Yin and Yang Contest. OVER Please Lock and move.

Windfang

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first contest' date=' so tell me if I do anything wrong.

The goal is to make a monster card for either Yin(Dark) or Yang(Light). You must one or the other, not both. There will be two teams. DO NOT post cards till both teams are filled.

The Grading will be:

OCG, Balance, and Image

On Mar,5, I will eliminate 2 people from each group. The next part of the challenge will be issued on Mar 6.

Prizes

1st: 3reps

2nd: 2reps

3rd: 1rep

Fee: 3 points

Yin:

1.1337noob

2.Phanax Leminer

3.Khaos Neos

4.Eternal Zodiac

5.Nitemare452

Yang:

1.Kadashi

2.Batteryman AAA

3.jacoby746

4.DeViLQ8

Judges(Cause I will need help):

1.owen486

[/quote']

Me for yang please? This will be my first contest ^^

Here is mine-Yin

178320h.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned or set, it can only be Special Summoned when "Achilles, Greek's Hero" is removed from the field. This card gains the following effects based on where it went. If it was removed from play, this card gains 700 ATK and DEF. If it was sent to the Graveyard, draw 2 cards.

136478.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Necro" monster with equal stars or lower. When the selected card is Special Summoned, select 1 LIGHT monster with a lower or equal level than this card and remove it from play. When this effect is activated the opponent selects 1 DARK monster you control excluding any monster Summoned by this effect, remove the select monster from play and the opponent can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from there hand in DEF Position.

[spoiler=Image Credit:]

Imp Warrior

[align=center]190835jhk.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 3 Spell Cards from your hand. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each card in your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to Special Summon 2 "Magical Spirit Tokens" (Fairy-Type/ LIGHT/ Level 3/ ATK 700/ DEF 500) to your field. When a "Magical Spirit Token" is destroyed, draw 1 card from your Deck. You can Tribute 4 "Magical Spirit Tokens" you control to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, Special Summon up to 3 "Magical Spirit Tokens" (Fairy-Type/ LIGHT/ Level 3/ ATK 700/DEF 500) to your field.[/align]

100090.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is destroyed by the effect of a monster you can randomly select 3 cards from your opponents hand and put them in your deck. Shuffle your deck after. When this card battles with a LIGHT Beast-type card and destroys it you can look at your opponents hand.

Archived