Site Wiki Thread: Post if you want to contribute

Serrenox

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Forum wars article on the Wiki would the Goggler/Fp fight count as a war?

When there was that constant fighting' date=' and flaming in several threads. Which led to HORUS eventually being banned

[/quote']

Falling Pizza made a Goggler profile that covers that, but You SHOULD still add information about that war to the forum wars section.

On the Forum wars article on the Wiki would the Goggler/Fp fight count as a war?

When there was that constant fighting' date=' and flaming in several threads. Which led to HORUS eventually being banned

[/quote']

Falling Pizza made a Goggler profile that covers that, but You SHOULD still add information about that war to the forum wars section.

I'd consider that more of a war than the Jonanderson Scandal. I didn't even know about the scandal until recently, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people knew about the Googler/FP fight/war when it was going on.

I'd be happy to help you out, but

1: I'm too lazy

2: %120 chances I'm going to type stuff that doesn't relate to you, and then you'll get mad and type something bad in my wiki page, and then everybody'll get mad at me, and then I'll get depressed, and I'll end up like Shaco or Chaoserver.

Hopefully, those are really good reasons not to. Sorry, but, thanks.

Thats okay. I can relate to reason #1 and the first part of #2. (I'm not the kind of person that would do something like that ;-)). I'll probably just get to it myself eventually.

Anyway, if I actually see that it's done (anyone can do it if they want to) by the end of saturday, I'll give them all of my points (if it isn't done badly).

Thats okay. I can relate to reason #1 and the first part of #2. (I'm not the kind of person that would do something like that ;-)). I'll probably just get to it myself eventually.

Anyway' date=' if I actually see that it's done (anyone can do it if they want to) by the end of saturday, I'll give them all of my points (if it isn't done badly).

[/quote']

Ask HORUS. He should be willing xD, I did do his, just tell him Eli says he has to, Im sure he will get RIGHT TO IT xD

Well, I can't think of anything to update on the wiki, or even my page, for that matter.

Plus, nobody is leaving any comments. Of course, only Remix and Oldmaster commented, plus, Static, but he's banned for no reason that I know of and reall don't care and/or want to know.

But still, it's been going very slow around here. You have to know that, 1st.

• 1 month later...

Archived