Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon took his turn. ''My turn. I'll draw.'' A massive amount of Light Energy surrounded him and Sonic. ''Its time to end this reign of terror! Since I have 7 Emerald Counters I'll tribute Sonic to summon SUPER SONIC! (ATK: 4000 DEF: 2000) because of Sonic's effect all DARK monsters lose 500 ATK. Now I'll activate Phase Mirror. Now Sonic attack Overlord. Neither of us lose our monster, but we both take 500 damage. I'll end my turn.''

Brandon: 5500

Agas: 5500

[spoiler= Phase Mirror]

Continuous Spell Card

Pay 500 Life Points. Monsters cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). After inflict 500 damage to both players.

Agas faced Brandon, "Your not going to end the terror, terror is never-ending, think about that!" Agas then took a card from her deck, "This is going to end now, in a draw, i choose any card, so i choose Overload, and i can give it any attack i want, so i choose 5500, then i can attack you directly and you counter, but, it attacks me directly without counter, this was supposed to be used during me having 8000, but i just want to end this......"

Suddenly, Overload Hit Brandon with such force, that he would fly backwards, then it hit Agas so hard, that the whole room went into a white explosion

Agas: 0

Brandon: 0

OoC: Sorry gale, i just want to end this, very sorry :(

Ooc: Rofl, i'm jumping in totally random!

Zachary finally got his chance to jump in between "I'll follow!" He took out his Stadium Upgrade Golem "In case you're wondering who i am and why i am here i will and plainly, i observed the whole duel!"

Ooc: This is the SUG(my strongest card in the rp) 78284.jpg

Archived