The starwebs1 "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" Discussion

starwebs1

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Child Link. The Hyrule is much bigger than OoT. Copied most of the Temples. Same kind of plot: Ganondorf takes over Hyrule blah blah blah. Trust me, its a copy.

Seriously, they need to stop splashing Ganondorf in every Zelda game. Its getting old.

The only Zelda games that Ganondorf/Ganon DID NOT APPEAR in:

Zelda II - The Adventure of Link (I don't count the Game Over screen), Majora's Mask, Four Swords Adventures and Minish Cap.

Not too many huh?

No Child Link. The Hyrule is much bigger than OoT. Copied most of the Temples. Same kind of plot: Ganondorf takes over Hyrule blah blah blah. Trust me' date=' its a copy.

Seriously, they need to stop splashing Ganondorf in every Zelda game. Its getting old.

The only Zelda games that Ganondorf/Ganon DID NOT APPEAR in:

Zelda II - The Adventure of Link (I don't count the Game Over screen), Majora's Mask, Four Swords Adventures and Minish Cap.

Not too many huh?

[/quote']

Didn't you read this b4 posting?

After Twilight Princess' date=' it's clear they're running out of ideas for [b']him altogether[/b].

fix'd.

Anywhos, its time for new bosses for Zelda games (and not just for those crappy DS games. Seriously, PH sucked and Spirit Tracks is going to suck even more).

Archived