Yin and Yang Contest. OVER Please Lock and move.

Windfang

Between you and Phanax.

[spoiler=other judge]Joshua says:

and serenata's effect, is pretty good

Joshua says:

its not overpowered

Joshua says:

its effect is only when its destroyed, therefore, tuning and saccing it, its effect doesnt kick in

Joshua says:

as it counts as tributing

Joshua says:

well i personally didnt like spirits, but its a spirit thats kills a monster when it purposely kills itself, then SS's ANY monster from your hand for 2000lps

Joshua says:

given that its any monster, i can think of a few broken things to go with it

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE FINAL CHALLENGE FOR THE LAST THREE CONTESTANTS IS:

Make a Synchro monster that must be made from a Yin or Yang Tuner and the reverse non-tuner. The monster must have an effect depending on which Tuner was used to Summon. Do NOT post the Tuner monster.

GOOD LUCK

Ok. Here's my final entry...

[spoiler=Rebbeling Chaotix]rbcx.jpg

(image: stole it from Google and edited it myself (creepy eye add) )

1 DARK Tuner + 1 LIGHT non-Tuner or

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 DARK non-Tuner

This Synchro Summoned card gains the appropriate effect according to it's Synchro-Material Tuner Monster

* DARK Tuner : This card is unnafected by Trap Cards.

* LIGHT Tuner: This card is unnafected by Spell Cards.

I've wanted it's effect to be powerfull and variable too according to it's either dark or light tuning ...

[align=center]190835u.jpg

[spoiler= lore] 1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play 3 LIGHT and 3 DARK monsters from your Graveyard to increase the ATK of all face-up LIGHT monsters you control by 2000 and decrease the ATK of all face-up DARK monsters your opponent controls by 2000 until the End Phase. Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field. If this card would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, you can remove from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to negate that card's effect and destroy it. When this card is removed from the field, Special Sumon all monsters removed from play by this card's effect to their owner's field.

[/align]

Here goes nothing:

79968kiu.jpg

[align=justify]Lore:

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more LIGHT non-Tuner monters

This card gains 100 ATK for each DARK monsters in your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed by a card's effect, you can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard instead. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove from play this card and 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand or Deck.[/align]

Image: by drak in deviantart.com

This card increases it's ATK by 100 for each DARK monsters in your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by a other card's effect, you can remove 1 DARK monster from play [Dontunderstand]from your Graveyard instead[/Dontunderstand]. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand or Deck.

Archived