Headbanger's Hotel - Look behind you.

Who Were the Starters of Metal?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Were the Starters of Metal?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am either in Neo-Luciferism or Crowleyism. Bonus rep if you know what they both are.

and I said..well neo is space and Luciferism is a auxiliary of Satanism' date=' but I dont know what Neo-Luciferism is...and I have no idea about crowleyism but seeing how your name is Aleister Crowley and he British poet and called The Wickedest Man In the World. He also studied the Black arts. I am guessing you follow his work?

Wait, Nitemare or Nightmare?

Because I like them both.

And does anyone recomend anything by Dream Theater?

My friends called me "The Living Nightmare" and a buddy of mine just thought it was cooler if it was spelt "Livin Nitemare"..and a small handful called me Veggie.lol.

I am either in Neo-Luciferism or Crowleyism. Bonus rep if you know what they both are.

and I said..well neo is space and Luciferism is a auxiliary of Satanism' date=' but I dont know what Neo-Luciferism is...and I have no idea about crowleyism but seeing how your name is Aleister Crowley and he British poet and called The Wickedest Man In the World. He also studied the Black arts. I am guessing you follow his work?

Wait, Nitemare or Nightmare?

My friends called me "The Living Nightmare" and a buddy of mine just thought it was cooler if it was spelt "Livin Nitemare"..and a small handful called me Veggie.lol.

Awesome

And Neo can also be used to mean "New", so essentially, it is a reformed version of a sub-satanic cult.

I have Nitemare and Veggie..They called me Veggie because I was making fun of a buddy because he looks like a monkey and he said you know I have never seen a fat vegatiran before and people started going your a vegatiran, and I would say no.. but people started calling me Veggie and then it got shortened to Veg but most still call me Veggie...Then when I was working at Sonic they called me Fungol because there was 2 Codys there and I always came in with a bag of funyuns and when he went to call me that it came out fungol and one of the managers called me fungol mcmongol she was stoned when she said it and she never stopped.

and I said..well neo is space and Luciferism is a auxiliary of Satanism' date=' but I dont know what Neo-Luciferism is...and [b']I have no idea about crowleyism but seeing how your name is Aleister Crowley and he British poet and called The Wickedest Man In the World. He also studied the Black arts. I am guessing you follow his work?[/b]

Crowley is correct so half correct.

Wait' date=' Nitemare or Nightmare?

[/quote']

Awesome

And Neo can also be used to mean "New", so essentially, it is a reformed version of a sub-satanic cult.

That is also correct. Since neither of you got it fully nobody gets a rep. I can't give out a half rep anyway.

My nicknames were stuff like perv, Ichi-boy, and Hentai Fettish.

PERVERT ALERT!

We're gonna send you to the brig!

Okay, from now to you wanna stop, post a funny picture along with post that contributes to the topic.

I already contributed, except for one more thing:

Nothing wrong with being perverted here and there. It's when you are perverted 24 / 7 or close to that. XD

gary001.jpg

PS - Also wasn't here today since my computer freaked out. :lol:

Archived