The starwebs1 "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" Discussion

starwebs1

Oh' date=' Iron Knuckles in room with Map in Forest Temple:

I DIED 7 TIMES!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Those were Stalfos, not Iron Knuckles. You only come across Iron Knuckles in the Spirit Temple and Ganon's Tower.

Iron Knuckles have no shield and wield an enormous axe that deals an absurd amount of damage.

Oh, yeah...

I've been playing Zelda when I was 7 or 6' date=' I've beaten both versions of OoC 6 times! It's the one of the best Zelda games by far.

[/quote']

You mean OoT?

One of? You mean definitely.

=]

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morpheous Erebos

He's Got to work on grammar

I've been playing Zelda since I was 7 or 6' date=' I've beaten both versions of Oo[b']T[/b] 6 times! It's the greatest Zelda game EVER!!!

Fix'd

Oh' date=' Iron Knuckles in room with Map in Forest Temple:

I DIED 7 TIMES!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Those were Stalfos, not Iron Knuckles. You only come across Iron Knuckles in the Spirit Temple and Ganon's Tower.

Iron Knuckles have no shield and wield an enormous axe that deals an absurd amount of damage.

Been too long since I fought one now. How much do they do again if you're hit (young link)?

STUFFED!? RE-DEADS!?

Sorry. LOL!

Anyway, I have started the Fire Temple now...

Wall masters...are they the things you shoot with arrows?

I have recently noticed that I HATE the Market Town as an Adult. STUPID RE-DEADS!!!!!! And I know I can use the Sun's Song, but still, STUPID RE-DEADS!!!!!!

Guest Fake Apology

I have played OOT before, i just didn't find all of the items along with Nayru's Love, which can be obtained in a fountain near the Desert Temple, if my memory serves me.[i saw it on Youtube] Most people think it is the best Zelda game ever. In my opinion, it's the best after Twilight Princess and The Windwaker. Also, i think there are no tough bosses in that game, most Zelda bosses are of the average level.

Whatever.

Wall masters...are they the things you shoot with arrows?

Yes, either shoot them with your bow, or just dodge them/run around when they come at you and then give them some jump attacks with your sword.

How often were you taken advantage of when this happened?

A lot. I'd usually get caught in it twice by the SAME Re-Dead - giving it time to close in and start choking me. It was annoying. I always make sure to play the Sun Song whenever I hear their moaning now before I go in and beat the stuffing out of them.

Twice? That's a first I've heard. I've never been caught more than once by the same guy, though I was close enough for it to choke me the first time.

Archived