Yin and Yang Contest. OVER Please Lock and move.

Windfang

I wonder why you voted me off, look at mine and Phanax Leminar's

My Card: [spoiler=Click]136478.jpg

and Phanax's: [spoiler=Click]79968.jpg

I mean, could you read the effect? Because I made sure my card had perfect OCG and a balanced effect

EDIT: WOAH!! You Didnt Vote off Codypops???? His card is full of OCG errors :O He dosnt even capitalize the right words

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morpheous Erebos

I couldn't read your card and I and Windfang both agree that with OCG and all, codypops' was still an ok card

Ahh yes, I put stars and not levels, nevertheless here is the Effect, I ALREADY POSTED IT :(

This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Necro" monster with equal stars or lower. When the selected card is Special Summoned, select 1 LIGHT monster with a lower or equal level than this card and remove it from play. When this effect is activated the opponent selects 1 DARK monster you control excluding any monster Summoned by this effect, remove the select monster from play and the opponent can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from there hand in DEF Position.

136478dza.jpg

This card can not be Special Summoned. This card is returned to the owner's hand End Phase of the turn that this monster is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned. If this card is destroyed during the Phase that it is summoned, select to either see the opponents hand, or destroy 1 monster in your opponent's control with a Level of 6 or lower. When this effect is activated, Special Summon 1 monster card from your hand by decreasing your Life Points by 2000.

http://shadowumbre.deviantart.com/art/Morning-spirit-19628945

Archived