Headbanger's Hotel - Look behind you.

Who Were the Starters of Metal?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Were the Starters of Metal?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...could I get in trouble for showing you guys a link to a video on youtube that cusses a LOT!!!! But its Metal, Metallica to be exact. So What by Metallica.

Type in So what Metallica and then I think its the top one. It's by AZ(I forget the rest of the name)

It's Hardcore >:D

Are you talking about where they are building to the music? I think thats awesome, I had a buddy riding with me..I drive a 96 Ford Mustang...as soon as he started playing I floored it hit 115 on the interstate and was passing in and out of traffic..he was holding on to the O-sheet handle and yelling slow your ass down..I was having fun.

If you looked at the votes between em..up to that point..they should have won. It was all the disturbed fans..they voted for brittany..they where saying on slipknots bull on myspace that they wasnt going to let them win...I laughed and tolded him there just pissed, and should grow up they got beat by the better band..I boy was I surprise about how many death threats came in..I did the same every time I gave em my address and told em to come on.lol.

lol a disturbed club...they lost to Slipknot psyhosocial' date=' for mtv video of the year..but then slipknot lost to [b']Brittany Spears womanizer(sp)[/b]..a sad day indeed.

An epic video lost to a whore who is ass-naked in her video??!

How embarrasing...>.>

Archived