The starwebs1 "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" Discussion

starwebs1

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I know that' date=' but it's still fun to watch him get stung by chickens

[/quote']

I'd be even funnier if you followed up the spell with Din's Fire and watched cooked chickens fall to the ground. Even better - picking up a cooked chicken would refill hearts. A cheap way to fill up your hearts in a pinch.

Makes me wonder - how in Hyrule can a Cuccoo support the weight of Kid Link enough to fly as far as you can while holding one? You'd think that physics would say "Uh uh" and drop you like a stone. Of course, you couldn't get a bottle or some Heart Pieces if that were the case...

what freak dancing? I don't remember it being freaky. When did you play the song to Darunia for the first time again?

When you first met him in Goron City before going into the Dodongo's Cavern. He gives you the Goron's Bracelet that lets you pick up the Bomb Flowers after the dancing. You had to play Saria's Song to get his attention.

ok. Well personally I didn't find it freaky. Maybe it's just his nature

It DID cheer him up from his worrying about all the problems that the Gorons were having - although he said that the 'music just made him feel like dancing' in a way. Of course, there was the moment where Link freaked out and ran away after the Gorons wanted to give him a hug after he defeated the King Dodongo.

*shrugs* call it the Gorons' pervertedness from Link's POV if you want (it's how I saw it)

Either that or he didn't wanna be squeezed to death by a Goron. Seriously, they look pretty strong. At least Darunia didn't force you to marry him or anything in exchange for the Goron's Ruby like Ruto did for the Zora's Sapphire.

yeah that would have been scary.

Were you ever able to get all 100 skulltanas? I was only able to get around 70-ish. My friend played the game for me a few times to get the rest

Yeah, and the prize for getting all 100 kinda sucks. You just get a Gold Rupee (200 Rupee value) for doing it. It took me quite a while to do it. Thank goodness for the Sun Song - since most of the Gold Skulltulas only came out at night. I also frequently checked the Overworld Map/Dungeon Map on the Subscreen. If there is a Gold Skulltula in an area of the world (or next to the name of the dungeon), then you found all the Gold Skulltulas and can move on to another area.

yeah I remember. By far the WORST place to find the Skulltulas was in the Water Temple. That was the only place I tried to find them all on my first try. I did NOT want to go back there again

Thank goodness there weren't that many in there. There was one in the Fire Temple that I kept overlooking. You had to bomb a wall to find it and you could only hear the scratching against the walls. You had to guess which wall to bomb, basically.

The Forest Temple just had them in unusual locations...

that I never got in the Fire temple' date=' my friend got it for me.

I think I only got like 1 on my first try in the Forest Temple. Where were they again?

[/quote']

I think there were 3 in the Forest Temple, but I don't remember where they all are. I only remember:

1 in the entrance on the wall

1 in the room before the boss with the rotating walls

(There may be more, but I just cannot remember)

Archived