Yin and Yang Contest. OVER Please Lock and move.

Windfang

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres my card:

1337noob2.png

[spoiler=effect] This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster. When this card is Summoned, increase the ATK and DEF of this card x400 for every card in your Graveyard that turn. During each player's Standby Phase, decrease the ATK and DEF of this card x200. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict Life Points equal to the half the amount of this card's ATK to your Life Points.

heres my card:

1337noob2.png

[spoiler=effect] This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster. When this card is Summoned' date=' increase the ATK and DEF of this card x400 for every card in your Graveyard that turn. During each player's Standby Phase, decrease the ATK and DEF of this card x200. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict Life Points equal to the half the amount of this card's ATK to your Life Points.

[/quote']

How many contests do you have that card in? It shows no creativity on the card maker if he or she just keeps entering the same card for every contest

Round 2 will be 3 Head-to-Head matches. Through Random choices(Chatzy comes in handy) the pairings are

[spoiler=pairing]Eternal Zodiac vs. DeViLQ8

Phanax Leminar vs. codypops

1337Noob vs. Batteryman AAA

I will PMing the instructions to the contests. Each one will be different.

[align=center]My task was to make a Level 7 , Both Yin & Yang Monster that has different abbilies according to it's Attribute...

Here's what I've got :

sonarion.jpg

Image Credit: Batteryman AAA (I've drawn and edited that myself )

Card Lore: (Skipping the "As long as this card is ...." - it's acceptible since Crimson Crisis is out)

Attack Position: This monster is treated as LIGHT. Your opponent must play with his/her hand revealed.

Defence Position: This monster is treated as DARK. Your opponent cannot Set any Spell or Trap Cards. [/align]

my task was to make a Lv7 FUSION monster.

[align=center]190835.jpg

[spoiler= lore] "Divine Warrior" + "Colossal Fighter"

This card can only be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material monsters. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each Warrior-Type and Fairy-Type monsters in both player's Graveyards. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and activate one of the following effects depending on the type of the destroyed card.

* Spell Card: Special Summon 2 "Divine Soldier Tokens" (Fairy-Type/ LIGHT/ Level 4/ATK 1600/DEF 1000) to your field.

* Trap Card: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type or Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect.

[/align]

Divine warrior is a custom card, colossal Fighter is a synchro from the synchro starter deck.

my task was to make a 1 star toon yin monster so here it is:

[spoiler=card] 185418.jpg

[spoiler=effect] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while you control "Toon World". You can Speial Summon this card from your hand (Tributes are required if it is Level 5 or higher). This card cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. This card cannot attack unless you pay 500 Life Points. When "Toon World" is destroyed, destroy this card. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. If your opponent controls a face-up Toon monster, you must select it as an attack target. If this card is removed from play and Special Summoned while you control "Toon World", double the ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=image credit] http://www.signsbyyou.com/images/decals/400c/SDEPSL2/MASCOTS2/SAA0458.gif

p.s. nice card Batteryman AAA

Archived