Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the plot: Tell me if you like it or not.

It is another year at duel academy as the students started to arrive again. This year was going to be different it was nothing compared like last year. This year will be completely different as a new evil as came.

A fight between the kings of old which caused this was happening as a crack between the dimensions. This fight has finally ended bringing despair to the collapsing dimensions coming together as a new world in between forms.

A dark place of evil where humans and new creatures called the Gord have started to appear. Many parts of the real world and and the shadow realm is present there. Cities mixed with the old as time isn't present. A king lives ruling this world as he was the first of the 4 to appear to the collapsing dimension.

The king is of pure evil with an army of chaos. He is protected by 12 guardians who are sworn to him by blood or loyalty. Theses evil guardians hunt down the people who rise against them and protect the king from the fellow of 3. Theses fellows of 3 have sent out a mystic power which will choose the next knights of the fellow to topple the dark king.

OoC: I have one more extra, very mysterious.

"Wayne, you have grown, a lot." said a voice in a omminous crystal ball. Wayne replied, "Well, that's cause you haven't seen me since I was a baby." "Ah, well, time slows down up here." the voice replied. "Well, my next part of the plan is to kill the leader of darkness with this." Wayne holds up an arrow. The arrow had marks of immense light on it and glittered gold. There was a slot at the bottom part of the arrow, big enough to fit a cradit card. "Ah, very wise." the voice said in the orb. "No wonder your my brother."

Archived