The starwebs1 "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" Discussion

starwebs1

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

raiN' date=' firstly, the characters' personality doesn't depend on the battlefield, or on a location. [b']Termina is supposed to be an alternate Hyrule with modifications to the characters. The strange land contributes to the characters' personalities, making the characters themselves seem more odd.[/b]

Also, it's not the duration of going back in time with the help of Ocarina, it's just how many times you have to do that in order to achieve all of your goals. Doesn't really seem like it should bother you all that much, but oh well.

Oh, and I didn't mention MM was boring. Learn2readcorrectly.

Seems to me too boring of doing the same thing again and again

Fixed.

^^^Look right there for my response to the last statement.

=]

I love this game! I beat it this game alot. Best Game Ever!

I love the Water Temple! I'm so pro at it! :D

How long did it take you to know where everywhere is in there?

I still haven't even after playing the temple 10 times over

The 2nd time around (everyone gets lost the first time). Weird huh? I'm just that good at Water Temple.

No, I don't like using Guides too much. I just used the map on the Game. The 1st time around took me abt a couple of hours to beat, since the rooms and items were like all over the place. I remembered where everything was the 2nd time around. Its always easier the 2nd time around.

MM's Water Temple is almost just as annoying as OoT, cuz of the Limit of Time that you have to complete the temple. If you fail, you have to complete the temple again (from scratch).

TP's Water Temple is easier than OoT's WT but since Link swims and you have to control the Stairwells with Water, it can get pretty annoying but not as annoying as OoT's.

typical.

Still in OOT' date=' I wish they had the Light Temple for you to go through

[/quote']

Couldn't agree more. It would've been the first temple as Adult Link, instead of the Forest Temple...which would be the 2nd.

There was that small section in Ganon's Tower that represented a Light Temple - although it was easy and boring.

If there was to be a Light Temple in OoT, I could imagine there would be a puzzle where you would have to keep the room lit to navigate or something like that. Maybe even where you have to have the lights on to see hidden walkways (like the Shadow Temple part of Ganon's Tower).

I hate the Gerudo's Training ground.

Everyone hates it, I guess. I found it difficult gathering all of the keys in order to reach the treasure at first, but finally I obtained it.;)

Archived