Site Wiki Thread: Post if you want to contribute

Serrenox

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' that means that we now have two YCM wikis. The Wikia is empty, but more open to the public. Now do you see the problem?

Nah, the other ones made, sorry Yssidac, but yours not be needed, lest we transfer upon finishing. I would consider a transfer, but would like to see stuff on the already existing one finished.

I did a huge amount of stuff on my page! http://wiki.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php?title=Frunk

Someone deleted half of it!

I'd appreciate an explanation.

In the mean time' date=' I will be doing my utmost to create pages for some high profile invisionfree members, and maybe the invisionfree page itself.

[/quote']

Sorry for the double post, but Mine was deleted as well, and the comment "pojofag" was left. Hmmm... I wonder who did that *Cough* Fatal Union sucks *Cough*

Frunk' date=' will my user page be done to?

[/quote']

I could try, mind you I'd need some help from you. :wink:

I'd like to thank whoever formatted to InvisionFree page for me. 8) Could somebody please teach me how to do that?

If nobody minds, I'm going to use this post as my personal index, so that I can recall all the pages I have made to edit them in future. (You really don't have a choice)

Frunk

SuperSanji

DarkChaotix

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker InvisionFree Forum.

Frunk' date=' will my user page be done to?

[/quote']

I could try, mind you I'd need some help from you. :wink:

I'd like to thank whoever formatted to InvisionFree page for me. 8) Could somebody please teach me how to do that?

If nobody minds, I'm going to use this post as my personal index, so that I can recall all the pages I have made to edit them in future. (You really don't have a choice)

Frunk

SuperSanji

DarkChaotix

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker InvisionFree Forum.

what help ya need Frunk?

Well, with 3000 posts to your name it's difficult for me to acturately describe your history here without days of research. However, I would put yours together much like mine, so what I'd need iyou to tell me is:

- A detailed description of how you found out about the card maker.

- Why prompted you to use the username 'Elsandero'

(The following can best be created by looking back upon key events of yours on the forum. Namely anything that sticks out)

- An early history of your time here. (January - May)

- A late history of your time here. (June - August/September)

- A recent history of your time here. (September to now)

- ^Plus anything else, like major achievements, let me know some of those and I'll write them in.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TEXT OF THE THREAD "THE MOON" MADE BY ME:

Several members of the YCM have claimed their location on the moon.

So, Frunk used to live on the Dark side, KA Flame on the Light side, the Slime Lord claims the center of the moon, SomeGuy the Other Side, Serrenox owns the "Cool side" and OldMaster is living on the South pole, surprisingly with darkguy00000 as neighbour, because he is meant to live on the "Underside".

However, Frunk has left the group, moving to Jarvis Island. Therefore, the person known as rscrash94 is "Infiltrating Jarvis Island. 99% complete." Also, KA Flame seems to be in control of the Dark side now Frunk has left.

Several jokes were made about this. So, bhim refers to his location as simply "not on the Moon", and zhymet2 is "watching over Frunk and KA Flame on Uranus".

KA Flame edits it all the time.

Archived