Fire Emblem: Trio of Swords

Supreme Gamesmaster

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Elibe was in a time of peace and tranquility. v

Humans and dragons had learned far more of each other. The old prejudice is now nonexistent. v

But this was not to last. v

The swiftly moving chunk of forested land, Gliran, is floating towards Elibe. v

The Glirani leader, General Manjoyu Hayran Violentos, is firmly set on destroying Elibe. He is not to be swayed. v

Not even his wife and son, Sorein and Kilandromas, can stop him from sending the armies. v

Therefore, Manjoyu's secondary advisor, Lenick, smuggles them out of the palace v

just as General Jergay is leading the troops out of the Glirani Fortress and towards the coast. v

Despairing for Elibe, Sorein convinces Kilandromas to find allies on the island -- people who don't support the mad invasion of Elibe. v

-------prologue occurs-------

-------prologue ends-------

Quickly, a palace recruit, Donden, locates a small settlement close to the palace. v

His brother, Hardein, swiftly delivers them near the village, where a group of mercenaries is staying. v

When the leader of these mercenaries is discovered, Kilandromas challenges him immediately. v

But just as Felix is about to respond to the Lord's bold dare, a group of Manjoyu's soldiers descend upon the village. v

Kilandromas and his allies know they must intercept the soldiers. Felix and his mercenaries also mobilize for conflict. v

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

RPers, this is where you post the story. DON'T POST HERE unless you have been accepted. Serrenox, post your challenge. Then, prepare for conflict.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilandromas Vincent Violentos: "You there, you seem like a strong myrmidon! How would you like to battle against me? If you win, I'll accept you as my soldier! If you lose, you'll never be accepted as my soldier! I am just in my training however, so it will be quite easy to beat me now."

What happens: If you lose, you will either go to the neutral or dark side. If you win, you'll be my soldier.

Kilandromas: "I'd think I am, considering I already have it!

Kilandromas glows with a gold aura and firecely stabs a direct hit into Felix's stomach while having a critical hit.

Haerdan seemingly teleports behind Felix and stabs him in the back, almost assuring victory for Kilandromas.

Felix's body dropped down, blood dripping everywhere

"HEHEHEE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Felix disappeared completely from everyones site

"If you can last this then you are lucky"

Felix appeared behind Kilandromas and slit his thoat

"If he wakes up tell me" he said as he collasped

Kilandromas, in head: "Light of Honour power!"

Kilandromas is replaced by a brick. Kilandromas lands on Felix's hand and his weight including his armour literally crushes Felix 2 feet in the ground. Kilandromas lands on top of Felix's head takes out his rapier and puts it 2 inches away from his head, hen stops, asking him if he wants to surrender.

Kilandromas: I do not want to lose such a powerful soldier in my army, I'm asking you now, if you wish to join or not. If you do not, you'll be banned from the village forever!

"I'll tell you," Donden muttered, panicking as he dashed over to the group, "that we're under attack!"

Sure enough, a large group consisting of 16 soldiers, all in the dark green armor of Gliran Royal Troops, had just arrived at the village in the forest. Five armor knights, six soldiers, and five mercenaries made up their number. One soldier hung towards the back. He had an emblem of a red shield on his chestplate -- the universal Symbol of the Leader.

"Full advance," the leader ordered. "Capture the Royal Family. Kill all the others! You know your orders!"

~~ENEMY PHASE~~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is where all units defend themselves from attacks. Two new NPCs, Lorka the Pirate and Damien the Archer have just arrived in the area, and are under Felix's control. Prepare to defeat them. Note that each of your units can only kill 1 enemy per turn, and that your foes are as good as you are.

"Don't rest so easily, Felix!" Damien cried indignantly. "There's one of 'em heading your way!"

"I'll go take care of it," Lorka muttered, dashing over to aid his leader as a soldier closed in on Felix.

"What have you done?!?" cried Kilandromas enfilled with rage!

Kilandromas charges up with speed he did not know he had and with all his might slashes randomly at Felix! All you could see was Kilandromas's rapier full of blood.

Kilandromas, thinking: This person is full of evil! He may become a soldier, but I highly doubt it!

The Lord's rage was soon proved futile, as the soldier that had been stabbed recovered and immediately moved to restrain Kilandromas. Sorein, shocked, fired off a bolt of lightning at a pair of mercenaries that were attempting to restrain her, but they quickly regained their senses and continued their march. Everything the battling army was doing seemed futile in such impossible odds.

"What are you doing" he said as he was dodging the slashes

"Thats it"! he said as he disarmed kilandromas

"What is your deal, why were you trying to kill me"! he said in a angry tone

Kilandromas jumps up toward Felix, the suddenly vanishes, probably confusing him. Suddenly he appears behind Felix without him knowing. Kilandromas grabs Felix and hols him up as high as he can, and gives a signal for his conpanions to fire all the projectiles at Felix.

"Im not messing around anymore"

felix got out of his cluch and backed up. Then he charged forward disappering with only a thousand slashes taking his place

"Not even you can counter my speed"

No one was expecting it when a mercenary slammed Felix's neck with his sword. But, he did.

FELIX: YOU HAVE 1 HP LEFT!!!

Kilandromas: "As you can see, I have many skills, which your speed cannot dodge at all!" Kilandromas casts a spell, "Nightmare Power Destruction!"

Nightmare Power Descruction:

Type: Direct health damage

Ability: Halves all attributes and skills including health of the target.

Lasts: N/A

As Felix's health, speed and other attributes are down, he stands no chance against Kilandromas's skills.

Kilandromas uses his skill, "Further Descruction!"

Further Descruction:

Type: Enhancing

Ability: Enhances the effect of any other skill.

Lasts: Until the end of the battle.

Now as Felix's attributes are lowered to 1, Kilandromas looks forward to attacking his opponent.

Kilandromas: "Take this!"

Kilandromas slashes his almost defenceless opponent with his rapier.

Archived