YCM King of Games [Locked: Jovi is your King!]

Legend Zero

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well here's my entry

alaphp.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Once per turn during your main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to a Spellcaster Type Monster as an Equip Card, or unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, when ever the equipped monster destroys a monster inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time, if the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

Awesome! :D Here's mine.

[align=center]rgw40z.jpg

If you control a Spellcaster-type monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. You can tribute 1 Spellcaster-type monster you control to negate the effect of 1 Spell or Trap card on the field and destroy it. Each time a Spell or Trap card is negated, place 1 Spell counter on this card. By removing 4 Spell counters from this card, select 1 monster your opponent controls. Switch the selected monster to Defense position, and decrease it's DEF to 0.[/align]

IMG credit: *GENZOMAN

One of the longest effects I've ever written o.0

[spoiler=The Apathetic Being]

[align=center]any3o9.jpg

IMG by Father Wolf

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 cards in both player's Graveyards. When this card is Special Summoned this way, add 1 "Secret Village of the Spellcasters" from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand except by drawing them. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, you can Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monsters from your hand or Deck. They cannot declare an attack this turn.[/align]

Archived