Lock making a new and better rpg

D. Gray Man

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

golnax: god **** it! *runs to car and gets in, locking the doors and rolling up the windows, then drives away at fifty miles an hour*

golnax: kristee, th'er going to be comeing after us, you ahve to use this like i showed you and don't be scared, alright? *hands Kristee the gun*

kristee: okay... *cocks gun*

golnax: *pulls out M60* they'l not get us easily...

infected-*start comin and over buildign and through the shortcut and from the airport&

kaden-*shoots all of them like he crazy while on his car*

kaden-die!!!freaking idiots!!

suddleny one jumps on his engine*

kaden-*hits it with his gun*

kaden-i need to get to my house where the closest way and then he saw it...a caynon..sorry guys heres goes nothign remember me if i dont come back..*he sees the caynon and the cliff*and*he put on his brakes and his motorcycle stops at the edge all the ifnected jumps on it and th motorcycle explode kill those*

kaden- i need a ride!!*shoots the infected that are comin towards him*

kaden-no!!*shoots the infected in the head*

infected-*grabs the door where kristian is at and pulls off the door killing itself*

kaden-kristian move!i can get in that side and hold off the infected*shoots them still from ontop*

kaden-sees his house i see my house stop the car!*jumps from the car and goes into his house and close all the shutters and the windows and puts a hih ray of sunlight on*

kaden-hurry up get in!

Golnax: she's fine, i checked her before we came in... Kristee, go get some sleep alright? put the gun next to you just like i showed you okay? i've got to see some thing, now go get some sleep. *walks over to Kaden* i'm going to need some sleep after this too... show me your surpressant and then let me sleep.

well how are we to mass produce it, let alone make the cure? you've only made a surpressant so far and those things aren't going to a wait forever to find and kill you and me... *sighs* well tak later, now i need rest... *walks off to go join Kristee on the floor to sleep*

kaden-*opens the door*and*goes outside*and*goes to the bridge with his car*and waits there for

7 hours later

infected-keee!!1*they alll start comin toward the bridge

kaden-yall will die....*he starts the SUV*and runs over all the infected*die!!yall killed my aprents all my friends!!*suddleny the SUV crashes agaist a Pole*then*shoots 6 of them agaist it*

infection-*they tip over the pole on the SUV*

kaden-*he charges at them all*then his car flips over*

kaden-ughhhh

kaden-*opens the door*

kaden-*gets out*and sees golnax shotgun*his shotgun*he shoots the infected like crazy*

infected-*goes into christian room*

12 infected-*break the windows in christian room*

infected-kee!!*they make christians gun fall and they all bite chritian in the neck

kaden-*shoots the infected*

infected-*bites kirstian in the neck draggin her out the window*

kaden-*points*kristian!

golnax: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets like the most angryest face in the world and chases after them*

golnax: DIE YOU MISERABLE ****S! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER YOU FILTHY LITTLE *****!! DIE!!!!!! *starts shooting like crazy and pulls out sword slashing at the ones that he missed until Kristee is alone*

golnax: KRISTEE! *runs over and bends over her* KADEN! GET YOUR ARSE IN HERE! SHE NEEDS HELP!

Archived