:: Dark Synchro - Underworld Dragon ::

SushiTheLegend

Okay this card is meant to be the Dark Synchro version to Burning Flame Dragon when Eriza Eruesdale loses control of herself and gets pratically pissed off and Dark Synchro summons this against a Dark Signer.

[align=center]UnderworldDragonCard.png

Underworld Dragon

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type monster. If this is the only monster you control, a monster that battles with this card has it's ATK reduced to 0. If this card battles with a FIRE monster your opponent controls double the damage this card inflicts by battle. During the turn this card is destroyed, you can select 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it to the field during your next Standby Phase.[/align]

Wow, I'm fixing a Super Mod's card. It's only a very minor tiny little small error. I just want to pint that out.

This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type monster. If this is the only monster you control' date=' a monster that battles with this card has [b']it's[/b] ATK reduced to 0. If this card battles with a FIRE monster your opponent controls double the damage this card inflicts by battle. During the turn this card is destroyed, you can select 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it to the field during your next Standby Phase.

It's its instead of it's.

good. Wud be OP if it wasn't so hard to summon. Holo cud use work. Chaotix tut is good (I've seen it) But it is not really hoe dark synchros are supposed to look. Mainly, the stars aren't the right one. The real ones are darker.

This is the star usually used: 2z5t8xw.png

[img=http://i44.tinypic.com/2z5t8xw.png]

Good card. 9/10

Archived