Site Wiki Thread: Post if you want to contribute

Serrenox

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TEXT OF THE THREAD "THE MOON" MADE BY ME:

Several members of the YCM have claimed their location on the moon.

So' date=' Frunk used to live on the Dark side, KA Flame on the Light side, the Slime Lord claims the center of the moon, SomeGuy the Other Side, Serrenox owns the "Cool side" and OldMaster is living on the South pole, surprisingly with darkguy00000 as neighbour, because he is meant to live on the "Underside".

However, Frunk has left the group, moving to Jarvis Island. Therefore, the person known as rscrash94 is "Infiltrating Jarvis Island. 99% complete." Also, KA Flame seems to be in control of the Dark side now Frunk has left.

Several jokes were made about this. So, bhim refers to his location as simply "not on the Moon", and zhymet2 is "watching over Frunk and KA Flame on Uranus".

KA Flame edits it all the time.

[/quote']

You forgot Elsandero used to have the Inside of the Moon, and I believe Wicket is still in the North Pole of the Moon. I think HORUS was Orbiting the Moon at one stage too.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TEXT OF THE THREAD "THE MOON" MADE BY ME:

Several members of the YCM have claimed their location on the moon.

So' date=' Frunk used to live on the Dark side, KA Flame on the Light side, the Slime Lord claims the center of the moon, SomeGuy the Other Side, Serrenox owns the "Cool side" and OldMaster is living on the South pole, surprisingly with darkguy00000 as neighbour, because he is meant to live on the "Underside".

However, Frunk has left the group, moving to Jarvis Island. Therefore, the person known as rscrash94 is "Infiltrating Jarvis Island. 99% complete." Also, KA Flame seems to be in control of the Dark side now Frunk has left.

Several jokes were made about this. So, bhim refers to his location as simply "not on the Moon", and zhymet2 is "watching over Frunk and KA Flame on Uranus".

KA Flame edits it all the time.

[/quote']

You forgot Elsandero used to have the Inside of the Moon, and I believe Wicket is still in the North Pole of the Moon. I think HORUS was Orbiting the Moon at one stage too.

Oh yes XD

wow frunk you really know these things

Yeah, I know... I guess I just got here early, and therfore didn't miss anything...

Oh, I added the recent history to my page, so if anyone wants anything for a Sartorism or Grammer War page, I've summarised it there.

I'll help in this wiki. :) I <3 wikis and mhm, I hope this one will become successful. Though ya know, you shouldn't keep on making articles that show you're talking about yourself... instead make an article about yourself but write in a way that you're not that person.

It helps, and makes it look like Wikipedia and other wikis :P

I wish to help, but I first got a few questions.

- Are you allowed to upload your own fake cards and create an article about it?

- If so, how many cards are you allowed to upload?

- Can I create my own username page for myself?

- If someone made a fake type (Like Giant, T.V., Demon, etc.) , am I allowed to make an article about it?

- If i created my own set, can I make it into an article in the Wikia?

Answer soon please.

All sounds ego' date=' except your own username page, cuz that's what everybody does...

And the type thing is ridiculous. Don't do it.

[/quote']

Fair enough.

I got another question

Are you allowed to link your own threads on your own userpage article on the wikia, because the links are on your own page instead of being an article.

Archived