Yu-Gi-Oh NAPEU (Ch 23/Arc 2 - 14 UP)

Wyhe

[spoiler=Ch 21 - Abel & Cain]

Unknown date, Year 2080 CE

City Park, Albino Capital Region, CSD

In Albino Regional Park of the capital for all the Dixieland, it was similar to most parks as a spot for civilians’ recreation. Even in late 21st century of even the hardiest and harshest nations of the world followed the trend to allow such venues for its people.

However, the luxurious features of the CSD parks were only beneficial to the White population there. As the many White families were in pure bliss enjoying themselves, various multi-racial serfs of the park were toiling away in plain sight.

A particular attraction of the Charleston Park was Titania Fountain, a large fountain with a radius of about 5 metres wide. It was such that wine would spill out from the fountain, and it could be drunk from safely. However, one would know that it was the serfs who were forced to toil underground to ferment the wine and ran the wine through the pipelines and out from the fountain.

Despite the many people enjoying their time there, two particular youngsters were forlornly seated at a bench near the Titania Fountain. One of them had an uncanny resemblance to Roger, only he was wearing a brown sweater shirt instead. The other guy was slightly older, and he wore a white shirt with blue jeans.

“I don’t get it, this seriously sucks,” the younger Roger whined, “why the other coloured peoples don’t get this too?”

“That’s the way the ball rolls, Roger,” the other guy said, “if not for them, we couldn’t receive such luxuries like that fountain there.”

“But that money could be used for the poor coloured peoples,” Roger said, “Paul; can we change this for everyone’s good?”

“If this is your wish, then we must try our best to,” Paul said, “let me tell you something, a story for you.”

“Oh great, do tell then!” Roger cheered.

“Alright then… Once upon a time, there was a man who was lived inside a walled city. The walled city has everything there is for him and one can live forever in luxury,” Paul said, “but he wanted none of that.”

“Huh? But he could be comfortable…” Roger wondered.

“He did not want luxury; they heard of tales speaking of the Outside beyond the walls. But no one in the city ever dared to venture to the Outside because the people feared of different peoples,” Paul continued, “and so the man did the unthinkable. He climbed over the walls and left the city.”

“But he’ll be all alone then, can he deal with it?” Roger asked.

“Of course, the man went out and saw the Outside for the first time,” Paul said, “he went to a fountain of the Outside and threw in a pebble, making his wish…”

And they were still talking on the story, but a much older man of his late teens walked up to the 2 brothers. The two brothers saw him, and greeted him warmly.

“James! Paul was telling me the story about the walled city and…” Roger said.

“Shush there, let us not let other peoples hear that,” the older brother, James, said as he placed a finger over Roger’s lips, “and Paul, we need to talk…”

The brotherly bonds of brothers and sisters, they run deep into one another, but in ways we do not expect. Take the Archeson Brothers for example, where Roger himself is part of. The 3 brothers share the same ideals, but taken different paths over time. Roger had fled his home, like the man of the story did, but what of his 2 brothers? Well, this chapter shall reveal this to us.

09:32, 16 May 2092

Road-Kaiser, Wild Lands of Carolina, State of Carolina, CSD

In the wild plains of Carolina of the CSD, the Road-Kaiser was reaching at full speed down southwest. The driver in question would be Roger and he seemed to be in a rush like how Rahoul was. The others chose not to speak with him on the matter for now, and Victoria only stared at him.

“Something is vexing him…what is his relationship with Crusaders here…” she thought.

Suddenly, the Dixie Radio gave off a sudden announcement.

“Attention please all viewers, we have received word from the Confederacy Government in Albino that the Confederate States Army will be dispatched to Houston to weed out the Crusaders once and for all.”

With that heard, Roger just pressed on to his pedals and the Road-Kaiser sped down southwards.

09:02, 16 May 2092

Orthodoxy Crusaders HQ, State of Houston, CSD

In the underground Bases of the Orthodoxy Crusaders, the threat of the Confederate States Army approaching their stand became more prominent. There was a great call of emergency within the Base as the Crusaders geared up for possible battle.

Within the Base, there was a D-Wheel parking lot for duellists. Normally, the Crusaders would prefer to use actual weapons to combat such a threat. However, the Crusaders knew that Paul Archeson needed no weapons for his Psychic powers could use cards as his weapons. Paul was tending to his D-Wheel, a large blue dragster-style model; the red Christian Cross was adorned on its front plate.

“Knight Commander Paul, you better prepare yourself for this upcoming battle,” said Grand Master Samuel near him, “even if he would show up…”

“No worries my Grand Master, I will protect our fortress to the very end,” Paul replied, “and that guy is not going to affect me…”

Suddenly, a lowly-ranked Peon of the Crusaders barged in on the conversation between his 2 superiors.

“My deepest apologies, but we have received word that the Army is coming towards Houston from the border,” the Peon reported.

“So it has begun…our final stand to Truth,” Grand Master Samuel said.

“I still remembered that time in Albino…when we three brothers decided to make a wish together, throwing a coin three times the price of a regular one,” Paul thought, “…but now…these dreams are gone…if I must, then fight him I shall…”

09:06, 16 May 2092

Houston-Louisiana Land Border, CSD

Along the land borders of the southern Confederate States of Houston and Louisiana, the Ouroborus and Vladimir’s jeep quickly mowed through the state borders towards Houston’s capital of the same name.

“Quickly now, if Bones were correct on this, then there will be a war in Houston!” Vladimir cried out to Elise.

“Uh…I think…it’s already happening…” Elise said, looking out over a distance.

She pointed out towards another portion of the land border; an army was stomping up. Thousands upon thousands of footsoldiers of the CSD marched across the plains border with great force along with their tanks and turret cannons. Leading the entire Army, there was a large Mobile Base of the Commander to oversee the battle ahead.

“Damn it, then we need to really rev it up,” Vladimir said, “The others might also be on their way there too.”

09:05, 16 May 2092

Mobile Base, Houston-Louisiana Land Border, CSD

The Army faction was led by its Commander, and he would be protected in his Mobile Base, a command centre for military operations. However, the Commander of this operation was not truly military personnel.

The Commander was a man in a suit of a government official, looking over a large widescreen of the Houston region with several other military officers.

“Mr. James Archeson, our forces will be concentrated towards the churches of Houston,” said a colonel, “our intelligence has indicated that the Crusaders are centralised into a series of interlinked churches that our government had shut down over the years. But we have identified their command centre within the former Church of St. Peter.”

“I believe if we take out their command centre there, the whole organisation will be crushed and our forces will take advantage of the situation,” another colonel added.

“Good, the sooner this ends the better it’ll become,” Mr. James Archeson agreed.

“But I find a Senator being here in the frontlines…strange,” said the first colonel.

“I have my reasons for this, reasons that you need not to know,” James said, “and I have some know-how on warfare myself.”

“And if I ever meet you again Paul…I will make you understand…” he thought.

09:43, 16 May 2092

Church of St. Peter, Houston, State of Houston, CSD

The Confederate States Army was due to approach the Church of St. Peter, where the Orthodoxy Crusaders prevailed. The locals had long fled the city and so had the state government. All the Army’s guns and cannons were charged and poised to fire at will.

On the Mobile Base, Commander James and a few military leaders of the operation came up from a tap door to directly oversee the situation at hand. James took out a mic and called out to the hidden Crusaders.

“Attention, this is James Archeson, Senator of Florida!”

That booming declaration was heard throughout the Church, its vast underground and its many inhabitants. Among them, the Grand Master and Paul heard it too.

“It’s him…” Paul muttered.

“You of the Orthodoxy Crusaders have violated our Confederate Constitution and guilty of terrorism! We now have you surrounded and we are prepared to destroy your reign of terror once and for all. You have the choice of surrender and your lives may be pardoned… However, if not, then it shall be death and execution you shall face!”

“Men of the Faith, you are its Bastions!” Grand Master Samuel declared, “March on and defend our fragile faith against corruption! All hail the Faith to death!”

Soon, all the other Crusaders joined in and cried a vibrant chorus of war cry shouting out “Defend the Faith”; hoisting out their swords and guns and any other weaponry of their choice.

There was a brief moment of silence outside the Church of St. Peter, and all the soldiers were anticipating any sort of further actions. Suddenly, the wide doors of the Church sprung open and the Crusaders all stomped out in full preparedness of battle, led by the senior Grand Master on horseback.

“Foolish people, if extinction is their desire…then we shall fulfil it,” James said, returning into the safety of the Mobile Base.

Just directly inside the church doors, only handful of Crusaders remained to safeguard their stronghold. Those remaining Crusaders stepped aside, as they heard the roar of a D-Wheel engine. Out from a ramp to the Basement, the D-Wheel that Paul rode upon sped out into the fight head-on.

“Alright here, Paul Archeson onboard…” he cried, “Judgment, ready to battle!”

He then pressed a button on the dashboard, and two blades sprung up from the axles of the 2 back wheels. He drove into the crows at war and brutally fought his way through them. Paul then took out his own rifle and shot down some targets himself.

Up in the Mobile Base, James and the other military men were safely guarded from the gruesome pains of war and still monitored the battles via surveillance drones. On one particular screen, they noticed the Judgment D-Wheel running through the battlegrounds.

“So, he has come…” James chuckled, “and we’ll have some quality time…”

He pressed a button on his console, and a Duel Disk slid out from a hidden slot. James then went on to strap the Disk onto his arm…

“You’re not thinking of duelling him…” a colonel said, “but then again, he’s on a D-Wheel and it’ll distract him…”

“Good enough, Mr. Archeson. You may proceed,” another colonel said.

However, the Liberty Wings Mk VII that Roger was riding on went out to crash onto the Judgment like a bumping car in the carnival and tossed it off to the roads.

“Huh? What was that?” inquired the colonels.

“So…Roger returned back home,” James thought, “is this fate that we must be reunited on this day?”

“Uh…regardless we at least have one potentially deadly foe out of the picture,” a colonel said, “now all forces proceed to eradicate the Crusaders!”

On the roads of Houston, the Judgment was personally locked in a private battle with Roger. Paul just took a slight look at the attacking D-Wheel, and saw its rider.

“Roger…you’re alive! Why did you leave us?” Paul demanded.

“I still remembered that story and aim to take the goal myself,” Roger said, “I won’t be like you or James.”

“Don’t you ever mention that guy or compare me to him!” Paul cried, “We were supposed to leave this hell together…but that bastard abandoned us for the government. He saw that more than his…his brothers!”

“And does that justify anything you did?” Roger shouted, “…like killing people here and there.”

“I’m fighting for a cause here, a free land of righteous beliefs and the spirit of unity!” Paul cried, “And to teach that guy about changing the world…it takes actual force, not just working your way into the system!”

“Just calm down and hear yourself!” Roger yelled, “That’s it! I activate the Field Spell of Speed World!”

“Field Spell Speed World Set On. Autopilot Standby.”

“Suspect D-Wheel Overridden.”

Suddenly, the street was covered up by Speed World itself besides the fighting. The current tide of combat was so intense that the duel was left not too much disturbed, other than the cries of death.

Paul (LP: 4000) Roger (LP: 4000)

Paul (LP: 4000) Roger (LP: 4000)

“I don’t want to end up like this, but you have forced me to…” Roger said, as he drew, “I Summon the Flag Fighter – Drafter in Attack Mode!” (1600/1200)

Suddenly, a portal opened up and a sleek jet plane appeared from it.

“You’re still using those Flag Fighters,” Paul said.

“They are still my favourites, even when other people change their favours,” Roger said, “why…I just end my turn.”

“And I draw now!” Paul declared, (1-1) “I Summon Jain, Lightsworn Paladin in Attack Mode!”

A glowing portal opened up, and a figure stood out. It was encased in white armour with golden accents, adorned with a flowing cape. She had short greyish white hair and held a sword and shield in her arms. (1800/1200)

“Look who’s talking?” Roger remarked, “You’re still using those Lightsworns like always.”

“But at least Jain can attack your pathetic toys off to the next world. Strike it down with Sacred Shining Blade!” he ordered, “and when she attacks, she gains 300 more Attack power.” (2100/1200)

Jain aimed her blade at the Drafter and swiftly flew towards it. With one single blow, the Drafter went up in its destruction.

[align=center]

Paul (LP: 4000) Roger (LP: 3500)[/align]

“Hey now, this is when Drafter’s effect comes into the picture,” Roger said, “and I can Special Summon the Flag Fighter – Sky Bomber in Attack Mode.”

Another portal opened up in the midair, and another fighter jet with 4 propellers came out. (1400/800)

“You know I can guess that guy’s effect,” Paul said, “I just Set one card face-down and end my turn…”

09:47, 16 May 2092

Outskirts of Houston, State of Houston, CSD

On the outskirts of the war-torn Houston, the rest of NAPEU were waiting by the Road-Kaiser. Roger had mysteriously taken off in his D-Wheel, as though an impulse just overtook him. At that time, both Elise and Vladimir managed to arrive there too.

“Victoria, expected you to be here,” Elise said, “what’s the situation there?”

“From how I felt it, it’s an orgy of bloodshed there,” Victoria said, with her eyes glowing and staring out into the city.

“But that Roger had to jump into the action,” Rahoul said, “so typical of these Americans to play hero like always.”

“Didn’t you try the same thing when you heard of the Noah in Richmond,” Taici teased.

“Then we have only one choice,” Elise said, putting her helmet back on, “I’ll go in there and find Roger myself.”

“Stop, it’s too dangerous,” Victoria said, “what will Grandfather say?”

“Just tell him that I had sacrificed for a cause,” Elsie said coldly, driving off to the bloodbath of a city.

09:47, 16 May 2092

Streets of Houston, Houston, State of Houston, CSD

Since Paul had just declared the end of his turn, Roger was naturally ready to draw his next card. However, Paul had something else to do also.

“But since I had ended my turn, I must send 2 cards from the Deck to the Graveyard,” Paul butted in.

He then took out the 2 cards and slid them into his Graveyard slot. (1800/1200) Roger turned to his left as he headed towards a traffic junction and away from the battle cries and Paul just followed in. (2-2)

“Ok, now by discarding a…” Roger said.

“You are not going to destroy any cards of mine this turn,” Paul said, “I activate the Trap Card called the Emperor’s Staff. It will protect my cards from any of your devious card effects for this turn.”

“What the Hell!” Roger cursed.

“C’mon, your brother knows just how to cheer you up; Emperor’s Staff also allows you to draw an extra card,” Paul said and Roger begrudgingly drew his card out.

“Since Sky Bomber cannot match up to you, then I will get someone who can,” Roger said, tossing the Sky Bomber card into his Graveyard slot, “I Release my Sky Bomber to Advance Summon the Flag Fighter – Blitz Strike in Attack Mode.” (2100/1300)

With that, the Sky Bomber began to crack the metal hull apart. Suddenly, there was a blinding light from it and a larger ship appeared into scene.

“It may not be much, but it will do for now,” Roger said, “Attack Jain now!”

Suddenly, the many turrets mounted on the Blitz Strike fired away at the Paladin. She tried to use her shield to block her, but it shattered and she was hit by a full-blown gunfire.

Paul (LP: 3700) Roger (LP: 3500)

Paul (LP: 3700) Roger (LP: 3500)

“And I Set a face-down card,” Roger continued, with a hidden card appearing, “end turn.”

Suddenly, the 2 D-Wheels entered another traffic junction and they turned right this time round. During this turn, Paul came in late as he had to draw his card. (3-3)

“You destroyed my Monster once, but now I will bring her back on stage,” Paul said, “but first, I’m gonna Summon Lumina, the Lightsworn Summoner.”

Suddenly, a new portal opened up and the light of early dawn shone with the coming of a new creature. She was a young-looking female with well-tanned skin tone, wearing white robes of yoga. (1000/1000)

“And I can Special Summon a Lightsworn comrade of hers by discarding a card,” Paul said

He then discarded his Necro Gardna away, and Jain returned to the Field and brandished her mighty sword. (1800/1200)

“And now for my attack…” Paul said, “Jain, attack the Blitz Strike with Sacred Shining Blade!” (2100/1200)

“Ha, they are only of equal strength…until I play this,” Roger said, with his face-down Rare Metalmorph opened up. (2600/1300)

“Last turn, I have to send 2 cards from my Deck to the Graveyard…” Paul said, “And now, I use one of those cards’ effects. By removing my Skill Successor when my monster is attacking, I can let it be 800 points stronger for this turn.” (2900/1200)

No matter how the Blitz Strike was like, it was quickly slashed into half by Jain’s blade attack.

Paul (LP: 3700) Roger (LP: 3200)

Paul (LP: 3700) Roger (LP: 3200)

“And now, my Lumina attacks you directly,” Paul continued.

With that, Lumina formed a ball of light and hurled it at Roger’s Liberty Wings. (3-2)

[align=center]

Paul (LP: 3700) Roger (LP: 2200)[/align]

“Ok ok, I will just end my turn here,” Paul said, “but I must now send cards to the Graveyard. So that’ll be 2 from Jain and 3 from Lumina, making a total of 5 cards.”

He then discarded off the top 5 cards of his deck. Then, Roger made his draw and looked at his cards on hand. (4-3) Just then, the Ouroborus leapt down from a highway above the 2 D-Wheelers. Elise then maintained her stability and saw the duel ahead.

“Roger, what are you doing?” Elise cried.

“Duelling my own brother of course!” Roger yelled, “What does it look like here?”

“Your own brother?!” exclaimed Elise.

“Yes, and I want to save him and James from the paths they took,” Roger said, adding his drawn card into his hand.

[spoiler=NAPEU Archive]

Searching Category: Individual… File Located: Paul Archeson

Name: Paul Archeson

Date of Birth: 21 January 2068

Nationality: Confederate States of Dixieland

Birthplace: Miami, Florida, CSD

Ethnicity: Caucasian American

Allegiance: Orthodoxy Crusaders

Religious Beliefs: Protestant Christianity

Paul Archeson is the 2nd born child of the Archeson Brothers; younger brother to James Archeson and elder brother to Roger Archeson. Like his siblings, they are among the many Whites living in the CSD who resented the racially oppressive government, but dared not to oppose them.

However, Paul seemed to belong to the few who dared to revolt. A follower of the Protestant faith, he chose to join the Orthodoxy Crusaders in order to bring proper belief into Dixieland and overthrow the oppressive government there.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

On the roads of Dixieland, the heated duel of two brothers continues on. As swords clashes with swords and blood spew, the brothers struggles with their past…and their demons. Next on Yu-Gi-Oh NAPEU – Ch 22 – Sorrowful Collapse! Three brothers, one dream…but three different roads they take.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

Oh brother....

Where aren't thou? (In anime, that is. Doesn't it always seem like a cliche that a protagonist has an evil/misguided sibling?)

P.S. I'm not criticizing, just pointing out.

This has been your friendly neighborhood Clichewatch.

Oh brother....

Where aren't thou? (In anime' date=' that is. Doesn't it always seem like a cliche that a protagonist has an evil/misguided sibling?)

P.S. I'm not criticizing, just pointing out.

This has been your friendly neighborhood Clichewatch.

[/quote']

May be cliche I admit, but keeps a story going...

[spoiler=Sorrowful Collapse]

Previously on Yu-Gi-Oh NAPEU,

“Attention please all viewers, we have received word from the Confederacy Government in Albino that the Confederate States Army will be dispatched to Houston to weed out the Crusaders once and for all.”

“My deepest apologies, but we have received word that the Army is coming towards Houston from the border.”

“And if I ever meet you again Paul…I will make you understand…”

“Just calm down and hear yourself! That’s it! I activate the Field Spell of Speed World!”

“And now for my attack… Jain, attack the Blitz Strike with Sacred Shining Blade!”

“And now, my Lumina attacks you directly.”

With that, Lumina formed a ball of light and hurled it at Roger’s Liberty Wings.

“Duelling my own brother of course! What does it look like here?”

“Your own brother?!”

“Yes, and I want to save him and James from the paths they took.”

From we had left off, Houston was bathing the bloods of thousands in this conflict that will be recorded down in history as the Crusade of Houston. But…there is a separate fighting not between the two combatants. Roger Archeson fights a Crusader not only as NAPEU, but also as a brother lending his hand. Now let us see how he fares now…

09:49, 16 May 2092

Streets of Houston, Houston, State of Houston, CSD

In a sector of Houston’s still-undamaged streets, Roger struggled all he could to maintain his duels. Paul’s Lightsworn Summoner had dealt him a great blow that costed him Speed Counters. Currently, Roger had to make his move, and drew his next card. (4-3)

Paul (LP: 3700) Roger (LP: 2200)

Paul (LP: 3700) Roger (LP: 2200)

“Alright, in my Standby Phase, if you have 2 monsters while I have none,” Roger said, “I can Summon Flag Fighter – Blitz Strike again in Attack Mode!”

Suddenly, the large airship Machine reappeared again. (2100/1300)

“And I Summon the Tuner Monster known as Black Salvo!” he continued.

He placed the card down, and then a black bomb-like creature appeared. It had a lit fuse on its head and rather cartoonish face of a cartoonish devil. (100/1100)

“And his effect activates now, allowing me to Summon a Level 4 DARK Machine-Type Monster from my Graveyard,” Roger said, “and thanks goodness that my Flag Fighter – Sky Bomber fits in here.”

From its mouth, the Black Salvo spat out four bombs out. All of them exploded together, and the Sky Bomber flew out of the explosion. (1400/800)

“But its effect is also blasted out of its systems when Summoned like that,” Paul said, “…unless…”

“Yup, I just need something to give my Sky bomber some tune-up!” Roger declared.

The Black Salvo chuckled a little before dissolving away into 3 rings. They then surrounded the Sky Bomber, as it began to dissolve…

“Stars & stripes strangled the darkest skies. Let us take infinite flight towards freedom,” Roger said, “Synchro Summon! Roar, Dark Strike Fighter!”

Suddenly, a beam of brilliant light shone over and the red-black fighter jet robot appeared. (2600/1800)

“Sometimes, I wonder if you got anything in that Extra Deck of yours other than Dark Strike Fighter,” Elise mentioned.

“I do have something else of course; just that Dark Strike’s the only that fits a Level 7 here!” Roger countered, “…Dark Strike Fighter attacks Lumina, the Lightsworn Summoner now!”

Dark Strike Fighter launched off a wide barrage of missiles, all heading towards the defenceless Lightsworn. However, an armoured warrior appeared for a moment to take the hit and it vanished just as quick.

“By removing Necro Gardna in my Graveyard from play, I can prevent dear Lumina’s destruction,” Paul said.

“But I still have the powerful Blitz Strike on my side,” Roger admitted, “destroy Lumina instead!”

Suddenly, the Blitz Strike launched a barrage of gunfire and Lumina was quickly taken out of the scene. (3-3)

[align=center]

Paul (LP: 2600) Roger (LP: 2200)[/align]

“Try with all your puny might and I will still trump over you,” Paul said, “unlike you, I am more loyal to my own principles and this duel will prove to you that I am correct.”

“But I am hardly done here,” Roger said, “Dark Strike Fighter’s effect allows me to Release a Monster that I control and then you take Damage equal to its Level x 200. And my Blitz Strike is a level 5.”

With that, Blitz Strike vanished into pixels, entering Dark Strike Fighter. It then fired another barrage of missiles and they hit near Paul this time.

[align=center]

Paul (LP: 1600) Roger (LP: 2200)[/align]

“Ok, now I end my turn,” Roger said, as they all entered into a highway.

“Arg…I draw,” Paul said, drawing his next card. (4-4)

He then looked at it; it was a card called Jenis, Lightsworn Mender.

“With 4 Speed Counters at my disposal, I can play the Speed Spell – Summon Speeder,” Paul said, “this will Special Summon a Level 4 or below Monster from my hand.”

The Speed Spell appeared, and then a beautiful redhead female figure in priestly robes and a golden rod appeared and knelt down. (300/2100)

“Say hi to Jenis, Lightsworn Mender,” Paul said, “and I believe I had not yet Normal Summoned, so I Normal Summon the Lightsworn Warrior, Garoth in Defence Mode.”

Suddenly, a new portal of light appeared and a muscular figure appeared. It was indeed a Warrior, but male and in the standardised white armour of the Lightsworns. (1850/1300)

“Also, I switch Jain to take a more subtle position, befitting a lady of her stature,” Paul said.

He adjusted his card, and Jain raised up her shield to defend herself.

“Now I Set a face-down and then end my turn…and Jain’s effect activates,” Paul said, sending two more cards away, “and this provokes Jenis’ effect; she can deal you 500 points of Damage while heal me for that same amount every time the milling effect of the Lightsworns activate.”

Suddenly, Jenis aimed her rod at Roger and fried a blast at him. Then, she turned towards her owner and bathed him in light particles.

[align=center]

Paul (LP: 2100) Roger (LP: 1700)[/align]

“And I’m hardly done yet, now Garoth’s effect kicks in,” Paul said, “when another Lightsworn activates its milling effect, I can send 2 more cards from the Deck to the Graveyard.”

He took out 2 more cards from his deck; Wulf, Lightsworn Beast and Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid. He then discarded them both away.

“And for every Lightsworn In just sent away, I may draw 1 card each. And I had discarded two of them by the way,” he said, drawing 2 new cards, “and one of them is called Wulf, Lightsworn Beast…and I can Special Summon him if I had sent him to the Graveyard from the Deck.”

Suddenly, a lupine humanoid shape appeared in a portal. It was in white fur and dressed in a fashion like Roman Gladiators. It was armed with a mace on one hand, and a set of claws on the other. (2100/300)

“And now Jenis’ effect activates again!” Paul declared, as the Mender fired at Roger while healing Paul.

Paul (LP: 2600) Roger (LP: 1200)

Paul (LP: 2600) Roger (LP: 1200)

“And now…it’s your turn,” Paul said, “sorry that my End Phase was so long.”

“By the count since the start of the duel,” Elise thought, “Paul starts off with precisely 40 cards, and now dwindled down to 19 already. Yes, Lightsworns are powerful, but not always the case with their serious conditions.”

“Ok I draw now!” Roger said, (5-5) “I Summon the Flag Fighter – Thousand Destroyer in Attack Mode.”

Suddenly, a new portal opened up and a new Machine appeared from it. It was heavily-armed with gun turrets in most places. (1900/1400)

“By discarding 1 card from my hand, I can play the Trap Card called Hallowed Life Barrier,” Paul said, while discarding his Vanquishing Light.

“So now Roger cannot use Dark Strike Fighter’s effect this turn,” Elise observed.

“Then…I play the Speed Spell – Pace Regain!” Roger said.

He slid the card in, and the Spell Card appeared. It boded the appearance of a D-Wheel being fuelled up by some type of nuclear energy.

“This Speed Spell can only be played if I got 5 Speed Counters or less but no more than 5,” he said, “I can regain 200 Life Points for every Speed Counter I currently have…therefore 1000 Life Points gained.”

[align=center]

Paul (LP: 2600) Roger (LP: 2200)[/align]

“Dark Strike Fighter, destroy Jenis, the Lightsworn Mender now!” Roger ordered as the Machine blew up the Mender in a fury of explosion, “and now, my Thousand Destroyer attacks Jain.”

The Thousand Destroyer launched a fury of missiles at Jain the Paladin, and she was caught in the fire and was burnt away in it.

“And here comes its special effect, I can attack another Monster if it did destroy one earlier on,” Roger said, “Attack the Lightsworn Warrior, Garoth!”

The Thousand Destroyer fired another barrage of missiles at Garoth, and he combusted in it.

“Ok, now I throw down 2 face-downs and end my turn,” Roger said.

“Then…it’s my turn!” Paul declared, (6-6) “ok, I now Summon the Hyper Synchron in Attack Mode.” (1600/800)

Suddenly, another portal opened up. A blue humanoid Machine appeared from it.

“That’s a Tuner Monster here…” Elise said.

“And I’m going to give Wulf a nice little tune-up as well,” Paul said.

A hatch in Hyper Synchron’s chest opened up and four stars exited it as the Synchron itself shattered into pixels. The four stars then encircled into four rings of light and flew around Wulf, dissolving it as well. Suddenly, a beam of white light struck the Field and the shadowy form of a serpentine dragon was seen from it.

“…So as I may Synchro Summon the Light End Dragon!” Paul declared.

Suddenly, the light surrounding the silhouette faded away. It was shown as a large serpentine white dragon with a golden crown on its head. (2600/2100)

“And since it was Synchro Summoned using Hyper Synchron, it gains 800 Attack Points,” Paul said, (3400/2100) “now attack the Thousand Destroyer.”

“Oh no you don’t, I activate my own Trap,” Roger said and the card opened, “I play War God’s Staff and this lets me choose who your Dragon battles and I select my Dark Strike Fighter.”

“Then by me, because when it battles a Monster, I can use its effect. Go, Shining Sublimation,” Paul declared.

Light End Dragon’s body glowed with a powerful light, and it consumed Dark Strike Fighter. (2900/2100) After the strike, Dark Strike Fighter might be well-intact, but lost much of its power. (1100/300)

“What?!” exclaimed Roger.

“Shining Sublimation, I heard of that power…it’s a signature move by High Knight Marin Defleto,” Elise said, “it might lower Light End’s power by 500, but it can lower the attack target’s power by a full 1500 instead.”

“And now, wipe it out with Light Expansion!” Paul declared.

The Light End Dragon then fried a blast through the hull of Dark Strike Fighter in a powerful blast of light, but in the end it was still there. (6-5)

[align=center]

Paul (LP: 2600) Roger (LP: 400)[/align]

“Sorry, I got another Trap Card as well,” Roger said, “Cyber Repairer can prevent my monster’s destruction, but you have to draw a card as well.”

Paul grunted a little, but still drew his card. He looked at it; a Trap Card, and smiled wickedly.

“Ok, I throw down this here face-down and end my turn,” Paul said, “and now, the final effect of my Hyper Synchron activates. The Dragon Synchro I had Summoned using it, it is now removed from play.”

Light End Dragon gave out one last roar as it was vanishing into light grains. Paul quickly took the chance to leap off the highway they were on and safely reached the ground level and went off in the opposite direction.

“What the Hell is he doing?” Elise exclaimed.

“He’s planning to go back there again…” Roger said, pulling several triggers on his dashboard.

“Flight Mode activated.”

Suddenly, two wing-like extensions extended from the Liberty Wings Mk VII and it also jumped off the highway to pursue the Judgment. Elise merely followed suit with those 2 D-Wheels.

[align=center]

10:02, 16 May 2092

Church of St. Peter, Houston, State of Houston, CSD[/align]

Back in the Church of St. Peter, a fierce battle went underway with piles upon piles of dead bodies had lied. Grand Master Samuel had just beheaded one of the CSD footsoldiers, but he looked on at the thousands more soldiers ahead of them to go.

“My body has grown weary…don’t know how much longer I can take…” he said, “…but if I must perish here and now, let me be a martyr and an example of the loyalty of the Faithful Ones!”

He then hoisted up his sword, and his horse galloped towards the next mass of soldiers ahead and his blood-stained sword drawn out. However, before he reached to strike the first rows of offense, his steed had fallen, along with him. Taking good advantage, a soldier hurried to secure the rebel leader.

“Alright Pops, you have only two options,” the soldier said, “Either withdraw your forces and surrender…or perish now.”

“Then I shall…” Grand Master said, grabbing his sword.

But then, the Judgment suddenly returned to the battlefield and rammed into the soldier, killing him instantly and brutally. Paul stopped for a moment, and looked at the Grand Master.

“Grand Master Sir, I have now returned to do what must be done,” he said, “I apologise if I have failed you earlier by leaving the battle.”

“Then let us win this battle,” Grand Master Samuel said, and he hung onto the Judgment itself.

Meanwhile, a surveillance drone spied up on them from above and the transmission was relayed to the colonels on the Mobile Base.

“Send troopers to capture the rebel leader, dead or alive,” a colonel declared.

“Thought you were duelling with Roger…have you won?” James thought, “No…Speed World’s still active…I just need to teach you a lesson…”

James then looked at his Duel Disk, in which a card was Set in its Spell/Trap Card Zone; he was ready to tap on that spot. Just then, a screen showed the entry of Roger and Elise.

The Judgment was facing tremendous resistance from the Army Forces, who were all aiming for the Grand Master. However, the Judgment’s size and speed made it hard to actually hit it. Ironically, it was only when the Liberty Wings of Roger and his two monsters crashed onto him again…and the Grand Master was thrown off and hurt badly.

“This…could be bad…” Elise said.

“No!!!” Paul cried.

He pulled the brakes for the Judgment and hurried towards the injured Grand Master. He quickly grabbed hold of Paul quickly by the collar of the white suit he wore as a Crusader.

“Sir, are you alright?” Paul asked.

“Ohh…Paul…it seems that my time has come at last…” Grand Master said, “If this…cannot be succeeded…then may you…fulfil it…for me…”

“This could be really, really bad now…” Elise claimed.

After that, his hand let go and he fell down lifelessly. Paul grabbed tightly onto the dead Grand Master and yelled loudly; his eyes were overwhelmed with the glow of blood-red. This caused a sudden wave of energy that literally blew all the Confederate soldiers off their feet. He picked up the dead Grand Master, and hopped on his Judgment.

“The war is now over…” James said, “All forces to concentrate on the capture of all surviving rebels.”

“Roger…you are just like James!” Paul yelled, “You want to fight me, then a fight you want is be so!”

He started up his Judgment, and it rode off and crashed into the Liberty Wings head-on. Then, it turned around for another hit. However, Roger quickly avoided the hit and rode behind the Judgment, going further away from the battle scene.

“Now draw your damned card!” Paul demanded.

Following the demand, Roger just drew his card. (7-6)

“Since you have no Monster, I can just attack you directly now,” Roger said, “Dark Strike Fighter, attack him directly.”

“Trap Card Chariot Pile open!” yelled Paul again.

Suddenly, a Continuous Trap Card appeared, in which showed a kid riding a tricycle with blades at its axles. With that, his Judgment extended the same blades as before and they were spinning rapidly.

“By paying 800 Life Points, I can negate any Direct Attack…and destroy Monster,” Paul said, in a growling manner.

Dark Strike Fighter then flew in to attack, but the Chariot Pile had grinded it into scrap metal.

[align=center]

Paul (LP: 1800) Roger (LP: 400)[/align]

“So if I try to attack again…I will only be destroying myself,” Roger thought, “but I have few options left.”

“Alright, I switch my Thousand Destroyer to Defence Mode first,” Roger said and it began to duck for lower ground, “and then, I draw the Speed Spell – Angel Baton. This lets me draw 2 cards, but have to discard one in the end.”

He then drew out his 2 cards, and then quickly discarded another one. He then slid in two cards from his hand onto his D-Wheel. After that, Paul quickly drew out his card for his turn to come and his Judgment made an odd move by apparently slowing down itself, moving just beside the other 2 D-Wheels. (8-7)

“Activate Chariot Pile’s Effect…damages you for 800 Points,” Paul said, “…but you may Release a Monster you control to prevent Damage.”

“Fine, I will Release my Thousand Destroyer,” Roger said.

Paul drove his Judgment closer into the Liberty Wings, with the blades aiming at him. However, Thousand Destroyer rammed itself into the blade and was grinded instead.

“Sacrificing others to save your own hide…so like you!” yelled Paul, “but you have left yourself open for an attack. I activate the Speed Spell – Synchro Return!”

Suddenly, the card appeared and it morphed into a portal of white light. Out of it, the Light End Dragon appeared from it and in front of the D-Wheelers. (2600/2100)

“Synchro Return Special Summons a Synchro Monster that is currently removed from play,” Paul said, “and Light End Dragon attacks you with Light Expansion!”

Light End Dragon roared loudly as a ball of light formed up in its mouth, ready to attack at will.

“Activate Trap Card!” Roger cried, “This is called Synchro Spirits and by removing a Synchro Monster in my Graveyard from play, I can Special Summon the Monsters used for the process.”

The Dark Strike Fighter card slid out of his Graveyard slot, and then both Black Salvo and Sky Bomber reappeared again. (100/1100, 1400/800)

“These two will be in Defence Mode to protect me from Damage, and your Dragon has to pick a target to attack,” Roger said, “why not my Sky Bomber.”

Suddenly, the Sky Bomber flew towards Light End Dragon. It then countered by bathing it in light. (2100/1600, 0/0) Suddenly, it launched out a burst of light and destroyed the Monster.

“Set two face-downs…end turn…” Paul said, “But now, my Light End Dragon will be removed from play again.”

Suddenly, the Light End Dragon suddenly gave off one last roar as it began to disappear from view.

“That fool…he shall not win, I got everything covered. My face-down card is Battle Mania, which will force your Monsters to attack me…and right into Chariot Pile,” Paul thought, “…then on my next turn, I can freely damage you…and I kept that card…just in case…”

With that, Roger quickly drew out his card. (9-8) He looked at the card, and saw that it was a Spell Card.

“I activate Battle Mania now!” Paul cried, “Now all your Monsters have to attack me this turn!”

“But they will only be destroyed by Chariot Pile instead!” Elise cried.

“I play the Speed Spell – Return Order!” Roger said.

The Speed Spell Card appeared, showing a Truckroid on a paved road coming out of a dark pit. Inside that pit, Ha Des was seen inside.

“This card only works if I got 8 Speed Counters and now, I can Special Summon a Machine Monster from my Graveyard,” Roger said, “so I order for the return of my Blitz Strike!”

Suddenly, the large airship reappeared again. (2100/1300)

“But it cannot do battle this turn,” Roger said.

“I activate the deadly Mask of Restrict!” Paul declared.

“Now you can’t even Release a Monster against Chariot Pile!” Elise realised, “what would you do now?”

“I’m going to play the Trap Card Level Retuner and lower Blitz Strike to a Level 3 instead,” Roger said, (LV: 3) “and now…for a little tune-up…”

“So you do have something other than Dark Strike Fighter after all,” Elise said.

Black Salvo exploded again in 3 rings of light. They quickly surrounded the Blitz Strike, which also dissolved into 3 stars…

“Stars line up to pave the way for the future. Let our inspirations soar with will of iron,” Roger chanted, “Synchro Summon! Reverberate, Flag Fighter – Stormblade!”

Suddenly, light erupted from the alignment and a new Monster appeared. It was clearly a Machine based from a helicopter, and a humanoid Machine assembled from plane parts. The wind turbines were mounted on its shoulders and a large blade was apparently the weapon of choice. (2000/1600)

“Big deal, my Chariot Pile will just destroy anything you throw at me,” Paul said.

“If Chariot Pile were still on the field of course…” Roger said, “Stormblade can destroy all Spell or Trap Cards when it attacks, gaining 500 Attack Points for each. Now take him a notch with Hurricane Slash!”

The eyes of Stormblade’s visor glowed as it flew towards Paul and swiped his sword one time. In that instant, Chariot Pile and the Mask of Restrict were destroyed. (3000/1600) It then closed in on the Judgment and slashed at its wheels.

Paul (LP: 0) Roger (LP: 400)

Paul (LP: 0) Roger (LP: 400)

However, the damage was quite imminent as the Judgment continued skidding off-track.

“Paul! Hold onto me!” Roger cried, driving closer towards his brother.

“Get your paws off me,” Paul replied, “I would rather perish…”

He then directed his Judgment in reverse and headed towards the Mobile Base instead. He then pressed a button on his dashboard, and another button within it appeared, pressing it immediately.

“Self-Destruct Sequence activated”

He headed at full-speed towards the Mobile Base and a big explosion caught the base of the entire Machine up in flames.

“No!!!” Roger cried.

Up on a helicopter above the site, James and the other colonels looked on to the foolish attempt.

“What a fool, he tried to kamikaze himself,” the colonel mocked, “little does he know that we are actually safe and sound up here.”

“A fool…always a fool, you hardly change at all,” James thought.

12:05, 16 May 2092

Outskirts of Houston, State of Houston, CSD

Later, outside the city boundaries of Houston, the Road-Kaiser would be situated there as a temporary site. Elise and Roger were just making a small private chat outside it.

“Roger, what’s the deal with him, your brother?” she asked.

“Paul…he’s just wanted to change things I guess,” Roger said, “I could still remember that story he told me long ago…”

Once upon a time, there was a man who was lived inside a walled city. The walled city has everything there is for him and one can live forever in luxury. But he wanted none of that. He did not want luxury; they heard of tales speaking of the Outside beyond the walls. But no one in the city ever dared to venture to the Outside because the people feared of different peoples, and so the man did the unthinkable. He climbed over the walls and left the city. The man went out and saw the Outside for the first time. He went to a fountain of the Outside and threw in a pebble, making his wish…

“And we were at the Wine Fountain of Albino at that time, so I also made a wish too,” Roger said, “actually, the three of us…”

“Three? You have another brother?” Elise wondered.

Suddenly, Rahoul came out from the door of the Road-Kaiser.

“Hey, you two got to see this…” he said. All of them went inside and saw a news report in Houston itself. James was currently talking with a news reporter.

“And we are here with Senator James Archeson, who has overseen the Siege of Houston,” said a reporter, “Mr. Archeson, is it true that the Orthodoxy Crusaders are subdued and disbanded at last?”

“We have no official letter of surrender from any high-ranking member, so the fight technically continues. However, our forces will be weeding out all remaining pockets of resistance,” James said, “in fact; Albino has planned to allow police and the army to immediately take down any terrorist actions.”

“James…he’s really working for the government,” Roger exclaimed, “I thought he’d never make it that far…but he did it…”

“No wonder your other brother was so pissed off,” Elise said.

13:21, 16 May 2092

Ruins of Mobile Base, Houston Occupied Territory, CSD

After the incident here marked down as the Siege of Houston, the entirety of the city came under direct rule by the military under Colonel Lucas Granger, who also oversaw the Siege itself. The main battleground around St. Peter’s Church was piled up with dead bodies and burning remnants of buildings and the Mobile Base as well.

Among them and crushed by a metal beam, Paul was only barely alive. Blood was bleeding out of various parts of his body, including his right eye. Despite his heavy wounds, he tried to hold on and keep moving.

“Grand Master’s wish…I can’t let it…go unfulfilled…” he moaned.

“Then perhaps I may be of assistance…” said a voice.

Suddenly, Master Geis appeared from the smoking debris and he walked up to in front of the fallen Paul. He looked down at him through his cloaked face.

“He who desires vengeance, he who desires revolution, he who desires death…” Geis said, “I hear your desires crying out in your pitiful shell. Join me and we shall satisfy your desires…the Crusades of Old are never over. Grand Master would not be satisfied yet…”

With that, the weakened Paul extended his hand out to Geis. Seeing it, he quickly grabbed it tightly and Paul’s eyes glowed…

15:32, 16 May 2092

Texan Capitol, Austin Capital City, Republic of Texas, Occidental Union

The Republic of Texas was re-established after independence from both the former Mexico and the United States over two periods. Austin was still its capital city, and the centre of power there would be invested in the Texas Capitol.

However, the Capitol now hosted a serious meeting place for all officials from all over the region. It was some sort of secret meeting, with the meeting itself held in darkness.

“Now why are we holding this damned meeting in this darkness?” the Dominican official demanded, “I demand for some lights here or I’m leaving!”

With the Hispanic minister’s loud protest, the lights all suddenly turned on. Seated at the centre of them all, it was someone quite loved and hated. A descendant of two former US Presidents, he now sat calmly with the various officials hailing from the Caribbean islands to the former Southern US & Northern Mexico.

“So it is you, Mr. George Bush III, President of Texas,” the Haitian official said.

“Yup, I have called all of you from across the region to unite as one force against a common foe,” Bush III proclaimed.

“Against what?” asked the Cuban official, “better not be Neo al-Qaeda, those guys are only a joke nowadays!”

With the Cuban official’s comment, the rest of the presiding officials followed in on the laughter.

“And quite funny on how you call yourself Bush III when you are not truly related to the second Bush,” the Rio Grande official joked and the officials all laughed at it.

“Ok guys, let’s get down to business here,” Bush III said, “this common foe I speak of is actually the Confederate States of Dixieland, an institution based on outdated sentiments. I implore for all of you to unite against this evil empire.”

“And why should we do so?” the Nuevo León official inquired.

“This Confederacy will soon consume us all in the region. In fact, this is already happening!” Bush III declared, “Just like how my dear Texas was forced to give up its east for them! Or when they took away the Bahamas region as their own! Who could be next I ask you? Our region is in dire threat here, I implore all of you to join forces and liberate the Peoples there.”

“Ok I normally would disagree with this capitalist jerk here,” the Cuban official said, “but he does have a point. We should free our brethren from the chains of serfdom they impose.”

“And in terms of military strength, my Texas has made the necessary moves beforehand,” Bush III said, “I have gotten an approval from the Earth Sphere Federation of the Tex-Mex Compromise of 2092 CE. Now the Republics of Texas, Chihuahua, Sonora and New Mexico are a single state under the Occidental Union…the Tex-Mex Alliance.”

“Then we shall support your actions for revolution,” said the Puerto Rican official, “this matter will be brought up in an emergency meeting in the Union Capitol.”

“Glad to hear…” Bush III said.

[spoiler=NAPEU Archive]

Searching Category: Nations & Factions… File Located: Tex-Mex Alliance

Official Name: Tex-Mex Alliance

Motto: Fortress of Friendship and Prosperity

Flag: Four Stars Flag (red, blue with four stars set in a diamond shape on its left side)

Population: Undefined yet

Capital City: Austin, Republic of Texas

Government Form: Democratic federal constitutional union, military alliance

Ethnic Group(s): Caucasian American, Hispanic American, Native American

Humans Right Record: Not recorded yet

Territories in control: Texas (sans its eastern portions), New Mexico, Chihuahua, Sonora

Establishment: 14 May 2092 CE

Leader(s):

-George Bush III (President of Texas/Chairman of Tex-Mex Defence Council)

-Maria Isabella Lopez (President of Chihuahua/Vice-Chairwoman of Tex-Mex Defence Council)

-Carlos Esteban Rodriguez (President of Sonora/Speaker of Tex-Mex Defence Council)

-Christopher Lamperouge (President of New Mexico/High Supervisor of Tex-Mex Defence Council)

The Tex-Mex Alliance was a recently formed union between Texas and several of its neighbours over the resistance against the growing threat of Dixieland. Texas led this state to be formed due to tensions arose from the secession of Houston, and the result would led to Texas’ militarisation.

The Alliance itself is more or less a military-orientated union, with the four republics that made up its leaders are still allowed to continue running their own offices. The military of all four Republics, however, was combined into a single unit, the Tex-Mex United Armed Forces. The four Presidents of the Alliance would take the top offices in the Tex-Mex Defence Council.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

The bloody battling in Houston might have been quelled for now, but this would only sow the seeds for a new assault of grudges from all sides. As the tensions and stakes rise, we see through its development…and also the journey of one man and his serf in Washington DC. Next on Yu-Gi-Oh NAPEU – Ch 23 – Tensions! The world is heading towards a new revolution...

The lightsworn LOST?

Neat' date=' I did prefer those jet fighters anyway.

And is stormblade a custom card? I don't think i've heard of it. Pretty cool though.

and as said above, Bush the third? Wonder what the second did.

[/quote']

Stormblade is part of the Flag Fighter series, which is my own custom cards.

And Bush III is actually some indirect descendant of the 2 President George Bush. Given George Bush's ridiculate, he often was not truly treated seriously in the system by others.

They're ALL custom?

Oops' date=' I must have mistook them for cards that Bommer used...

Aahh well, Good job with them!

[/quote']

I admit that Flag Fighters are similar to Bommer's Reactor series, (I actually based them from the Reactors) but the Flag Fighters have more effects than mere burn.

Oh' date=' I didn't mean anything like that! To be honest I never saw Bommer's duels really, so I just assumed, since i knew they were planes, to be those guys.

[/quote']

Nah, we all get our inspirations from somewhere...

[spoiler=Ch 23-Tensions]

20:32, 16 May 2092

Military Command Centre, Houston Occupied Territory, CSD

After the victory of the Confederate Army, Houston was reduced to an Occupied Territory until it was proven to be stabilised. The military officers in charge of the region were slouching around in their enclosed steel room, perhaps due to the lack of actual fighting there.

However, this slacking scene was about to change. The door they hid behind suddenly exploded, and a troop of Orthodoxy Crusaders stomped their way into the room. However, they seemed different; with an evil demonic glow in their eyes. Due to the surprise of the CSD officers, they were quickly overpowered by these Crusaders.

The Commander in particular was held by two rather muscular Crusaders, and forced to his knees. With every enemy in the room secured, their new leader walked into the room. He was covered by a black cloak trimmed with green accents. Underneath his cloak, there was his Crusade uniform with black gloves and a Duel Disk similar to Arep’s was on his arm.

“Are you the new leader for Orthodoxy Crusaders?” the Commander boldly demanded.

This leader said nothing to the Commander, but lifted up his hood instead. The man under the cloak was covered by a silver mask which concealed his entire face.

“The Orthodoxy Crusaders have been forsaken by Divine Will, and the Cult of the Earthbound Ones is born,” the man said, “I am its leader, you may call me Saul. Now surrender control of Houston to me and the Cult of the Earthbound Ones.”

“No way would I…” the Commander cried.

“A stubborn being…perhaps we have a duel to take a compromise…” Saul said, “We have a duel, what you say?”

“A duel…fine,” the Commander said, “but I must warn you, I was once a two-time champ of Carolina.”

“You said ‘was’, so you are only a has-been reliving their only glory,” Saul said, activating his Duel Disk.

The two brawly Crusaders let go of the Commander, and threw a Duel Disk they found on the floor to him. He then put it on, and activated it too.

[align=center]

00000000000000000000[/align]

Oh my, it seems that the spirit of revolution never truly dies in a sense. It instead transforms from one form to another. But who is this mysterious new leader Seth and what is this so-called “Cult of the Underworld” all about?

But these events will unfold in due time. Now we take ourselves to the remnants of the old capital of the former USA, Washington DC. Once the glory and pride of a superpower but now reduced into ruins and never resettled by Man again. But Noah Peter and his serf are there…but little they know of a spy tailing them…

20:43, 16 May 2092

National Mall, Washington Free Territory, Occidental Union

After the abandonment of Washington as the capital in light of the Second American Revolution, the former capital was left and almost forgotten. Even till this day, no one had really attempted to resettle there again, despite many state-funded resettlement plans by the New English Republic.

As such, it would seem weird to even see a human shadow lurking the remnants of Washington DC. However, Noah Peter and Jacob had set up a small tent and campfire as their camp in Washington.

“Peter Sir, why are we here again?” Jacob asked.

“The journey to seek truth, I must take this journey,” Noah Peter said, “I wish to understand the true spirit that my ancestors had envisioned us to have, the true ideals of freedom.”

“Oh the soup is finished,” Jacob interrupted, while going towards the fire to tend to his pot.

Meanwhile, in the underground sewers of Washington, the roar of machinery forced the creatures of the underground into awakening. It was a D-Wheel, that of the Lee Hunter-Type. Sleek and painted grey, it was the distinguishing points of this Model. And James Archeson was riding upon it, and then the image of a government agent appeared on his dashboard.

“Clyde, you sure on the coordinates?” asked James.

“Yes, Mr. Archeson. I have confirmation that someone had seen the Noah driving towards Washington,” Clyde said, “and where are you now?”

“Washington of course…ok, its sewers to be precise,” James said, “and it reeks so badly!”

“No one told you to go there!” Clyde exclaimed, “Take some fresh air for God’s sake! But thanks that you can take time off to help us here.”

“Just a citizen who’s doing his job,” James said, ending the call.

He skidded off his Lee towards the side and searched into his pockets, a bomb…

On the surface level, Peter and Jacob were eating the fine stew that they had to satisfy themselves for their meal.

“I hope this could satisfy you,” Jacob said, “I knew you prefer the foods back home, but we have little resources for luxurious food.”

“You should be cooking this everyday,” Peter remarked, “this is so good. You can make a fortune out of this stew here.”

However, the boom of an explosion shook the grounds rather violently and the Lee Hunter-Type leapt over to the surface world. It continued to keep its motion, until it skidded off near the Noah. James got off his D-Wheel and looked at the missing but found Noah.

“Ah Noah Peter, I am James Archeson of the Confederates Special Authorities,” James introduced, “I am here to take you back to your rightful place in Richmond.”

“No way, I am here on a journey to seek the inner truth of things!” Peter exclaimed, “And nothing’s going to falter my quest.”

“I see, but that means I must take you back by force,” James decided.

He pressed a switch on his D-Wheel, and the Duel Disk detached from the Lee.

“Duel Disk disengaging”

“Fine then, I will have to duel you as such,” Peter gave in, activating his Disk.

“Let’s duel!” both of us cried.

[align=center]

James (LP: 4000) Peter (LP: 4000)[/align]

“I will go first,” said James, “I will merely Set a Monster face-down and end my turn.”

Suddenly, a face-down monster was Set onto the Field.

“Draw,” Peter said, “I have no time for you so I will have to end this quickly. By discarding 1 card from my hand, I can Special Summon The Tricky in Attack Mode.”

He discarded away his Flying Kamakiri 1 card, and then a new figure appeared. It was a jester at first sight, with a large question on its head. (2000/1200)

“And I remove my Kamakiri from play so that I can Special Summon the Siplheed in Attack Mode too,” Peter said.

The Flying Kamakiri 1 card slid out of his Graveyard Zone, and a gust of wind blew off. A humanoid figure in white robes appeared, holding a golden wand shaped like a wing. (1700/700)

“And I have not yet Normal Summoned,” Peter continued, “I Summon the Slate Warrior in Attack Mode.”

Suddenly, another gust of wind stirred up and a humanoid figure made of slate with a staff appeared. (1900/400)

“Now my Siplheed, attack that face-down Monster!” Peter declared.

The young wizard then raised his wand at the card, and fired off a green energy blast from it. The card revealed to be that of a turtle in a pyramid shell, and it was destroyed by the blast. (1400/1200)

“A UFO Turtle?!” exclaimed Peter, “but that will mean…”

With that, another UFO Turtle appeared. (1400/1200)

“Tricky, attack it then!” Peter declared.

The Tricky fried a blast of lightning from his fingertips and destroyed the UFO Turtle. However, a third one appeared. (1400/1200)

[align=center]

James (LP: 3400) Peter (LP: 4000)[/align]

“Slate Warrior, destroy the last Turtle then!” Peter cried and the Warrior smashed the Turtle’s tough hide with his staff.

James (LP: 2900) Peter (LP: 4000)

James (LP: 2900) Peter (LP: 4000)

“And all 3 of his UFO Turtles are now gone,” Jacob remarked.

“Indeed, now I can Special Summon another Monster,” James said, “so why not my Masked Dragon.”

Suddenly, a small bonfire bursted on the floor of National Mall and a small dragon appeared. It had the common features of a dragon, albeit without eyes as they were covered by a skull growth. (1400/1100)

“Hmm…what type of Deck are you using to have such a strategy?” Peter wondered, “But alas, I Set a face-down and your turn.”

“I draw,” James said, drawing his card, “I play the Spell Card, Wave of Ill Intent!”

Suddenly, a Spell Card appeared. It showed a bloated demonic face.

“As for its effect, I will get to there soon,” James said, “but now, I Summon the Witch Doctor of Sparta in Defence Mode.”

Suddenly, a cloaked entity appeared. It had long white hair, and a skull-like head. (400/2000)

“A good thing to note is that witch doctors exist only in tribes of the rainforests or deserts. And Sparta is a Greek city-state, so witch doctors don’t exist there. The idiot who made this card is sure dumb,” James said, “but now, my Masked Dragon attacks your Siplheed.”

“But Siplheed is stronger…” Jacob exclaimed.

Masked Dragon flew at the Fairy and launched a fire blast, but the Siplheed countered with a blast from its wand and destroyed the Dragon instead. However, lightning from Wave of Ill Intent fired at Peter himself.

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 3700)

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 3700)

“But how…” Peter exclaimed.

“Wave of Ill Intent deals you 300 points of Damage when my monster is destroyed in battle,” James explained, “but since my Masked Dragon was destroyed, I can summon…say another copy.”

Suddenly, the second Masked Dragon appeared and roared. But this one covered itself with its wingspan. (1400/1100)

“And when a Monster has been Summoned from my Deck, my Witch Doctor can damage you for 500 Points,” James added.

Suddenly, a ball of darkness formed in the Witch Doctor’s hands and he fired it at Peter.

[align=center]

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 3200)[/align]

“And with that done, I just need to Set 2 face-down cards,” James finished, “and end my turn.”

James then drew out his card, and looked at the card. It was Winged Repayment, and then he looked at the remaining 2 cards on hand. They were Tricky Spell 4 and Reload.

“I Set one card face-down first,” Peter said, “then I play Reload! Now I take the 2 cards in my hand and add them to my Deck, then I can draw that much cards back.”

He placed his two cards back into his Deck and it did an auto-shuffle. He then drew out 2 cards, and took a look at them.

“I Release my Siplheed in order to Advance Summon the Divine Fowl King Alector!” Peter declared.

He placed the card, and Siplheed vanished into a globe of light. Suddenly, a humanoid avian in white armour appeared. (2400/2000)

“And now, I use Alector’s effect,” Peter said, “I just need to choose a card on the Field and I can negate its effect for the turn. So I choose…your Wave of Ill Intent.”

“But then…you can attack freely!” James exclaimed.

Alector blew a strike of wind with its wings, and froze the Wave of Ill Intent card.

“And now, Alector attacks the Witch Doctor of Sparta!” Peter declared.

Alector took out its sword and flew in for a quick slash. Then, the Witch Doctor was destroyed.

“Now there’s no way I can suffer too much damage for attacking,” Peter said, “Tricky, attack the Masked Dragon now.”

The Tricky fired a blast of lightning from his fingertips, and fired the Dragon. Soon, a third one came into being and it was also in Defence Mode. (1400/1100)

“This is getting rather annoying,” Peter said, “Slate Warrior; take out the last Masked Dragon!”

Slate Warrior ran towards the Masked Dragon and struck it hard with its rod, shattering it into pixels.

“Now that all your Masked Dragons are crushed, you have to Special Summon a weak Attack Dragon,” Peter said, “so show me something other than Masked Dragons.”

“Luckily, I do have a different type of Dragons waiting for you,” James said, “I Summon the Troop Dragon in Defence Mode.”

Suddenly, a small humanoid green dragon in soldier gear appeared and knelt down. (700/800)

“Then I end my turn here,” Peter said and the Wave of Ill Intent card was restored.

“Draw!” James said, “I switch my Troop Dragon into Attack Mode and I Summon the Shining Angel in Attack Mode.”

The Troop Dragon then stood upright and raised its spear weapon. Suddenly, an angel with shining wings and a toga appeared. (1400/800)

“And I attack your Slate Warrior with him,” James declared, “and I activate Hallowed Life Barrier to prevent Damage to myself.”

The Shining Angel flew straight into the Slate Warrior for its attack, but it was stabbed hard by the Warrior’s rod and destroyed instead. However, Wave of Ill Intent struck at Peter. However, due to Hallowed Life Barrier, he just had to discard his second Troop Dragon to avoid damage.

[align=center]

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 2900)[/align]

“And now you can Special Summon a LIGHT Monster,” Peter said, “let me guess…another Shining Angel.”

True to his words, a second Shining Angel did appear. (1400/800)

“Since my monsters self-destructing themselves will only be your loss, I see no reason why not,” James said, “attack his monsters.”

At his call, both Troop Dragon and the Shining Angel made their assaults on Slate Warrior and The Tricky. However, both of them were quickly put out and Peter cringed as he suffered more damage. However, it was not over with the third Shining Angel and Troop Dragon coming. (1400/800, 700/800)

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 2300)

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 2300)

“Attack him again, my monsters!” James commanded.

The final third of Shining Angel and Troop Dragon charged head-on at The Tricky, only to be struck down by his lightning blast. However, Peter had to suffer in pain due to Wave of Ill Intent.

[align=center]James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 1700)

[/align]

“Well, all things have to end,” Jacob said, “on my count; you have used up all three copies of those 2 monsters…unless you’re Summoning a LIGHT Monster.”

“This is no place for you to speak, but yes I am Summoning such a Monster to the Field,” James said, “and it is called the Chaos-End Master.”

With that, a new Monster appeared. It was an angel like Shining Angel, but this one wore actual armour instead. (1500/1000)

“And I activate my second Trap Card, Swamp of the Fallen,” James said, “This will halve your Monster’s Attack power…like your Fowl King.”

Suddenly, the card opened up and a blob of swampy slime engulfed Alector’s armour. (1200/2000)

“Chaos-End Master, attack Alector now!” James declared.

The Chaos-End Master swiped his wings and caused an energy blast to hit the weakened Alector, destroying it once and for all.

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 1400)

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 1400)

“But why Alector…he could’ve attacked Slate Warrior or The Tricky instead…” Jacob wondered.

“On one hand, it would seem that I would end up with lesser Life Points,” Peter said, “but then if Alector were around on my next turn, I could use his effect and negate Wave of Ill Intent. Thus, I am able to attack freely.”

“That and when Chaos-End Master had destroyed a Monster in battle, I can Special Summon a Level 5 Monster so long as it has 1600 Attack at maximum,” James said, “Now my true strategy is revealed! Come out now, the dreadful Shadow Ghoul!”

Suddenly, a pit of darkness opened up in the floor and red menacing eyes glowed from it. The creature then crawled out of the pit, revealing its features. Upon close view, it was murky green with multiple red eyes all over. It stood on its 4 stubby legs, and had 2 razor-sharp claws. (1600/1300)

“And my Ghoul gains 100 Attack Points for every Monster there is in my Graveyard,” James said, “and I have 3 sets of UFO Turtle, Masked Dragon, Troop Dragon, Shining Angel and 1 Witch Doctor of Sparta…giving my Ghoul 1300 more Attack Points to boot.”

The Shadow Ghoul let out an otherworldly roar from its mouth. (2900/1300)

“Attack the Slate Warrior now!” James declared.

His Shadow Ghoul raised up its claw, and dug into Slate Warrior. With that blow, it shattered into pieces, but they flew towards Shadow Ghoul. (2400/800)

[align=center]

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 400)[/align]

“Perhaps you have forgotten that Slate Warrior can weaken the very monster that destroyed it,” Peter said.

“Just look at your Life Points, it is clear that I am near my own victory soon,” James said holding a card, “I will just Set this face-down and then end my turn.”

Peter just drew out his card, and looked at it.

“I need two Monsters to be used as Release for it…” Peter thought, “but I can use…”

“I activate my face-down Tricky Spell 4 Spell Card!” Peter declared, “For this powerful spell to be cast, I need a sacrifice…and a specific monster, The Tricky of course disappears!”

Suddenly, The Tricky disappeared into a puff of smoke.

“And now, I can Special Summon Tricky Tokens equalling to the number of Monsters you control,” Peter said, “and I believe you own two such Monsters.”

In another puff of smoke, something similar to The Tricky appeared. It then split into 2 copies. (2000/1200 x2)

“But if I am right, these Tokens are limited from actual attacking,” Jacob remarked.

“Watch and learn Jacob, after this I need to teach you on duelling,” Peter said, “I therefore offer both my Tricky Tokens…to Summon forth Simorgh, Bird of Ancestry!”

The 2 Tricky Tokens melded into a single globe of light, and a gigantic creature appeared. It was shining with golden feathers and adorned with a necklace of teeth. (2900/2000)

“If I Advance Summon this beast using only WIND Monsters, I can return up to 2 cards on the Field to your hand,” he said, “so it is bye-bye for Shadow Ghoul and Chaos-End Master.”

Simorgh cawed loudly as it flapped up its wings, and both Shadow Ghoul and Chaos-End Master were swept up by the win blast to follow. The 2 said monsters then reappeared in James’ hand.

“Yah, now he can attack freely and win the duel still!” exclaimed Jacob.

“Finish the duel now with Ancient Storm!” Peter cried as Simorgh forged a powerful storm.

“Activate Trap Card, Card Defence,” James declared, “now I can negate the attack by discarding a card.”

Suddenly, the attack was called off by a barrier formed and he discarded his Chaos-End Master.

“So you made it out alive…at least for now,” Peter said.

“And I can draw another card as well,” James said, drawing another card to his hand.

“Fine then, end turn,” he said.

“Draw,” James said, “I Special Summon…the Vice Dragon in Attack Mode.”

Suddenly, from a portal, a dragon appeared. It was purple and roared with pure rage. (2000/2400)

“But I am sure that you’d know that Vice Dragon’s Attack and Defence will be halved,” James said, (1000/1200) “but these Dragons here make good Release bait.”

Suddenly, the Vice Dragon let out a final roar as it turned into a globe of light.

“…To Advance Summon my Shadow Ghoul,” he continued.

The globe descended into the floor, and turned black. The Shadow Ghoul rose out from the dark pit. (1600/1300)

“And it gains more Attack Points too,” James said, “and since last time, I have added Vice Dragon and Chaos-End Master in the Graveyard.”

The Shadow Ghoul growled and roared. (3100/1300)

“Perfect, he will attack your Bird of Ancestry now!” James cried.

The Shadow Ghoul raised its claw and slashed it at Simorgh, destroying it.

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 200)

James (LP: 2600) Peter (LP: 200)

“You’re almost mine,” James said, “you can surrender now if you wish.”

“Dream on, I won’t give up on my beliefs!” Peter said, “Unity is strength and I seek this unity that we of the Confederacy had deny from ourselves so foolishly!”

“Multi-ethnicity in itself is an evil,” James said, “I myself had studied the histories of empires. Just look what happened to Ottoman Empire or Austria-Hungary. The world might be grouped in their own federations, but soon they divide again.”

“If all pursues similar ideals, ethnicity is of no concern at all!” Peter cried.

“Perhaps so, but I end my turn and let you proceed,” James said.

Peter drew out a card, and looked at it. It was the Pot of Avarice.

“First off, I play the Pot of Avarice,” Peter said, “Avarice is commonly translated into greed, a Deadly Sin. But I have few options left…and this card calls for 5 Monsters to be returned to my Deck as well.”

The cards for The Tricky, Slate Warrior, Siplheed, Divine Fowl King Alector and Simorgh, Bird of Ancestry slid out of the Graveyard, and Peter put them back on his Deck for a shuffle. Then, before he drew out his 2 cards, he noticed the top card of his Deck was glowing.

“Huh?” Peter wondered.

“Yes Peter my descendant…” said a voice, “You have opened yourself to the strength of unity as I had hoped you to be…now fight on…and she is here to guide you…”

He then drew out the 2 cards and examined his entire hand. He realised what he had drawn and smiled.

“This duel is now over,” Peter said, “from the highest of all the Heavens, I call upon your descent… I Summon thee, Guardian Eatos!”

Suddenly, angelic choir music played in the background as a shining portal of pure white light opened up. Out of it, there came an angelic being. She wore a helmet resembling an eagle, with snow-white wings on her back and donning clothing of Native American undertones. (2500/2000)

“But I am dead certain that Eatos’ a Level 8, so how…” Jacob wondered.

“Normally, I would need to Release two monsters indeed,” Peter said, “but if my Graveyard is clean of Monsters, I am able to Special Summon her without any Release. James, perhaps you should be honoured to meet my Ace Monster.”

“I had always thought it was your Simorgh,” James said.

“True, but I had not been able to use Eatos since becoming the Noah… but now I can,” Peter said, “Robert Lee once said that the Native Americans are the true American people, with this card representing this ideal of his.”

“But the fact is that your monster cannot defeat mine,” James admitted.

“Not until I equip it with Angel Wing,” Peter said as he slid the card in and Eastos’ wings glowed.

“It will just invoke more damage when it destroys a Monster…or if it manages to destroy one,” James said sceptically.

“I activate Eatos’ special ability… By sending an Equip Spell Card equipped to Eatos to the Graveyard, I can remove up to 3 Monsters in your Graveyard from play,” Peter said, “Go, Guidance to Paradise!”

With that, he slid the Equip Spell into his Graveyard and the glow in Eatos’ wings stopped. Suddenly, the card of Chaos-End Master, Vice Dragon and Witch Doctor of Sparta slid out of James’ Graveyard and Shadow Ghoul groaned. (2800/1300) The phantom forms of the said three Monsters appeared above James and were absorbed into Eatos. (4000/2000)

“But how did it even get so strong?” James exclaimed, “but then again, you automatically lose once you attack by Wave of Ill Intent.”

“Eatos gains 500 Attack Points for every Monster that it absorbs,” Peter said, “and by Angel Wing’s effect, I am allowed to draw an additional card.”

Peter then drew out another card from his Deck, and looked at it.

“Maybe not… I play Eternal Reverse!” he said and Eatos was covered by a green aura, “now I am able to flip a face-up Spell or Trap Card face-down…and your Wave seems to be such.”

Suddenly, the Wave of Ill Intent card glowed in the same way as Eatos was and it went face-down.

“Now I send Eternal Reverse to the Graveyard for her effect,” Peter said, “activate now, Guidance to Paradise!”

“What?!” exclaimed James, “You mean, it can work more than once!”

Suddenly, all three copies of his Troop Dragons slid out of his Graveyard and Eatos lost the green glow of Eternal Reverse. The Shadow Ghoul further groaned in anguish, (2500/1300) while Guardian Eatos absorbed the spirits of the three Monsters. (5500/2000)

“And now, Guardian Eatos shall attack your vile Shadow Ghoul with Celestial Outcry!” Peter declared.

Guardian Eatos spread her arms wide out and opened her mouth. Suddenly, a melodious and yet booming cry was heard as Eatos was consumed in radiant heavenly light. The Shadow Ghoul groaned again as it disintegrated away. The blast had also sent James flying backwards, hitting his own D-Wheel.

[align=center]

James (LP: 0) Peter (LP: 200)[/align]

After that, Guardian Eatos turned at Peter and the spirit of a man in old Confederate gear appeared.

“Peter, I am so glad you had searched deep within you and had found the true spirit,” the spirit said, “now I rest my faith of the future of the nation on your hands. Take Eatos, she shall guide you to your ultimate destiny.”

With that spoken, the spirit disappeared into thin air and Eatos vanished into grains of light.

“Wow! So cool, I mean I almost didn’t think you could have won,” Jacob cried, “but you came back up on top and wham him in the end!”

“I must agree with him, you are truly as formidable they say,” James admitted, “but please return to the Confederacy.”

However, the ground shook again with another tremble striking the earth.

“Not again,” Peter said, “so you didn’t make that.”

“I tried to blast my way up to the surface at first,” James said, “but then, an earthquake struck and an opening was made open for me.”

“Earthquakes are not all that common in Washington, so what could be the cause?” Peter wondered.

Out of thin air, a new stranger appeared. He wore a smart white Italian suit, with leather black shoes. A fedora hat & his long blond hair would conceal his eyes from view; however his sinister smile was quite prominent.

“Who are you?” James demanded.

“Dear me, I don’t want to be wasting your time,” the man said, “after all, time is far more valuable than gold or even water. Let me fix that before we actually talk.”

He searched into his pockets and produced an old pocket watch plated with gold and a similar chain. He showed it in front of the trio and the clock stopped ticking.

“Was that to show that you need to change your clock?” Jacob asked.

“No no, just look over there,” the man said.

He pointed towards a small building in ruins nearby. There was water dripping from the pipes that was tore off form the old building. However, a water droplet was actually suspended in midair.

“As of now, precious time has been saved for now…but only long enough for a small chat,” the man said, “well it had to do. But I implore of you to leave Washington right now.”

“And why is that?” Peter questioned.

“It is not in your place to question matters of a higher level… a level too high for your pathetic scope of vision to comprehend,” the man said, “but note that the Confederate States however is heading off to a path of revolution.”

“A revolution?!” exclaimed James, “But of what?”

“For all its atrocities committed against rights and faith,” the man said, “cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. They thirst for blood and change, ravaging the fields and cities of all the Dixieland. In their weakness, they find a vile faith as its guiding light… which will be all’s ultimate doom…”

“What are you saying here?” James demanded, “Who’s leading this revolution? The Orthodoxy Knights were disbanded.”

“The Knights who fight for right fallen, the Supreme Darkness will take hold of them, they rise again but with a corrupted faith,” the man said, “crimson red will spread to the White City and flood it with such… Well, you ought to get going now and do not return I warn you again…”

Suddenly, the suspended water droplet fell to the ground, and the man walked off, fading away with every step. James went to his D-Wheel and tapped on his dashboard. Clyde’s face appeared on it.

“Yah James, have you found the Noah?” he asked.

“No, just came back to report…” James said, “How’s things on your end?”

“… To tell you the truth, not so good… a new rebellion is rising or risen,” Clyde said.

“Is it the Orthodoxy Knights?” he demanded.

“Hard to see… I got a recording of the clip though,” Clyde said, “come back to Florida now.”

20:52, 16 May 2092

Old White House, Washington Free Territory, Occidental Union

Within the former White House of the former United States, it was reduced to a literal hollow shell of all its former glory. The place that once housed Presidents now contained an unspeakable secret.

Deep within and concealed by the White House, there was a spire-like structure being built within it. A large group of men were toiling endlessly there, working on the spire. Overseeing them would be Arep, who was playing a violin leisurely, and Master Geis.

Suddenly, the mysterious man appeared before the two of them.

“I have warned them to leave Washington, they may be a thorn to the Plan,” the man said.

“Excellent and I thank you for your help,” Master Geis said, “… Chromos…”

19:47, 16 May 2092

Bones’ Hut, Louisiana Swampland, State of Louisiana

At the hut where in Bones had dwelled in, Bones was enjoying his bowl of python stew with chilli with a set of Tarot cards on his table. The radio was playing a music track in the background. He casually picked up a random card and he shuddered.

It was the Tower, a card meaning disaster itself.

“No… it has begun…” he muttered.

Suddenly, the music had stopped and an emergency broadcast was played instead.

“To the many peoples of Dixieland and beyond…”

19:47, 16 May 2092

NAPEU Outpost, Houston Plains, CSD

Meanwhile, the NAPEU who had camped in the wild plains of Houston, they were also eating their dinner of black-eye pea soup when a certain emergency broadcast played on the TV.

It was showing a man in a dark cloak with green highlights; his face was hidden by a silver plate mask and the uniform for the Orthodoxy Crusaders was worn under the cloak. He was standing with 2 other Crusaders and over the Command Centre for the old military base.

“To the many peoples of Dixieland and beyond, I am Seth, your salvation. We are of the Cult of the Earthbound Ones, an organisation fighting for faith and rights against the wicked Confederacy and born from the ashes where the old Orthodoxy Knights had fallen. We have already taken over the City of Houston and renamed it as the Sovereign County of Saint Samberg…”

“He… he looks so familiar here…” Roger thought.

“Now we shall embark on the Divine Task of destroying the White City Albino! All who tried to stop us will be destroyed without mercy! You have been warned by us.”

The emergency transmission suddenly ended, and the screen went black.

“Oh boy, another one of those cults,” Vladimir said, “They are still be the trendy thing since the 2060s.”

“And it gets worse still,” Victoria said, showing them a BBC document in her laptop, “President George Bush III has declared the Tex-Mex Alliance to fight against the Confederacy and a Union meeting will be held to decide further actions…but more and more nations are joining in this.”

[spoiler=NAPEU Archive]

Searching Category: Individuals… File Located: Peter Lee

Full Name: Peter Robert Lee

Title: Noah of the Church of St. Noah the Pure One, Bishop of Richmond

Date of Birth: 18 January 2045

Nationality: Confederate States of Dixieland

Birthplace: Richmond, Virginia, United States of America

Ethnicity: Anglo-Caucasian

Religion: Faith of St. Noah and Purity (denounced), Orthodox Christianity (restored)

Education: Major in Religion Studies and Political Science at Washington University

Note(s): Descendant of the Lee family of Confederates General Robert E. Lee

Peter Robert Lee is the current head of the Lee Family, who had a hand in American political system. While spending his years in early adulthood, Virginia was taken into the Confederate States of Dixieland.

Due to a past of religious studies, he was selected as the Head of the new establishment called the Church of St. Noah against his desires. It was that position where he would justify the injustices the government implemented, and somewhat hated by the populace.

Currently, he had been declared missing and this set off a series of events that led to the Siege of St. Peter’s Church and then the rise of the Cult of the Earthbound Ones.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Steam and rage boils over its maximum point, and the beasts rode across the land to strike hard. Currently, Vladimir and Sun Taici took their trip to Miami where another revolt began… of a revolt of a different kind. Next on Yu-Gi-Oh NAPEU – Ch 24 – Black Widow! Crimson red shall engulf the nation and tear it apart…

Guest TheFinalFan

Multiple conflicting factions + mysterious faction atagonizing the factions and pitting them against each other + alliance system = World War At Least III!

(correct me if I am wrong, but which world war is this shaping up towards?)

P.S. Witch Doctor of Sparta doesn't make sense....unless your a GB player.

“To the many peoples of Dixieland and beyond' date=' I am Seth, your salvation. We are of the Cult of the [b']Earthbound Ones,[/b] an organisation fighting for faith and rights against the wicked Confederacy and born from the ashes where the old Orthodoxy Knights had fallen. We have already taken over the City of Houston and renamed it as the Sovereign County of Saint Samberg…”

O__O Villains that Use Earthbound Gods this shoud be interesting.

Multiple conflicting factions + mysterious faction atagonizing the factions and pitting them against each other + alliance system = World War At Least III!

(correct me if I am wrong' date=' but which world war is this shaping up towards?)

P.S. Witch Doctor of Sparta doesn't make sense....unless your a GB player.

[/quote']

Witch Doctor of Sparta's effect works when monsters are summoned from the deck, and that did happen.

“To the many peoples of Dixieland and beyond' date=' I am Seth, your salvation. We are of the Cult of the [b']Earthbound Ones,[/b] an organisation fighting for faith and rights against the wicked Confederacy and born from the ashes where the old Orthodoxy Knights had fallen. We have already taken over the City of Houston and renamed it as the Sovereign County of Saint Samberg…”

O__O Villains that Use Earthbound Gods this shoud be interesting.

Earthbound Gods...maybe or maybe not, but their power is somehow involved...though they aren't supposed to come out so soon

I was expecting more Chaos Necromancer then Shadow Ghoul' date=' but there you go!

So the Earthbound Gods aren't involved too much until later? Then I suppose we look for different threats...

[/quote']

Now there, there's a reason why I used a Level 5 Monster here...with a Chaos-End Master...along with James' brother who uses a Light End Dragon...

• 7 months later...

Archived