Which God Card is best?

Which shop is better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which shop is better?

• My All New All 1 Point Shop
    • General Store

definitely Obelisk. clean 4000/4000. tribute two monsters to destroy all opponent's monsters. extreme awesome. Slifer's attack can be really high or really low depending on your hand. What if you only have some really pitiful monsters and you have Ra?

Hmmm, you have a point, and for that reason I have to change my answer to Ra (darn you poll!!) just because I forgot his stats were based on the offered monsters Atk and Def. along with tons of other beastly effects. :oops: actually... Obelisk could be considered better than slifer as well, although, if they were pitted against each other, all I would need is two cards in my hand because once your god is summoned it's atk goes down 2k.

hmmm lets think two moonsters with 1 effect against another monster that has a million effects. ra can go phienix form also and also anialate you so long as the owner gives up some life points. and evan if you tribute 4 stars with 1000 atk each thats still alot 3000 for all you people saying whats 3 x 1000

I think Ra is because:

1:You can pay 1000 life points to destroy all your opponents monsters.

2:Each turn you can sacrifice one of your monsters. (Effective stratergy is to use brain control on Slifer or Obelisk which lets your control him for one turn then sacrifice him and in your next turn he'll be back on your side of the field and if you keep sacrificing it will be yours forever).

3:If summoned from graveyard can sacrifice life points to Ra's original attack or go into his phoenix mode and be invincible for a turn.

4:Can attack on the turn it is special summoned.

Silfers would't be somtimes good look:

U have no cards in your hand and you draw Silfer (and u had 3 monsters on your side of the field) If u would summon Silfer then it would be useless And wait for next turn would be good to cause he would only have 1000 atk & Def so..

RA and OBELISK

SLIFER SUCKS

CANT DECIDE

I think you're forgetting about Slifer's full effect, you only need 2 cards in your hand to match Obelisk when it's summoned. And if Slifer is out first, Obelisk will become really hard to get out because all of the monsters you'd want to sacrifice will get 2000 points shaved of em, killing most monsters.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived