The YCM Pokémon D/P Wi-Fi Tournament | Hosted by Felix | Prizes Could Reach 6500+ | Round 3

Felix

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not spamming or anything, but if anyone is up for a quick OU battle just PM me. I have a decent team already setup.

EDIT:

Me vs. Dragoon-Queen [Round 1]

It started out with my makeshift Swampert vs his Skamory. I set up Rocks, he gets Spikes. I then switch to my makeshift BellyZard [Felix, I still wanna clone yours] who comes in unscathed on 2nd Spikes. Skarmory switches out fearing a Flamethrower, while I Sub. Lapras comes in and Confuse Ray's, while I Belly Drum. Clean sweep from there.

Final score was 6-0.

Me vs Dragoon-Queen [Round 2]

This is more interesting since we know each others strategies. Again, I set up Rocks but this time Skarmory switched out. I forget to who, I think Lapras. The rest of the battle I don't remember, but in the end it was a stall war between Bronzong/Blissey and Lapras/Blissey. I had my Blissey in and he had Lapras. I needed to get in my Swampert unscathed to Earthquake. While he switches to Blissey anticipating Toxic, I go to Swampert. And I swept with Earthquake, and then Toxic on his Lapras.

Final score was 3-0.

I'm kinda sad since Lucario did nothing in either battle.

^_^ What a deliciously entertaining battle. Thank you, Queen Dragoon.

Aeon vs. Queen Dragoon

It started with Miltank against Ninjask. I took the opportunity to curse, while he Danced. On his second move, he danced again, while I Body Slammed, resulting in a paralysis. Another body slam saw Ninjask's end. Gelade came in and smacked me up with close combat, but suffered the effects of the Def drop, as Body Slam took it out.

Miltank was subsequently finished off by Togekiss, who was met by Weavile. Some switching saw Weavile versus Skarmory, so I switched to Mismagius. Mismagius caught Togekiss on the incoming T-Bolt, and finished it off next turn.

She was switched out for Shedinja when Blissey arrived. Shedinja subjected Blissey to a Screech, followed by X-Scissor before he fell. Weavile took the revenge kill with pursuit, and was greeted then by Laparas. Brick Break and Pursuit saw Lapras' demise, and Skarmory followed soon after due to combined work from Weavile and Mismagius.

Final Score: 3-0

Me vs Queen-Dragoon 5-0

The battle opened as my Starmie against Queen Dragoon’s Ninjask, I didn’t feel like staying in, in case of X-Scissor so I switched on his Protect which made Protect fail. The next few turns will remain a mystery as they were very noobish on both parts but basically, after the chaos, it was a 1Hp Ninjask vs my Weavile, with 1Life Orb recoil. Dragoon was aware of my Ice Shard so switched to Blissey (?) to take the hit (?), I could tell it lacked DEF Evs from how it took Ice Shard so I went for BB and for a KO. If recall after Bliss died he brought out a Glad. I figured I couldn’t KO bar hax, but I could if he tried to set up so I went for Night Slash and took about 4/5ths off, I was then steam rolled by Close Combat. I sent out my Salamence on the near dead Glad for Intimidate and scouting with Sub. Sub was met by Psycho cut and broke so I switched to Star to resist and KO. After Glad died a Lapras came out; we both used Tbolt resulting in a just under ½ Lapras and Star with ¼ left. I could have tried to KO but I switched to Loom to try and set up. Tbolt hit loom on my switch then I went for Spore; he switched to a Togekiss probably assuming I’d use a Grass move. I Subbed on his switch to Skarm then Focus Punched on a Roar to take off about ¾. Star came out from Roar so I went for a KO with Tbolt, which hit Togekiss on a switch; Kiss barely lived so I used Surf for the KO. Jask came out so I switched to Dusknoir for some scout and take any hits it decides to throw at me; I used Ice Punch until he Baton Passed a few SPE boosts to Lapras. I used EQ to see how much it would do plus I knew I could take at least one attack (which I did). I switched to my Bliss to see what he would do and he confused me. I knew he was going to switch because Lapras couldn’t do sheet to Bliss so I switched to Star, at this point I realised Jask had no attacking moves so I sweeped the rest of the way with Star. I had some fun at the end with Mence but I won’t go into that.

Few, I should learn to make these smaller.

Yeah, I just raped david 10101.

Start.) My Weavile vs His Tyranitar. If I recall, I switched out to my own Tyranitar, owned 2 of his mons. Switched to Salamence, raped 3 more, then allowed Salamence to get killed (it had like 10 HP left, he used X-Sissor) by his Scizor. Then I used Magmortar and raped.

Archived