The starwebs1 "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" Discussion

starwebs1

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else here beaten Master Quest 100%? Hard stuff to do.

They just switched the difficulty and also added Cow's head's in Jabu-Jabu's Belly. Still, I found this game just as easy as the original. And Yes, I've beaten 100%. Like I said...its too easy.

Actually' date=' they made the Water Temple harder. =P

So you've gotten everything, 100%? Not bad.

[/quote']

I love this game! I beat it this game alot. Best Game Ever!

I love the Water Temple! I'm so pro at it! :D

How long did it take you to know where everywhere is in there?

I still haven't even after playing the temple 10 times over

The 2nd time around (everyone gets lost the first time). Weird huh? I'm just that good at Water Temple.

Its mostly hard for most ppl. Basically, all my friends keep bothering me to beat the Water Temple for them (Yes, even MM and TP's Water Dungeons). Keep practicing! You'll become Pro at it as well.

Yeah, I am pro at the Water Temples. MQ was no different.

Yeah, it took a little while but I found them all. Did you?

right' date=' you're among the few exceptions.

None of my friends after playing it liked it, even the ones who played it dozens of times over.

[/quote']

They should return that kind of Water Temple to another Zelda and make it 3x harder than OoT's.

ALTTP: The Water Temple didn't focus on Swimming. It was just flooded. It was like any other temple.

OoT: Focus on Water Rising/Draining. Used the Ocarina alot and annoyed 99% of the ppl here (guess the other 1%). :D

MM: Also used the Water Rising/Draining like OoT but no to much. You had 3 Days to complete it though (Game Time). It relied on you being a Zora and made it much more easier navigating this dungeon.

WW: Tower of the Gods was the only thing close to a Water Temple but you only did a few rooms dealing with Water (and traveling there was by Boat).

TP: Just like MM, The Water Temple of TP used the Water Rising/Draining mechanism but in a different way. You use the Water to control the Stairwell (in order to enter certain rooms.) Also, the Blue Suit (Zora Suit) in TP made the Water Temple easier to navigate.

TEMPLE BOSSES GOES IN ORDER OF EASIEST TO HARDEST:

WW, TP, ALTTP, OoT.

NOTE: I hated WW mostly cuz the Water Temple sucked.

Archived