The starwebs1 "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" Discussion

starwebs1

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah I remember now. It's because the game wants you to reach the mountain on foot, but not with the help of Ocarina. Really irritating, but the prize worths it.:)

I hate the Gerudo's Training ground.

I love it cuz it was Challenging.

I hate getting through Kakariko to Lake Hylia. But if you teleport you lose even more time!

Wait' date=' Kakariko and Lake Hylia are too far from each other. Plus, teleporting with your Ocarina makes it more easy, you don't lose time....

[/quote']

I Lol'd at this. I will tell you peoples only once: "You CANNNOT warp to Death Mountain! You lose all your time. You then automatically fail the Biggoron Sword's Quest!"

I never even tried to Warp Death Mountain before. Don't know what will happen if you try

You lose all of your time and you gotta retry. That means you have failed the 'Biggoron Sword' quest.

I never even tried to Warp Death Mountain before. Don't know what will happen if you try

You lose all of your time and you gotta retry. That means you have failed the 'Biggoron Sword' quest.

That's exactly what I said.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Well now I'll test it on OOT (if the cartridge would still work)

Interesting. I didn't know that. Well now I'll test it on OOT (if the cartridge would still work)

Your cartridge doesn't work?

Were you guys around when there was that whole thing about getting the Triforce in OoT? Back in my n00bish days I tried many a things to get that bloody triforce :P

You cannot get the Triforce without using a Glitch. FYI' date=' don't bother. It works only on the Gold N64 Cartridge and it screws the cartridge up.

I have the GameCube OoT, It has Master Quest and the Original. In both, I think there is red blood.

No. The Red-Blooded Ganondorf/Ganon was only on the Gold Cartridge. Nintendo realised they put realistic Red Blood in the game and changed it to Green Blood on the Gray Cart (and up to OoT on the VC). The Red Blood was much more awesome than Green Blood.

does the red blood apply to everyone' date=' or just a few specifically?

[/quote']

Same as what I said above.

Archived