Half-Breeds Vs. Death Whisper 2 (Finished|Lock Please)

Big Bad Pennar

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(> RandomlolplottwistduetoBoredom, There are actually 4 random Characters that i have in Mugen coming after 4 Different Targets, 2 targets in the Same Location, Another Target is a Villain, and the Fourth is out of this RP's Reach, It only really affects Ryu and 3 other Characters i Control <)

Suddenly, Far away from the Stronghold, a red Dragon Shot at Yata-Darsagu with Great Speed Firing Fireblasts out of it's Hands and also Fired Thunderballs at her, Which she Dodged Very Easily

Ryko Deflected the Rest of the Knives that were shot at Ryu and Asked the Silver Haired Girl "Who are you and what do you want!?".....

Yata-Darsagu had Just Avoided a Breath attack and Stabbed the Red Dragon in the Back, She was having an Easier Time than the Others

The Silver Haired Girl pointed at Ryko, Then suddenly there was a fight in between those 2, While Ryu was approached by a Girl with Orange Hair, She Carried 2 Guns, and had thrown Multiple Firecrackers at Ryu

The object Xieus is attacking turns out to be a girl android. she has eight blue wings, and is holding two beam rifles. she shoots at Xieus.

the one Kaze attacked is a woman with silver hair, black wings, and is carrying a large scythe. She slashes a Kaze but Kaze blocks with a wind barrier. Kaze is still pushed back.

The third object fires another beam aiming for the AA guns.

Xeius sees Kaze and Shouts "KAZE!" at which he Flies down towards her, Transforming back to his Normal Form, He Checks on her Pulse, There was Some, then he looked at the Girl pinned to the ground by the 2 Swords, Xeius went to check on her when about 8 Knives hit Xeius in the back, He turns around and sees Dio Brando, at which Xeius Says "Why in the 10 Hells of the End do i have to Fight Dio!?"

Archived