The YCM Pokémon D/P Wi-Fi Tournament | Hosted by Felix | Prizes Could Reach 6500+ | Round 3

Felix

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AR or Pokesav would be illegal. :P

Wrong.

Not if he made legal movesets' date=' EVs and IVs.

[/quote']

Correct.

People this thread is getting way off topic.

Please don't post unless it is about the Tournament.

Where are we supposed to post exhibition matches then?

People this thread is getting way off topic.

Please don't post unless it is about the Tournament.

Where are we supposed to post exhibition matches then?

You can post results here but asking for matches should really be done via pm and all this side chatter is more along the lines of spam then anything else.

Exhibitions are allowed to be posted here, he was referring to me and Danny boy's spam. Sorry about that. :S

Hey, Dark, wanna battle ;) xD

EDIT: Well our first battle went like this, my Rhperior 52 against his swampert 100. He used stealth rock, I tried to horn drill but he was unnafected, he surfed me and f**cked up my rhyperior. Then I cant remember the rest but he won 3 - 0 Then he won 4 - 0

Although I haz excuses xD, I forgot to change my new pokemon with my proper team so, yar, lol. If Dark would be so kind I would love to have a re-match =). Absolutely NO RULES! xD

Use the level 100 option, I did say that's where they're supposed to be. Also if you battle without rules I'm kicking you out. If read why the rules are there you'll shutup and play properly. All none tournament chatter should be on the HELP DESK, THE LINK IS ON THE FIRST POST!!!

Archived