What have you pulled recently?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought the GLAS promo box' date=' pulled a Phantom of Chaos,

Gladiabor Beast Torax + Cloudian Acid Cloud. I traded Phantom

of Chaos for a Foolish Burial + SR Macro Cosmos later that day

[/quote']

Gimme Teh Macro Cosmos :P. But seriously, NICE F*CKING HUSSLE! (SPG: hustle?) xD

I got a Gladiator's Assault Box and got Vortex Trooper' date=' Secret Rare Gladiator Beast Octavius, and an Ultra Rare Evil Hero Lightning Golem.

[/quote']

Lol, you made what you paid for it. Ultra Lightning golem is like.. $5 and Octavious is like... $5. xD I still applaud you. Pull Skill Drain/Vampire Lord from the DCR pack?

hmmm i got a gellenduo from the last bosster in a strike of neo set

also my pal found a marshmallon in a corner in a trouney once in face it was last week

i cant say i have had any good swaps cos i tradd a lot of my cards for e heros and i nko what your thinking idiot right but still i like them ykno they way they look and stuff plus it was spares i wasnt using

but i did swap a torrential tribure for 2 roids

I got Cunning of the Six Samurai - Super, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus - Ultimate, Lich Lord, King of the Underworld - Secret, Gladiator Beast Murmillo - Rare, Gladiator Beast Alexander - Ultimate, Radiant Mirror Force - Super, and Evil Hero Dark Gaia - Rare.

These were my best cards today. I have pulled 2 Ultra Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, and 1 Ultimate. Not today though.

Archived