Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

Okay.. Second series of my Yu Gi Oh RP. All vetarans from the first series can join with the same application.

Plot: Nick didn't succeed on preventing Ron's death. Now he blames himself for it. Well, good news are: He's now had a girlfriend and is having a child with her. Before the Shadow Riders take full control of the world, can the Good and the Neutral help Nick with his girlfriend's child, before the Evil take full control of the world?

[spoiler=Rules:]

1. No Godmodding!

2. No Spamming

3. No stealing ideas of people, this will lead to getting 3 negative reps instead of 2. AND you will be dropped out WITHOUT warning.

4. Don't overpower your cards, this will also count as godmodding.

5. ONLY people who are invited after the RP has started can post their application in this thread. NO one else. The only privileges are: If you're a veteran.

6. NO one should complain about when to start! It starts whenever I change the title!

7. If you are stuck, don't ask where you are. Just look at the previous post.

8. If you're in Future Academy, I have reserved some names that are active most of the time, but if I haven't, then I can just put you in, ONLY if you're a veteran.

9. No script speech whatsoever unless you're too lazy to write up paragraphs.

10. If you want to leave, just PM me and I'll strike you out. No where else! Also, if you wanna take part again, PM me and I'll reverse that strike.

11. You CANNOT activate cards to eventually destroy people, it's way over the top and not many people can understand it!

12. If you want me to take control of your character for you, just say so by PM, NO where else.

13. Please avoid going out of character unless you want people to edit their posts. This could lead you to being kicked out after 3 warnings.

14. You can use your partner's cards to attack your opponents if you needed to. Well, you don't have to though.

Anymore rules I forgotten, you MUST PM them to me. Also, any rules apart from Rule 3 is broken, which is receiving 3 neg reps AND will be dropped out immediately, you will recieve 2 neg reps from me AND anyone who saw the rulebreaker. You shall also be dropped out if that happens after 3 warnings.

[spoiler=Application for Future Academy:]

Name:

Birthplace:

Good/Neutral/Evil:

Appearance:

Biography:

Dislikes:

Height:

Weight:

Duel Runner:

[spoiler=Deck Recipes:]

7. (Optional)

8. (Optional)

9. (Optional)

10. (Optional)

[spoiler=My Application for Future Academy:]

Name: Nicholas Prodigy

Birthplace: London

Good/Neutral/Evil: Good

Appearance: Post Later

Biography:

Dislikes:

Height:

Weight:

Duel Runner:

[spoiler=Application for The Dark Uprising:]

Name:

Birthplace:

Side:

Appearance:

Biography:

Dislikes:

Height:

Weight:

Duel Runner:

[spoiler=My Application for The Dark Uprising:]

Name: Nicholas Prodigy

Birthplace: London

Side: Good

Appearance: Post Later

Biography: In the last RP, he tries his best to prevent Ron from dying, but he didn't succeed. He blames himself for that matter. In this RP, he was about to have a child with his girlfriend. He expects you to help him support his girlfriend.

Dislikes: None

Height: 160.09cm

Weight: 100lbs

Duel Runner: Hand-made by Ron Yim

Deck Recipes: Posted when Nick has his child with his girlfriend.

Positions:

[spoiler=Students:]

[spoiler=Slifer Red:]

1. Haru (jeroukoo) *Newcomer*

[spoiler=Ra Yellow:]

1. Raiden "Rai" Anarzhia (Zaifire) *Newcomer*

2. Wayne (Lightmaster3) *Veteran*

[spoiler=Obelisk Blue:]

1. Chris Momento (X-31 Fighter) *Veteran*

2. Brandon Mitchell (galesonic) *Veteran*

3. Kim Mitchell (galesonic) *Veteran*

4. Nicholas Prodigy (Final Slayer) *Veteran* *Deceased*

5. Yuki Prodigy (Final Slayer) *Veteran* *Deceased*

6. Constance Prodigy (Final Slayer) *Veteran* *Deceased*

7. Kyle Constentine (¦Kylarnatias Soul¦) *Veteran*

8. Zachary Oidster (Hidden™) *Newcomer*

9. Kyohaku (.:True Destiny:.) *Veteran*

[spoiler=Shadow Riders:]

1. Terra Jankigo (Gir: Ruler of Tacoz) *Newcomer*

2. Meguri Walker (Final Slayer) *Newcomer* *Has become a statue*

3. Desperado Perez (Zetsu-plant) *Veteran*

[spoiler=Other (CLOSED):]

1. Asher Mitchell (galesonic) *Veteran*

2. Agas Constentine (¦Kylarnatias Soul¦) *Veteran*

3. Miranda Fraser (Final Slayer) *Newcomer* *Deceased*

4. Ron Yim (Final Slayer) *Veteran*

5. Michael Walker (Final Slayer) *Newcomer*

[spoiler=Warnings given:]

Date given - Reason - Victim

1. 14/03/09 - Spamming - Ted ginn jr's #1 fan

2. 15/03/09 - Spamming - GaleForce

All position and application changes cost 10 points unless I tell you otherwise.

WARNING: This Role Play is strongly patrolled by The Spam Obliterators!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm redoing my character

Name: Terra Jankigo

Birthplace: N/A

Side: Shadow Rider(if i'm the firs can i beez the leader?)

Appearance:

Terra-CG.jpg

Biography: N/A(will be reviled later)

Likes: Winning, The 3 Sacred Beasts, The Song: The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage

Dislikes: Lossing, The 3 Egyprion Gods

Duel Runner:(same as the other RP... so the Ghost Rider Bike)

Deck Recipes: 3 Sacred Beasts(starts with Raviel and gain the other 2 later[just so it aint Godmodding])

Name: Raiden "Rai" Anarzhia

Birthplace:N/A

Side: Students

Appearance: HotAnimeBoy_ad.jpg

Biography: He was born in a small town and had a semi-normal childhood. He has dueled since he was very little, and he built a few fairly impressive decks over the years. He is a shy person and has few friends. He gets attached very easy and can be a little annoying at times.

Dislikes: losing, checkers, fiends, and the color black

Duel Runner: standard (yusei fudoh type) white color

Recipies: Rise of dragon lords, speed synchro, blue eyes

Name: Zachary Oidster

Birthplace: America

Side: Good

Appearance: 6skhugz.jpg

Biography: Zachary always was one of the smarter kids in school. When he had the chance of becoming duelist he immediatly became one, now he is a good duelist with lots of good tactics.

Dislikes: Math, and other stuff that has to do with school.

Height: 175.10 Cm

Weight: 120 Lbs

Duel Runner: None.

--FIne

Early that day the horn on the boat rung as the boat docked near the south side of the island of the academy. As it docked several people ran off with Chris walking off with his bag. "Looks like another year at the academy." Chris ran the plank to the dock looking at the school building.

Brandon walked out of a boat and saw Duel Academy. "Wow. This place didn't change a bit." he said carrying his douffle bag.

Asher was in the Shadow Realm watching Wayne carefully. He let him go a month after their duel. "When I need himm he will come here." he said with a sadistic laugh.

Meanwhile, when Nick collects his stuff from the Gold Academy, he saw his girlfriend, Miranda collapsed whilst pregnant and Nick helped her up. He said: "You okay here? I'll help you to the hospital!" and went on his Duel Runner. Then the two went to the hospital, but then Ron's ghost appeared from nowhere and said: "Well, congrats on your child, Nick! Well, ya know what? The hospital died!" and disappears whilst laughing. Nick nearly blown his head off and charged at full speed.

Wayne was enjoying his day out in sunshine. He was trapped in the Shadow Realm for what seemed like eternity, but was only a month. He and his friends went out to go get a bite to eat, he was feeling like sushi. He went to the resturant and found his seat. Afterwards, his friends decided to go to the Duel Acadamy to return. He went along, since he hasn't seen it in a while, and when he came on campus, memories filled him.

Having arrived only a few minutes ago, Rai was already astounded by the size of the acadamy.

He'd seen pictures of course, but the enormity still baffled him. Then, after the awe wore off, he sat under a tree and began organizing his decks.

When Nick arrived at the hospital near the Gold Academy, Miranda went to the Operating Room while Nick waits for his child. After a while, Nick went in and saw how Miranda is doing. Their child was then born successfully, meaning that Miranda survived. Nick then smiled and took the baby to the Gold Academy, while Miranda was resting and shows everyone in the academy his child.

"Man, at last we arrived here. It looks decent, this is gonna be interesting." Zachary said to himself while walking off the boat with the others "Gold Academy!" He yelled while facing the huge building. He took out his deck and started to create new tactics in his mind while sitting under a tree "I wonder where i can get a duel..."

OoC: Oh Cool, its started!

IC:

Agas sat on her throne waiting for Asher, her goals had been achived, well, not all, her only goal outstanding was to destroy Brandon. she thought to herself all that while what target would get Brandon to come, oh yes, his sister, Agas grinned to herself with such evil thoughts.

--Meanwhile--

Kyle walked through the streets, sneaking away from the golden acadmey. There was no point after all that has happened, his sister had just became empiress of the world and is now hunting down his friends, was it worth living anymore?

Archived