-Type you control to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard. You can change this card from face-up Attack Position to face-up Defense Position and destroy 1 card on the field.

Image Credit[/align]

Archived