What have you pulled recently?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a Rainbow Dragon, Frost And Flame Dragon, Pinny and Bamboo today. (I'm keeping my Pinnies and the Bamboo to make Star upset that he doesn't have them)

I also recently, before, the first day TAEV came out, I got Doom Shaman, Desert Twister, and Cyberdark Impact!!

Um, as of others, I don't know as of now.

I traded my Ultimate rare Sillva' date=' Warlord thingy and bought two GLAS packs...The first one contained an Ultra Rare Test Tiger, the other had...wait for it..............GIL GARTH!!! I was so happy when I found it!

[/quote']

Why is Gil Garth so good? I still cannot understand why they made it secret

WHY???

Who knows, cause it was a OCG for as long as the game was out for? :lol:

Thanks, Anchor, I got a Rainbow Tin yesterday. I did want to get some GLAS packs, but because of dumb "Black Friday", they were all sold out, along with the CB SP tin, so I setteled for Rainbow. (Better then Plasma and Doomfire, lemme tell you.)

Who knows' date=' cause it was a OCG for as long as the game was out for? :lol:

Thanks, Anchor, I got a Rainbow Tin yesterday. I did want to get some GLAS packs, but because of dumb "Black Friday", they were all sold out, along with the CB SP tin, so I setteled for Rainbow. (Better then Plasma and Doomfire, lemme tell you.)

[/quote']

LOL...I haven't yet opened a 2007 tin but I have opened all 3 first wave tins of last year + 2 of the second wave tins...I'm waiting for the Plasma Tin

I got the special Dark Revelation Volume 4 thing and got some rare I already had and a Miraculous Descent.

I just want to know what the hell is up with the rareity of the cards. I mean Miraculous Descent was rare, why make it rarer? I fell so cheated because supers souldn't be crap cards you can get with out trying.

When I was young around 9 years-old, I found a card called Exodia Necross and at that time I didn't read very well and didn't know the effect until now! AND my friend found a Character Card Yugi, he want to give it to me but I didn't took it! If only I took those cards!!! (frustrated)

Well Since novemeber 3rd i have about.....

91/94 from the GLAS Pack!! (About 2 - 3 of everything except Glad Beast helaclenos)

I dont Have:

-Cloudian - Acid Cloud

-Updrift

-Test Tiger

and am gonna buy 5 more packs this week...I wish i get those 3 then my GLAS collection is complete.

LOL...I have Test Tiger AND Acid Cloud!

Well Since novemeber 3rd i have about.....

91/94 from the GLAS Pack!! (About 2 - 3 of everything except Glad Beast helaclenos)

I dont Have:

-Cloudian - Acid Cloud

-Updrift

-Test Tiger

and am gonna buy 5 more packs this week...I wish i get those 3 then my GLAS collection is complete.

LOL...I have Test Tiger AND Acid Cloud!

I just cam from outside and.....i got 3 packs then my cousin gave me 3 more packs because i bought him 3 packs of Tactical Ev and got a crsytal seer so he gave me a Updrift and then i found ' date=' Malicous Edge Inferno Wing,[b']Acid Cloud[/b] and E.hero Chaos Neos for the third time......then my best friend traded me a Evil hero Inferno Wing with a Test Tiger!!!! so i have 3 infero wings now lol (Evil Heros Love me!).

My Collection Is...COMPLETE!!!!!!!

Archived