Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agas sighed, without even looking she knew what had happened "Good trick, but you still lose a family member......"

Agas said holding up the severed head of a male.

OoC: You choose who it is galesonic, but don't bother bringing them back to life, i need a family member dead for my EPIC finish to work, i'll tell you all the other details over PM

"I'll start, first, i face one card face down and summon Enrise, King Of The Forsaken Twilight in Attack Mode!!"

128954.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owners hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When flipped face-up, if there is DARK Spellcaster Type monsters and Trap and Spell Cards on your opponents side of the field, this card gains 500 DEF Points for every 2 of those cards, you also gain 100 Life Points everytime this card gains 500 DEF Points.

"Then i activate Spirit Steal!"

Name: Spirit Steal

--------------------

Type: Spell

Card Type: N/A

Card Lore: When activated, if there are 'Spirit' cards on your side of the feild, negate the 'Spirit' effect for 3 turns.

"End!"

Agas took her turn. "i'll set two cards face down. And i'll attack Jubei. I'll end my turn." Kim took her turn. "I'll summon another Jubei Yagyu in defense position and activate her effect. Its a monster (Marie the Fallen One) so I can send it to the graveyard to destroy Enrise. i'll end my turn."

Agas: 8000

Kim: 8000

Archived