What have you pulled recently?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well today was hella funny.

I went to my usual card shop to buy some Force of the Breaker booster packs and Jachi (card guy) offered to sell me Volcanic Doomfire. It looked really cool but my eye was and still is on Harpie Queen so I declined his offer (he wanted 15 dollars for it too, lol). I bought two booster packs, opened one, skimmed through it..... nothing. I opened the second and as I got to the 5th card, to my and Jachi's surprise, an Ultimate Rare Volcanic Doomfire was staring at me in the face. In my mind I was like ROFLMAO! in Jachi's mind he was like SON OF A jabroni!, I could tell from the look on his face.... it was funny....

still want that Harpie Queen...........................................................................

I went to my local shop and they've been broken into. I walk up to the store owner and he looks all sad...I give him some cards and I say "Here, these are for you"...So he says that it was a very generous thing to do so he gives me 2 packs for free. I open them and I reveal 2 rare "Common Charity's"...I felt very dissapointed since i just helped a guy out while he was down and I didn't get anything good out of it...just goes to show that luck has its toll but I still expected something more descent than 2 of the same rare card...I'm probably never going to that shop again.

WOW..I know what I'm going to pull out in November...a card that most of you probably put in your pic...the Light and Darkness Dragon. Here it is...a card I printed out 5 months ago with a different text...but now coming out in public...with a diff. effect.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1974_488135960

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1974_488135960

Archived