Site Wiki Thread: Post if you want to contribute

Serrenox

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I clicked a random page' date=' it went to "Frunk", and it all it says is "The Sex"...

[/quote']

:P That was my doing.

Check out the sart page, thats even funnier.

Added more

thats all i got for now

TSL = The slime lord xD

Please, we need to expand the forum. I congratulate static, for making many useful pages.

Thank you, and I agree, pages need to be made on the past events of the forum, and the YCM forum page needs to be updated for each indivdual forum + a summary of how the Rep System works, perhaps its own page for that?

I shall update the "Index" page, as that is how I navigate about, but if you add a page, feel free to add your page to it using the [[Pagename]] code. But please do not remove or edit anything.

Thanks.

~Static

I'm pretty sure the "Index" can go into the Community Portal.

It doesnt need too. Just like the index in the back of the book.

Well I get what your saying' date=' heres how I shall compromize

It shant be changed [u']yet[/u], when the community portal is finished, you may add an Index Section to the bottom, and copy paste it there. I shall continue to update that section specifically.

Fair?

Yes' date=' it's fair. Again, seeing as it's not getting enough attention, can we have a "Featured Article" and a "Newest Article", or even a "Imporant Article"?

[/quote']

Stick Newest in current events, featured as well. Important I say isnt needed xD

do what you want though :)

Archived