~Doom Lord~: Has it met its doom?

[align=center]DestinyHero-DoomLord-1.jpg

Once per turn, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls. If you use this effect, you cannot declare an attack this turn, and the removed monster will be returned to the opponent's side of the field in the same battle position during your second Standby Phase after activation.

Yeah, so I made my own version because I was bored. Anyway, is this card still good with the downfall of Tele-DaD?

Discuss.[/align]

It wasn't even that good BEFORE the downfall of Tele-DAD.

BTW' date=' nice work. Looks about a billion times better then the official one.

[/quote']

Thanks, lol.

I tried using it at one point in what I think was Plants, and it really wasn't that helpful. It might have been Frogs, but I'm not sure.

[align=center]DestinyHero-DoomLord-1.jpg

Once per turn' date=' if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls. If you use this effect, you cannot declare an attack this turn, and the removed monster will be returned to the opponent's side of the field in the same battle position during your second Standby Phase after activation.[/i']

Yeah, so I made my own version because I was bored. Anyway, is this card still good with the downfall of Tele-DaD?

Discuss.[/align]

Looks cool.

Back on topic, Doom Lord is once again way outclassed with Chaos Sorcerer legal. As far as CCV food goes, Malicious is better as CCV food and in general.

Archived