Half-Breeds Vs. Death Whisper 2 (Finished|Lock Please)

Big Bad Pennar

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(> No, but Xeius is kinda Busy with Ryzira, Oh and i decided to edit out the Ryko in Xeius's Shadow part <)

Ryko Then Melded with the Nearby Shadows from Ryu's Shadow, Nobody could notice his Presence

Meanwhile, Xeius asked Ryzira "What exactly is that being?" Ryzira Refused to Reply....

Kyko then Yelled "Don't do it Ryu...."

Ryzira then Finally replied "4 Beings of Great power are coming into this Dimension.... One Coming After Ryu, One Coming after Yata-Darsagu, One coming after Ryko, and the Fourth coming after you", at which Xeius Telepathically Shot a Message at Ryko, which Ryko had gotten 'Get Ryu to a Safe Place, He is in Grave Danger, Same with yourself"

A Girl with Silver Hair and was Wearing a Pink and Dark Blue Maid's Outfit simply stood on a Building near the Building Ryu was in, She held 3 Knives in her hand......

Ryu turned to Kyko and said

Ryu: "I'm, sorry, but I must, without you... my life has no porpuse. Your the only good thing that has happened to me since I got these powers."

Ryu turned to the Half-Spider

Ryu: "I accept."

The creature let Kyko go and absorbed Ryu half-breed powers, but then he attack Ryu, as he laid on the floor he shouted

Ryu: "KYKO! Get out of here! Before he gets you t-"

The half-spider plundged his axe into Ryu back

But it really wasn't Plunged into Ryu's Back, But instead The Axe Shot out and Smacked the Half-Spider Leader in the Face, Then Ryko Shot out of Ryu's Shadow and said "You must get out of here, we are both- GET DOWN!!!!" at which Ryko Dived and Grabbed Ryu as what seemed like 300 Knives Shot randomly throughout the Building, A Few Knives hit the Half-Spider Leader, and Ryko, But none had hit Kyko

Archived