Lock making a new and better rpg

D. Gray Man

Chandler walked slowly around his house, looking for his Dog, Anderson(I know I didn't include him in the Bio, but he's my dog in real life, and he means so much to me). He looked in every nook and cranny, only to find old Cheetos and a couple ripped-out pages of Nick Magazine. Finally, Chandler heard a loud bark.

"Anderson!"

Chandler ran to him. "Ah, I missed you boy!" Anderson got excited and jumped on Chandler happily. However, not everything was good. Anderson was barking at some Zombie, hiding in the shade.

"Anderson, stay!" Anderson went back into the living Room and layed on the couch. Chandler went off to get his Elephant Gun.

"Time to get this SOB."

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

golnax: so you are infected, you're just surpressing it? you can't fight it forever, you'll become one of them... you can't stop it unless you find the actual cure... i'm not a scientist but last time i checked there was none... now i'm going to get in the car and drive off to the air port so that we can leave and find more survivors... *baks off towards car*

Chandler looked all around for his Elephant Gun. But then he remembered he left it under his bed. He went into his room. But as soon as he looked under his bed, a Zombie Spider jumped out! It's venom started going everywhere like a sprinkler. Chandler held out a Cookie Sheet to protect himself.

"Anderson! Get me my Magnum!"

He couldn't believe it, but Chandler's dog, Anderson, pretty much understood him like he knew English his entire life. Anderson started looking around for it.

However, the Spider was still going. Now it started spitting blood in every direction...

Kristee: isn't he sick?

Golnax: yes...

Kristeee: then why can he walk in the sun?

golnax: because he's supressing it... he's not letting it take over just yet, but it'll win eventually... *gets in the car and drives off*

*at the air port, 8:13 A.M*

Golnax: stay in the car, i need to see if it's safe for you to stay here... *gets out of the car and pulls ouf guns, headed for the air craft hangar*

*once at the hanger, he opens the heavy doors and lets light flood in. When nothing happens, he shoots one shot into the air. when nothing happens he heads back towards the car*

Golnax: come one Kristee, it's alright...

golnax: *points guns at Kadens temples* no thet're not, they either would have died when i opened the door or they would have reacted to when i shot into the ceiling! there's nothing in there that i can tell, and besdies that, i wan't done searching, i was going to tell Kristee somthing now get OFF!

*pushes Kaden out of the way, you hear Kristee screaming* MOVE! *throws a gernade into the infection and runs.

golnax: '5...4...3...2...1...' *exlposion in the hangar, all infections die*

golnax: i'm checking the hangar for any surviving planes, you stay here, don't do any thing stupid like get us killed... *goes off to check for planes*

kaden-man...anyways *opens the closet door*and sees a entance that leads underground*loooks under*theres more...

infected-(behind kaden)*keee*

kaden-oh no....*stabs in the eye*and*shoots it 3 times*

more infected-keee!!*they start running from underground*

kaden-*closes the doors from the ground*and runs *towards golnax

Archived