Headbanger's Hotel - Look behind you.

Who Were the Starters of Metal?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Were the Starters of Metal?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@~TwIsTeD~: I used to be a fan of Dope, but Disturbed, Slipknot, Five-Finger Death Ounch, and Lamb of God won me over. =\

I need some good hardcore 21st century metal songs to download. Have any suggestions?

Dude this is messed up..Okay I have a friend her name is Angel and her brother David and his friend Zack, o and Angels new boyfriend Daniel say they are big metal heads..you know Slipknot, Lamb of God, Devildriver, etc...okay now theres a concert coming up in Kentucky its a Lamb of God concert and ticketmaster even says Devildriver will be there. I offer to take them pay there way and even give them a lift. They say no..me and a buddy Z say what the hell is the matter with you 3? A free concert and to top it off its Lamb of God and Devildriver together. They say they dont go to concerts..so me and Z go well dont tell us you are a fan of any of those bands again you can not claim sheet. You have a chance of going to one of the best concerts of the year but you want to decline my god you 3 are whooses..and they get mad..lol would any of yall pass down a free concert..now I know yall dont like them but you would pass down Metallic and Ozzy?

Archived