Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agas drank the tonic, she then picked up the blade and pointed it to the sun, she then blowed on the blade and flames started to ingrave letters into the blade, after it finished, she gave it to Asher, "When i die, stab this into the glass ball showing the earth, this will end all are troubles, trust me....."

"Thankyou......" Agas then stood up, she began fading away, she then walked down the pathway, first coming to Asher, she took a ring off her finger and slid it onto Asher's, "This is the ring of command, thankyou for being the greatest help...." she then kissed him, she then came past Brandon, she got out Kims soul and gave it to him, she then held her hand out for a hand-shake, "Deep down, we know we didn't want to be evil to eachother......"

Agas smiled, she then came to the end of the path, she then turned around to face the guys, "Well, ive played my turn, now its time to play yours, but before i go, i'd like to say my last six words, PREPARE TO PLAY THE DEVIL'S GAME" Agas then faded away into the air.....

-- Thats It, Agas Out! :D

"Time... time for darkness to be destroyed, by the light..." Wayne murmured as he was in a distant realm, far away from others. Wayne had sucsessfully created his own Realm of Light, and named him founder, and also named him a avariacient, a word he made up to mean the half monarch, half president of an utopia. The people in there carried on their lives in the assistance of robots, but they don't crowd their lives. He runs on Solar, Wind, Water, and Nuclear Power Plants, so there is no pollution. His advisors are exellent and they have built a national bank system that ties the Sector's own banks with the national one, so that one can support the other and they don't falter. His Health Care plan gave health to all, and he had no wars, though he was ready and prepared if needed. He has no terrorists, and has the perfect government. Everything was perfect, taxes were low, money was more in value every day, etc. Wayne had no problems, or did he? That night, as he was falling asleep, he looked odd, as if he were picking the best flowers to go with Lady Agas's funeral...

OoC: Wayne is done... or is he...

Archived