The YCM Pokémon D/P Wi-Fi Tournament | Hosted by Felix | Prizes Could Reach 6500+ | Round 3

Felix

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Help Desk and because it makes the game broken. If you play with no rules Dark is just gonna come in with Darkrai, Sleep your whole team with, Nasty Plot up and sweep the whole way. When you play Yugimanz dule do you say to your friends "Hey, can I use 10 copies of Raigeki in my deck"? Forgive me if you think I'm being confrontational but the rules are there for a reason. They don't hinder your game, they protect you from the broken bits.

I figured you wouldn't be too abusive of the lack of rules because you're nice 'n' all but the fact is you could have done.

Ok' date=' I'll AR myself some legal pokemon, gotta get the codes in first though, so may take a while. I'll try get it done ASAP.

[/quote']

HELP DESK!!!!!!!11!!!!1

^Help Desk and because it makes the game broken. If you play with no rules Dark is just gonna come in with Darkrai' date=' Sleep your whole team with, Nasty Plot up and sweep the whole way. When you play Yugimanz dule do you say to your friends "Hey, can I use 10 copies of Raigeki in my deck"? Forgive me if you think I'm being confrontational but the rules are there for a reason. They don't hinder your game, they protect you from the broken bits.

[/quote']

I was just asking.

It's OK, I get your drift anyway

won't happen again

Felix, what are you doing for the amount of people? Are we doing a random elimination to 16, Round Robin, or some other method. I just wanted to know, because it would be unfair for someone to get bumped up to the second round without having to battle.

I have a somewhat good idea, which may not work. The people with the best exhibition match record are exempt from battling the first round of the tourney, so it can be an even 16/32 for Round 2. I only suggested this because my record is 7-0. :D

Felix' date=' what are you doing for the amount of people? Are we doing a random elimination to 16, Round Robin, or some other method. I just wanted to know, because it would be unfair for someone to get bumped up to the second round without having to battle.

I have a somewhat good idea, which may not work. The people with the best exhibition match record are exempt from battling the first round of the tourney, so it can be an even 16/32 for Round 2. I only suggested this because my record is 7-0. :D

[/quote']

There's 16 people so you'll just get paired off untill there's two people for the final. If any more turn up then they can only battle if someone else doesn't turn up for 1st round.

Felix' date=' what are you doing for the amount of people? Are we doing a random elimination to 16, Round Robin, or some other method. I just wanted to know, because it would be unfair for someone to get bumped up to the second round without having to battle.

[/quote']

There's 16 people so you'll just get paired off untill there's two people for the final. If any more turn up then they can only battle if someone else doesn't turn up for 1st round.

So it's an elimination!?!

First round is up:

Jasa159 vs Black Magician Girl

Kinduel1 vs Dark

Lord_Charmander vs david 10101

Flame Dragon vs Swift

Queen-Dragoon vs Overheat29

Parablank vs AchlordZerato723

FelixTheCat vs J123

Zexaeon vs .:Hybrid:.

You can not battle your opponents until Saturday; prepare until then.

First round is up:

Jasa159 vs Black Magician Girl

Kinduel1 vs Dark

Lord_Charmander vs david 10101

Flame Dragon vs Swift

Queen-Dragoon vs Overheat29

Parablank vs AchlordZerato723

FelixTheCat vs J123

Zexaeon vs .:Hybrid:.

You can not battle your opponents until Saturday; prepare until then.

Bolded Matchups = LOL

What about me? Do I get an auto advance to the 2nd round? MOMMY WILL BE SO PROUD!

You will never get away free, esecially you.

@Kingduel: Well you could help by not leaving but whatever. Tell you what, find someone else for me then we'll be even.

PS: It must be noted all battles were chosen randomly. I printed off names, cut them up and stuck them in a crisp packet, then picked them out with my eyes closed.

Archived