Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon started the duel. "I'll start this duel off with the field spell River of Souls 182482.jpg." the Shadow Realm then became a giant forest with a river and souls wandering around. "Next, I'll set one monster in defense position and one card face-down and end my turn." Asher then took his turn. "My turn. I'll summon Spirit Of the Fire Mage in attack position 182482.jpg. Now attack Brandon's face down monster. I'll end my turn."

Asher: 8000

Brandon: 8000 (1 Soul Counter)

OoC: Fine, I'll stop. I'm doing this just for entertainment.

IC: Ron focuses on the duel, but then Miranda reappeared and slapped Nick. She said: "Nick, just watch.. If you're gonna play Ron around, I suggest you have a go at him carefully!" and stomped on Nick's foot. Miranda then walked off, Ron did the same.

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. Now that I have 2 Soul Counters, I'll remove them to summon Soul Knight- Crusader 182482.jpg since he was summoned by River of Souls his original ATK becomes 2800 (ATK: 1400 DEF: 0). now i'll equip him with Guardian Angel 182482.jpg (Crusader's ATK: 2200). Now crusader attack Mage. I'll set one card face down and end my turn." Asher then took his turn. "My turn. I'll summon Zaku II Marine Type in attack position. 182482.jpg. I'll set two cards face down and end my turn."

Asher: 7500

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. I'll draw. I'll set two cards face down and end my turn." Asher then took his turn. "My turn. I'll tribute Zaku II Marine Type to summon Zaku II Commander Type 182482.jpg in attack position. Beecause of Crusader's effect I can't attack it. So, I'll set one card face down and end my turn."

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. I'll attack Zaku II Commander Type with Crusader. Since Guardian Angel was equipped to Crusader, he stays on the field while Guardian Angel is destroyed (ATK: 1400) Now I'll remove 2 Soul Counters to summon Soul Knight- Ghostly Guard 182482l.jpg (ATK: 1400). I'll set one card face down and end my turn." Asher then took his turn. "I'll summon Guard Archer 182482.jpg now attack Brandon directly. Now because of her effect, Guard Archer is switched to defense position. i'll end my turn."

Brandon: 7200

Archived