Lock making a new and better rpg

D. Gray Man

kaden-thats sucide!

million of infection-*grabs the mongoose making it sprang out of controll and explode*

infection-*keeee**bites chris in the neck*

kaden-no..*he locks the door*and mines explode outside destroying the crowd of zombies that are around chris*

kaden-sees that the sun is comin up and all the ifnection is leaving there gone...

kaden-chris...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am sooo joining,

Name: Golnax

Apearance: Has shoulder length black hair, gray eyes, and a bit of a gotee growing. he wears a sleeveless dark gray hoodie and fingerless gloves. his pants are white parachute pants and his shoes are nike.

Weapons:Samurai sword, two and guns, and a m60

Bio: one of the survivors living over in scotland. he has no parents, they diserted him when he was a wee baby. he and his little sister are the only survivors that they know of in scotland. they're trying to contact anyone that they can over the internet, radio, phones, any thing...

*over in scotland*

Kristee: i'm cold golnax, can't we find aplace to stay for now?

golnax: we have to keep moving, do you want them to get us?

kristee: .... no

golnax: then please, follow me and don't ask any more questions, we don't want to risk getting caught... *pulls out hand guns and walks of. kristee folows*

*in scotland*

golnax: we've found some! kristee, come here, we've found some!

kristee: what do we have?

Golnax:... the same old same old, crackers, spam, wine? we're not taking that. *smiles at kristee*

kristee: come on, grab it and go, it's almost dawn.

golnax:i know... *grabs some food and walks away*

*in scotland, its dawn*

kristee:zzzZZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZ....

Golnax: *on computor*

*checks myspace, yahoo, listal, YCM, ONRPG, YOUTUBE, and several other sites for messages... he has none.*

golnax:*sigh* we can't be the only ones that aren't infected... *grabbs radio and plays message again*

golnax's voice: my name is Golnax, i'm in scotland. i live with my sister, kristee... we're the only ones left over here... we can't be the only ones left in the world though... please, if you are out there and are near scotland, even if it's in a neighboring country, please. i have fod and shelter and prtection... if there's anyone out there... please you are not alone.

*later in the day, golnax goes shopping, he left Kristee to sleep*

6:15 A.M.

golnax: what to get, what to get, what to get.... aw! this'll do nicely. *picks up a shot gun on the ground* i'll use this for explosives... *pull sout all amo* there we go... *walks off down deserted street*

kaden-*turns on his radio and hear a brodcast*im goin to scotland hmm...Corpus to scotland....it will take atleast 27 hours....

kaden-*gets on his motorcycle*and*goes to scotland

2 hours later 11:00

kaden-*puts on faster*all he sees is field after field i have to find shelter before dawn...

4 hours later4:00

kaden-man 6 hours passed...find a shelter and *puts on the shelters on it and goes to sleep there*

18 hours pass

kaden-its morning *yawns*

*scotland, 7:32 A.M.*

Kristee: Are we there yet?

Golnax: no, not yet.

*on the road in an SUV*

Golnax: get some sleep, Kristee. We'll be there before dark

Kristee: okay... *goes to sleep*

golnax: 'Please let the plane still be there... we have to leave scotland and get to other people if they're out there...'

Kristee: golnax, what's going on?

golnax: stay in the car, don't get out for anything. *gets out of the car, pulling out his guns and pointing them at Kaden* I'm golnax... i thought i was the only survivor along with my sister here in scotland... who are you and how did you find us?

Name: Chandler Emerald

Apearance: 5 foot 10 Inches, longs arm / legs, Scott Lucas Hair, always wears Jeans and T Shirts. Blue eyes, regular nose, and has a couple chin / stache hairs.

Weapons:

Light: Magnum, Green Dagger, Ninja Stars

Medium: SMG, Katana, Spiked Boomerang

Heavy: Elephant Gun, Hooksword, Giant Hammer

Bio: Chandler Emerald lived in this peaceful city, until the Zombies came. His parents dissapeared during the night, and he was left to sleep. When he woke up, he didn't know what to do. He walked outside to see a carcus of his Father. It had mentally scarred him. Now, he wants to beat the Crap out of the Zombies - HARDCORE!

Archived